管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ! }  {# b7 F! B
2. I quit! 我不干了!
0 O7 I& N1 H' F3. Let go! 放手!
  D" u( E0 W# f( ^( |4. Me too. 我也是。 . s/ `3 E3 S3 z, i6 \2 j
5. My god! 天哪! 1 M" K) S: N( B
6. No way! 不行!   u6 Q+ A, N  x+ F( u4 I
7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) 0 Z. j1 b2 S, H1 P5 e  L) q
8. Hold on. 等一等。 9 p& a* h$ r2 d1 z; f) u8 V
9. I agree。 我同意。
0 S5 }  R- L  G. ^7 ^10. Not bad. 还不错。 2 V9 z" G4 `$ c5 e$ T" I. J1 o
11. Not yet. 还没。 + J7 }$ X: Z( j# b: `- O
12. See you. 再见。
  H: X9 p, `; P, \( V' w& ^13. Shut up! 闭嘴! 1 r1 n8 {3 A9 s9 [" e: p
14. So long. 再见。
& v. [1 z; x; I; a15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) 3 `7 w3 |  k. n/ j+ ^
16. Allow me. 让我来。 & ?, h9 e( Z6 ~- t- P) ]" I
17. Be quiet! 安静点! 6 V1 _* b1 X) w
18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ) q2 D" ^) `6 K  V+ v3 s
19. Good job! 做得好!
& N0 Y4 h) ^5 q1 [6 p1 z20. Have fun! 玩得开心! ) m4 @$ |  ]: C  e2 d
21. How much? 多少钱?
0 G/ `/ \3 f" G# A1 a7 c6 V22. I'm full. 我饱了。
* q+ A1 d0 J4 l$ M* f% O/ m( l23. I'm home. 我回来了。 * U0 ^  a, a$ G6 J' v
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
$ p% g8 G, G: f0 Q0 b25. My treat. 我请客。 - q0 {7 {- ~( _% I
26. So do I. 我也一样。
; m1 i8 R- E8 F$ _27. This way。 这边请。
" ~7 W! z1 H; s$ a( l5 r28. After you. 您先。
/ m! m: l: I, }2 l2 _# H29. Bless you! 祝福你! 4 A+ C' y& A: M( d+ i
30. Follow me. 跟我来。 ( J" ~% l1 t9 C0 u- Q6 q" U/ e
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!) % k4 S& z" `# g
32. Good luck! 祝好运! 5 o* F3 d2 x3 x' j
33. I decline! 我拒绝!
6 M' V( ^* g4 @6 p1 h34. I promise. 我保证。   Q' C2 y. }) I7 Z7 _/ V3 O
35. Of course! 当然了! , _3 r' t+ ^( V# J; c" C* S2 A
36. Slow down! 慢点!
9 d. m. t+ x8 t! x  ?, U37. Take care! 保重! 1 y- d7 {0 M; [8 I' W9 F0 R
38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
7 P3 ~* o* ?; ?8 b. m1 o8 t39. Try again. 再试试。 / j% \9 r- @8 j4 H
40. Watch out! 当心。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

