Board logo

标题: Anyone works as a translator? [打印本页]

作者: Xiaowen    时间: 2008-8-11 19:04     标题: Anyone works as a translator?

Does anyone in our forum work as a translator?
作者: 仇仁仨伍仟    时间: 2008-8-11 21:25

it seems u do, dont u?
作者: Xiaowen    时间: 2008-8-11 22:57

原帖由 仇仁仨伍仟 于 2008-8-11 21:25 发表 ! t; D' y! @+ h' P& m+ E, f$ [
it seems u do, dont u?

1 F& l$ p: p% h& k- GI did some translation before, but not now.
6 X9 i" r1 C3 `* G$ sMaybe I'd like to be a freelancer translator in future. It seems I'm not competent enough right now.
作者: 仇仁仨伍仟    时间: 2008-8-12 01:47

It  sounds like a great job, but not that pleasure I guess...5 `( D8 j" v: T1 q
Sometimes u probably have to say things u dont want 2. No one can be 100% free...
作者: Xiaowen    时间: 2008-8-12 02:03     标题: 回复 4# 的帖子

Yes, but a freelancer is relatively free.




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://www.guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2