Board logo

标题: MY ALL [打印本页]

作者: 雅宝    时间: 2012-11-15 23:55     标题: MY ALL

I am thinking of you.我在想你。
2 g; j+ G1 l1 k; E, ^6 f$ u% y" U  In my sleepless solitude tonight.在这孤枕难眠的夜晚。6 H" [( F- |$ T2 b
  If it's wrong to love you.如果说爱上你是个错误。& s/ z% K/ q. i5 u! F9 B; ?
  Then my heart just won't let me be right.而我的内心却无法解脱。: g; H* S" N2 F$ F* h; f2 J
  'Cause I'm drowned in you.因为我痴情于你。
+ o" n9 y# j% m/ m. G6 W. @  And I won't pull through.而且我无法自拔。/ b. t$ @: z$ [4 u- Z0 f/ k
  Without you by my side.没有你在我身旁。, ^. T, W! G& x% i" ]) p
  I'd give my all to have.我愿付出我的一切。
% \' N' J+ w( H0 p- A+ E2 e! V  Just one more night with you.换得与你在一起的那一夜。6 t! }6 B- V. T% w, y! P! k3 n' ^
  I'd risk my life to feel.我愿用我的生命做赌注去感受。  {+ l- D* z2 n& H7 ?6 c, k  q
  Your body next to mine.你与我身体相互触碰的那一刻。
  I8 |) c* T( Z& w& O, X  'Cause I can't go on.因为我无法继续-! ~7 ?$ p/ F* Z, X
  Living in the memory of our song.生活在我们如歌的回忆里。6 ^, r( a8 |) i* c, e
  I'd give my all for your love tonight.我愿付出我的所有,换得你今夜的爱。9 W2 }% I1 s8 N' X5 M% P
  Baby can you feel me?亲爱的,你能否感受到我的心?9 X1 j8 q% L* a
  Imagining I'm looking in your eyes.当我看着对你的憧憬。
9 E  ]6 x8 O) c7 i6 z  I can't see you clearly.我无法明确地了解你。
' v* [0 K' z9 i% b* h* O' B  Vividly emblazoned in my mind.你是我心中鲜明的纹章。
# _) w( n" w5 }! n  And yet you are so far.而你离却我如此遥远。) l% ~( h9 C# D1 J
  Like a distant star.就如那远方的点点星光。: H- {* N  X" y, D& T) J) M
  I'm wishing on tonight.我渴望就在今夜.........
; _3 e0 W4 p( `1 E  I'd give my all to have.我愿付出我的一切。% r3 y5 P3 j& m, |- T/ h
  Just one more night with you.换得与你在一起的那一夜。
* d7 g2 _5 p# [* n  I'd risk my life to feel.我原用我的生命做赌注去感受。
$ E+ y4 e: O: x! E  Your body next to mine.你与我身体相互触碰的那一刻。
7 ~+ A0 ^0 Z  c; D! i* h/ _  'Cause i can't go on.因为我无法继续-7 V7 z% g; m2 G1 X1 K  n& T
  Living in the memory of our song.生活在我们如歌的回忆里。
' x% g6 ^$ w" P$ U5 c+ m; n  I'd give my all for your love tonight.我愿付出我的所有,换得你今夜的爱。 [attach]11962[/attach]
作者: 雅宝    时间: 2012-11-16 14:23

I am
作者: Xiaowen    时间: 2012-11-16 17:46

by Mariah Carey
作者: 雅宝    时间: 2012-11-23 02:07

每一个人都需要这样一个朋友:当以为自己再也笑不出来的时候,她’或者他  。能让你开怀大笑!




欢迎光临 管庄论坛 guanzhuang.net (http://www.guanzhuang.net/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2