41. What's up? 有什么事吗?
- q; M8 a# q$ k: C42. Be careful! 注意!
- h$ d8 i& ?( {+ t43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)!
$ q$ y8 U) z) H, z44. Don't move! 不许动!
3 g/ `0 a2 p3 [: O% {* R! v45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
! B  P& ^4 X3 T0 z46. I doubt it 我怀疑。 % U/ R: ~3 B7 N8 t( \/ o
47. I think so. 我也这么想。 * F9 V8 Y! v% ~3 H4 f& y6 o6 m0 @, x
48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 ' l3 s" f6 z; _; s' N( V
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
( }9 {1 Y5 V# h/ j$ D2 X50. Let me see.让我想想。
. g, v6 W- {$ e' ~" H51. Never mind.不要紧。 - ]! `! }# T- ~5 z; |0 }0 n3 D# l
52. No problem! 没问题! * o) z2 G/ p/ ?2 F
53. That's all! 就这样!
6 ~" i+ ]7 N1 R( F; ^# k; ?# z54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 $ V  @6 o( b5 u7 z5 n. i, s
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? % j& c" Y; l0 d! ]5 {3 g! \4 e
56. Count me on 算上我。
  ?7 ?- I& r7 z2 y% T57. Don't worry. 别担心。 4 B, t" n/ B& X/ _7 D' S1 b
58. Feel better? 好点了吗?
, ^, O( K$ p7 A8 `& T$ N9 }59. I love you! 我爱你! . c  z( n! i+ N. n: M8 f. y
60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 - h+ r4 X: g' T5 W
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 1 B( R- B9 _2 ~  G
62. That's neat. 这很好。 3 T# D9 [, P2 v3 H" V% g
63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗?
: L7 k! O8 C9 x9 N" i: B64. Do l have to 非做不可吗?
: C$ G1 w/ q9 v  t& l* u; C65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 # K6 u2 s& k, x0 H8 c7 \
66. Here you are. 给你。 1 R. L8 U' I1 |7 X
67. No one knows . 没有人知道。 + B) I  u" e/ X7 {- Y: r8 ], t- O
68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 - f* N4 `' b" `: H1 `9 c! ?
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了!
* v* A4 C9 z2 X70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? ' o  _9 ?  }, C2 [8 ]* u! M: j
71. To be careful! 一定要小心! % Y5 @% F2 j1 {& c. U; \
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? / n; D; q- r- M/ g8 L
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
( b( f, \, N! [% k( X7 P! M. G74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。
! d" V2 k5 s7 b. y. h75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。
; M+ h, N+ _- O  i2 M76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
0 |8 F' g' l0 j5 e0 J- O77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? , z4 ?, t6 B  ~! o
78. You did right. 你做得对。 - K& S( @) e. B6 S; Z
79. You set me up! 你出卖我! % ]$ u$ _% V0 W
80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
4 o' C7 J7 G9 j1 v5 y; E$ ^82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
4 T+ |' j. s. e! o5 K" b/ _83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 9 M3 r9 U5 C1 a. i% c
84. How's it going? 怎么样? $ z5 q4 z; t" T) d; N
85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。
5 j8 [* n! e( {% @) p/ M' R86. I just made it! 我做到了!
$ O' |; ~6 t4 S- H! r; t87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
# _! l# N0 }- y8 X. j5 e88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间!
- v5 ?5 `4 Y* v" b4 M89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
8 m2 t8 U' L4 |. a8 |* a. ]7 D90. It's up to you. 由你决定。 + R+ T" I# [1 F8 }+ Y6 y
91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了!
* s" L1 L7 C% Q5 F0 r92. What about you? 你呢? $ q8 X* b' X5 X/ ?* o
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
# W( g, C/ h7 m: d4 L* m6 T" N94. You're welcome. 不客气。
+ l  u. G0 N& K7 k6 D: H5 d95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
& U8 u7 |) p. }$ x' M* \( B. u! x96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧!
4 M$ u$ h, ^7 e( a! W* M97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
$ E: c) s' f+ s6 y) N98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。 % `7 C. n0 A( n) D
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
' v2 @+ H4 U, M; O  d% Z100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。 5 O5 s* g( g. u, c9 j7 Y2 I
102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 $ U, j4 I! u- }
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。
5 a. e* s1 |  Z' \& o) w# Q104. What time is it? 几点了?
% O1 K# x8 A% [" W- w0 e6 E; m! |, C105. You can make it! 你能做到!
7 a& U( S) k4 I6 N/ R: \$ `" \106. Control yourself! 克制一下! 2 e$ t% ~' e; X8 d
107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。
5 p0 F7 V9 S! u  I. k6 x108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
/ q8 |, A2 M6 ]' d+ H109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
  [$ M7 {- P: ~2 s+ J& B# S$ z110. How's everything? 一切还好吧?
% ^, G* _) F  }9 |- y111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
8 R- P7 [) O0 G% `1 k+ j" Q112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。
+ u8 f  y' O: L. x( ^# |113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。
4 X" A4 D. h, A$ V+ t' S# C114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。
3 P) f' X6 J7 v- f& j115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。
8 M: Q8 y! ~& z- d' h116. Long time no see! 好久不见!
# T' ]# H2 g$ {  e9 \5 z9 A2 q117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
$ o2 o/ V% V5 `6 @  a, Y# V118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。 & O' s# j( x% E9 S) b. Q4 W8 x
119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
. n9 o# ?; Y2 C+ i7 f120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
8 u9 y6 N5 u9 E+ N9 o121. What should I do? 我该怎么办?
0 ]1 I# V% h, A4 N" t" j5 l, T122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! ' e* s- V% L! Y$ s) a+ E' q2 r
123. You have my word. 我保证。 3 \" O$ N7 x$ Z8 m1 u; h' I8 o$ s
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
+ `9 s9 [0 E$ G6 U; w& x! `$ b, p125. Don't count on me.别指望我。
% S8 ]% ]  W$ p126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
: c7 t7 Q/ N: D6 \5 Q127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
+ l4 b9 j$ k/ y) O, s( ^3 s128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
+ [. k# i5 ?6 C; Y4 w6 H129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。
& f" `+ K) @# w9 B1 c1 Q130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。
& m# ]  a% L( D3 e- J& k  e) r131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。   ]0 H' K3 D2 m! \3 w- G
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。
8 a7 O% y; i- M8 F5 T133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。 - j, Y" k/ j! ~7 h- ]
134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。 - f0 S8 u5 q7 ~$ y5 O* \5 }# L: R
135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧!
4 {2 ^% I' P0 O9 d; F2 y2 o136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 + g/ e; {& a; b/ f$ v! i- m; l
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。 " c, M. h6 {  _  T' d" ]
138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
$ G' {) e  Y6 S! D. O139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
0 f) x9 J) F. n1 o4 `. p140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

