
Way Back Into Love
5 U: B M: ]8 J* h$ ?5 ]& t! h2 l演员:Hugh Grant and Haley Bennett
. |- o1 Z/ r9 Q1 ?2 ?; ~# u[attach]4205[/attach]
剧情:
[attach]4206[/attach]
9 i& a3 h) |$ c' m9 C
歌词:
I've been living with a shadow overhead ) h8 a/ f3 `/ \' v
我终日生活在阴影中
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
就连睡在床上;乌云也是紧跟不放 4 B, E7 `+ q" W1 V1 [( N! w- [
I've been lonely for so long ) Q7 C4 c% n0 m: ]* k
我已经孤单寂寞了好久
Trapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on
不断漫游在过去,却一直没有机会向前行 + W2 E3 o0 O( k
I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away " y# _& i" j% @7 J8 R
我把所有的希望及梦想藏匿 $ V7 [) y% R0 E9 b
Just in case I ever need em again someday
只是为了今后我还有机会需要它们 6 W, Z- |3 [/ i/ H
I've been setting aside time
我努力争取时间
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind 8 U' p' D% Q9 `# o. ?
为了能保持我心中一块小小的角落能够洁净无瑕 2 i' ?9 U1 _5 `9 X+ D1 j
All I want to do is find a way back into love + l% S: o: L5 v+ R1 O- g
我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 : T' ]( A/ _, S( |3 X- H1 x
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Oh oh oh . y* @, H, [2 O5 Z" f
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine + ^- y7 m# q' n3 {/ U% Y; c% G
我一直在等待那不愿闪亮的繁星
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
我一直在找寻,但却毫无头绪
I know that it's out there
我知道它就在某处
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere ( Q" t. A; i; D, d+ W1 }
在某处一定有著什麼力量能解放我的灵魂 0 x2 C/ D3 O1 [- D' Y
I've been looking for someone to shed some light 5 }0 X' p% A4 j x& h- L; y
我一直在寻找一个能为我闪耀光芒的人 ) t0 u: f2 [4 k0 g' T6 t w
Not just somebody just to get me throught the night
并不是一个仅仅陪我一夜的人 ) a$ R; C6 C0 v+ K
I could use some direction , Q! R4 d3 G# f7 }4 f% ]! E4 ]) b4 Q
我会试著给你一个方向
And I'm open to your suggestions 6 ]8 x/ J6 ^ |( f4 S( y
并接纳一切你给我的建议 * J1 K. F5 V. [6 S |4 b8 O$ ` @
All I want to do is find a way back into love
我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 : \$ } x! O# a. T
I can't make it through without a way back into love
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
And if I open my heart again % Y! g) O. Z% @9 i0 s
如果我再一次敞开心房 Q! @0 f I/ e. L! o
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end 6 O, K$ [; K" o. x9 s5 C& M
我想我会期盼你就这麼陪我到最后 8 M R2 n) I( X9 |8 O
There are moments when I don't know if it's real - B0 }3 Y1 z" n* C G0 ^: q
此时此刻;如幻似真
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
或许会有某人跟我有著相同的感觉 2 n) Q$ v5 C3 l' W2 g
I need inspiration 4 Z1 e" U. s n E0 P0 w+ c) y3 j
我需要一点灵感
Not just another negotiation 7 M) A4 F4 x, }) m$ }; X0 |6 T) }4 h
而非一次又一次的妥协
All I want to do is find a way back into love . a# h! b3 m7 c
我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 ) ?5 h$ L" x7 n: ?' N# l* f
I can't make it through without a way back into love
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来
And if I open my heart to you + ~9 S. N. w* ^- p' i2 D) E
如果我对你敞开心房
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
我会希望你告诉我该怎麼做 ! ~/ P# a- z5 `8 o
And if you help me to start again 9 n7 \8 \9 ]8 ]; e. ~7 K- R
如果你希望一切从新来过
You know that I'll be there for you in the end / j4 e+ d. ^& `6 k3 a
你知道我会就这麼陪著你走到最后
下载地址:http://play.focus.cn/upload/playa/video36/36979.mp3 " u/ w% ]3 X# y1 n
[wma]http://play.focus.cn/upload/playa/video36/36979.mp3[/wma]
| 欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://www.guanzhuang.net/) | Powered by Discuz! 7.2 |