|
 
- 帖子
- 12859
- 积分
- 48854
- 管庄币
- 18085 元
- 来自
- 西里
- 注册时间
- 2008-4-14
- 最后登录
- 2016-7-5
|
13#
发表于 2009-8-7 09:21
| 只看该作者
401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
/ w0 e, p5 d/ a0 S: N% C& s: j, D" F9 c* ^3 n. I( [! D# }% ], u3 y
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。 # M3 K+ C, _' [/ n/ A9 I: }
: A& v# \+ ]1 }1 @* v7 e+ d) ]$ ~9 z
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 ! M5 c/ [: c0 a/ C+ B* L' T# a
& Q; C8 U% b- \% X/ b% [3 E
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 " q! o; m" s* H! M) ?& ?3 B
5 I- E$ b; J6 W- u! l/ Q: v8 j6 P' w405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。 " Q0 t( G; R& q
1 R4 W/ H9 M( C) T9 N! [! h
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。
) g. Z" Q+ H& L8 J' L/ [+ S) l* l. C8 u
407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。 , k. y8 B: e$ k# Q
/ R" n/ J& w- ?
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 7 u) [) r9 ` K2 b$ Y% l! ~5 x9 a
`" S5 Q" n( [% R409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
( s1 c% B( P b6 P) }2 q# @" [3 @# g* K8 T6 P- w2 t0 R9 N. x& m# W) ?, k
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
4 M& F% t: b! r; g
% e5 c& b0 n0 Z& u411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? . L+ | j6 f- k* Z6 z' k
! O6 S R( q/ G. k& F2 w( N/ u/ D2 C
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
+ T" y0 o5 L8 ?; H% M" @! i- }3 F+ k& T4 @7 G% x0 D
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
/ G4 O" F4 r# N' V5 p, S4 Z6 Q) L+ o1 W9 M/ l) _" G7 U! _
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 4 X- p! I( `! t7 h, p6 ?+ U
( N# c+ I# G( w) G
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。 1 ?6 z( }2 z" G, O/ U, R/ d1 [
/ ?) P5 V$ v9 E% L, q
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么? , v/ X- h! ?5 Z8 e6 C- h
3 p4 J3 B% `# w( x
417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
& N* t; `" k# K0 W; J4 s L
7 R \4 t+ w" v9 q9 Y, I1 S7 k418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 # _4 {. @& [9 T( Q/ ~
! y2 c' W' {, v, [
419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
& H8 ~/ F( c( A1 }$ ]* E; n) w' D& h
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 5 V3 H9 E- W+ n! ]' S& @, q7 {
, `0 ?2 U9 p3 Z/ j% O
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? + \3 R$ _$ u6 S
( ?5 A; G* J+ D- S* ^9 i, V422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
9 ^. |0 V6 c" Y* C2 I( q% b' t( J, t' S7 U# j) R2 V
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。 & j6 N% E; s( C% I
$ b9 x) `1 E; C2 N/ @# l424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。
: p# v4 a" p, l, b6 ]1 C
2 P, P2 k# Y! \% z5 n# Z425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。
H# j0 z, ] d$ M3 X: Z n4 N) E4 z0 s/ w9 p) c+ e U7 ^- A! Z# C
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。 ! m5 ^+ m2 h$ [# Y4 c3 h
1 @6 B$ |' h' z! I
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。 " ~( Q" t! a, `2 u* ]) L( C! m: q
9 f# Q" p1 [* c9 D' M0 Y" S* L# l
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
+ _/ N) E& a) \/ s& N& s7 u* i/ d, a1 T
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
% a' s: H' }+ b* ?- `: m8 B! Z x$ {7 o' {4 s) `' J6 q
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。 $ p. t4 F- g7 F p$ T8 Y9 R
: h4 ^! ^4 i+ W$ @3 T& ]. L4 C: i431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 . _. L; z) N6 [/ ]/ D8 M9 [. d
; f9 D2 G0 ]. ^+ s2 i
432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
, g3 k. ^9 t9 ~' @4 x- x& L
# w$ H' o/ t! j. {) f. _433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。
: ~, r6 u2 w# E* N: F& A `$ m
; W5 X* a# H! T6 ^9 k {! m. q0 M434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。 . ^ T' M4 `* m' A
! T4 ^7 L$ W, [3 B435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
\# `# [ t- S* @2 b) h
. B$ D) V. @0 s! o: g3 X O436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。 % P0 X3 _# d* g# C0 R Z
' a. S% ~) M0 F/ C4 z8 f437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
' z+ O2 _ \5 Y9 `3 _+ B% d9 p3 a: H' A: n) C) [
438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。
9 I$ _0 [! A. s7 d/ j. @$ n
: r- K& {# z: w$ H; }439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
6 S1 ]' d1 ~1 ]. J! _" V4 K
7 B* U0 d. P( B! Y$ g& ]; W440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
0 k2 D9 d2 c- o) V) L7 p9 P7 J
0 U4 t8 b$ y0 {) x3 |5 L6 ^441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。 ( C; ]* v2 y' s: ?" r, Z8 c
9 X- X/ y2 @$ d' ]. f442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。 ' L$ e( y: M& G. X$ C
) p! Y; Y6 T. ^1 ]! A& k. w" X1 O* V
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。 V2 R* ]. {& r4 `9 D& b
+ h+ F/ Q, N1 @ }444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。 |
|