141. What day is today? 今天星期几? : w5 Z6 P" W+ O# k: d% V9 f) l0 U
142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
2 e! X- `) f! O& T7 O3 |143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的? - a6 N8 |8 a7 n3 J+ [6 }* g4 Y
144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
/ Z0 n! f% N* v4 A( b5 K145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。 : A. A% r) `! ?0 i2 v; z4 P9 v1 j
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
* W9 o2 d' a- d4 b7 R5 c147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? 6 K: P# m+ G6 N0 Z7 |! J5 E
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
% u1 C; o3 I5 ~& P: z9 c149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! 8 [6 u: g5 r4 F" U! |% m/ z
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。 * O- a6 G9 ?8 i- `- N$ j4 a
151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
# F9 V5 \1 a! c6 L152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。
) b# l1 h7 W3 D% _* H5 `8 a153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
- a; j7 V) A# R+ l0 `, i154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。 - @$ v5 q* f( u" h3 T
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。
- V1 x1 i/ F5 R% d0 z" F" ?156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。   m& S0 m( M9 |% c2 P
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。
8 s* D4 M; c5 k# v158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗?
( ~/ Z8 `, H8 @* d1 q159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
# ]* X3 Y2 g. j2 U+ v160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
0 s; p: g; L1 F7 E$ [; ~) s161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 5 f$ s. J  J0 b, U
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? & E8 ]/ C2 z$ q2 V3 Q- U) N6 \
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
( V# [% [- F0 v5 Z( {164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。
5 Z3 A; g. ~" P# [% C& O165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
% }% ~9 Z0 w3 j$ U166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 : H" v7 X8 E2 n" h8 k2 {* p
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
* ?4 [6 M. c+ D+ c4 l$ A5 `- t168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。 ; E. l+ \: c+ v: C( i/ @; p
169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。 & I; U; m6 m; O7 B; B3 _' R8 E; j
170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 0 ]$ A+ S0 {5 s" }1 m) Q
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
  B) ]* N9 L% U( X. T9 |172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
6 t$ ~% f6 x9 P9 J* q+ o9 P! g" H173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。
! c" `+ r) J: M- b9 A4 n174. Move out of my way! 让开! ' g; ]! a4 p8 W$ h
175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
2 U! a8 b1 y. A* C  o176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。   m* d6 M/ u% r) L- I
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服? 0 B7 J. r' V6 s
178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1 0 q: q: l" `4 M  T% r# @
179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
, b" i' z, L3 ^0 y( k: {180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。 7 |; G& X* Q* ?( P0 @! O* ]; g
182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 , H( }5 N9 g4 S4 X2 r1 M
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
$ C6 ?: O0 M& V1 }# O5 ?& k184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? " b" [: C6 _* Y9 o7 _7 t& w
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样? $ T/ o" }0 M* C) v+ _0 M
186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。 ; j( u1 f! n! }( h4 ~: K! B$ _
187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 : P$ [. ]. u) q! l
188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 6 L: _) l( H, N
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
$ O, @1 C4 `% v0 w190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
' t) _! {1 m, V5 m- N8 |4 K191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。
+ M9 [: @0 q+ n- ^* E5 l192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。 7 }, ?  H$ C7 j" T5 Q# @* W
193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。 + G' F* V" k$ q: S, [
194. What happened to you? 你怎么了? 6 H( q$ f9 p) k; I( a) A( I, Z9 a% h
195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
3 h/ h, H( |  `8 W" {196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。
* v' y( z: P4 Y3 s; P% ~% d. D# t. V197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 * d+ k, b8 |- R+ Q+ z
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
) j! z: w5 F: \7 w6 I' H: a199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
, X% L& q" f2 v$ H5 b- c8 ]200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
! k+ C! a9 v, J- M2 B; m8 p) a
! p" U3 [2 `7 X/ ^! O& a202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。
4 z, f# E. ]8 L, ?4 s; a* O; R  `+ j& m
5 q& E! J2 e) H$ T" @203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。 3 g1 Q# a, Z2 }

