管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

You are welcome to speak English here!

You are welcome to speak English here!

Hi everyone! You are welcome to speak English!
1 b* d( v* J) a/ r% q4 W% S
8 Q6 @; G8 D8 x( q# v( `6 G0 mLet's learn from each other, and exchange ideas on how to learn English well, and enjoy the beautiful language.. |$ S" {: j7 w4 t! W% |0 x0 O+ [
5 V6 L% |" C9 L! i0 P2 B0 U2 p
Looking forward to seeing all of you here!
5 c6 L; G4 y& g1 o  w! r  L

5 C) x$ R9 a* x$ T: |[ 本帖最后由 Jimmy 于 2007-1-30 14:25 编辑 ]

So do I!                   .
[img]http://www.beareyes.com.cn/2/lib/200701/22/226/xiong.jpg[/img]

TOP

这个地方好象对外开放地区啊!

并且连金山这样的强大软件都不好打入的!
行者无疆 勇者无惧

TOP

原帖由 yy9k王 于 2007-2-14 09:48 发表
, Z2 r" z. D' q 并且连金山这样的强大软件都不好打入的!
5 k, q8 l/ ~0 h/ Z' Q0 P& t# L
Please note that only English is permitted here. And I'm confused about what you said on Kingsoft software!

TOP

ok

I am only  English _____OK!
行者无疆 勇者无惧

TOP

返回列表