5 Z4 R5 {8 ]' Y6 G6 n204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 ! {! B8 `9 e! L

2 r5 G# Z. D( }) P0 \205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 7 ~- \) L5 ?- j$ `8 V; l" g9 J
& d7 f2 R3 v7 O# ?% ?
206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。   ]9 d! r/ i0 x' t6 P

5 B/ m3 w) d2 I207. How much does it cost? 多少钱? 5 m# M$ @1 W* h
3 E; ?+ q- l3 M5 h0 x: D% I0 h
208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 . I; l- Z% p7 G# _9 i7 f5 u
$ O' u4 @7 L! e
209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
4 F& c+ @" x" g9 l
; D7 a0 [0 }" v( N7 V210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。
2 R' V; N2 ^( P( Y' w+ U
& x6 [$ E5 c7 l& e5 \; ?  t$ ~, a211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。
3 U8 m* _2 U; R% p  N9 H
* }7 x* c) T( F212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。
" B: H! q$ n- W0 i! _/ U# X" u8 P0 k2 f' x
213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
  o: C2 W' k# R5 L2 A% p) J: \7 z, N3 E9 b) t) P2 E2 J9 q
214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。 % J5 j  X! L2 e! g- \

0 j2 b3 o1 b) w% g. T8 U) E215. None of your business! 与你无关! 0 V) k- U$ J9 e; X, @6 R  s

8 s+ L: a" X7 j2 H' B216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。 % G2 b7 t. L  j$ d  o  x; E

% B: m" |, F% i5 x/ [217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 , e0 T1 c) S# P' X- i

# A; O5 M: Z- [218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 9 ~. i" t6 t1 j0 p/ T
" {/ v- M: H) g2 C
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 : R2 g0 s' }* K2 D

" y0 O/ h3 K5 j0 I220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! 6 S4 o8 W" f) e

; r. u) \8 q7 d0 K" C: I221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
# k6 ]9 A% h& R* I; @1 |# W; D6 @0 X( B# H, l+ S$ a4 \: g
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 ! Q# o- Z& [# j

- g6 W: X) m% \# G$ X5 i223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗? # ~& _; W, n7 w  E3 J; O* N5 d8 p

% }  X0 L4 s4 t  k8 {224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
9 U; X- c# F# }( C" O+ h, x0 S: v+ a* }% B( n! y6 e
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。
+ k, a8 [1 |% ~8 [( W- v: j* i" X! ~0 |' @$ B7 E1 q( o2 l) {
226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。 3 X$ _' c% p1 p

6 ^/ b8 w! ?& D, S8 A227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的, * b, A" s6 h: ?; t5 \$ l5 ~# b5 h
" M5 A. }% J$ d! J
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
- U# x( E* u. T; P- D. B7 X' V! i9 U9 c6 r1 N2 d7 f& \
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。
) ?4 u; y# A. f, m3 y; v# Q
5 a' M8 U' ^* y# F230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。
- M) g/ V" c# X' X
/ G6 g0 B2 J4 D7 ^' p" I9 q/ |' M231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
7 c' y% Y; T  C4 J6 M) y; A' K$ X& @
232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 9 t) w4 n% a7 `7 [. R
0 z( U5 s# K( U7 f: c7 \" X$ C
233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。
3 z- f3 ?- A: L$ z6 E& V& ^- Y3 \( K" {, y6 f
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
; ]$ |' X+ t4 S" s7 C# ^" A; S  s7 j0 N
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。 # O( o! B3 M6 r: P4 o
7 V# d2 G9 Q5 P, r! [( c0 C
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 $ E3 h4 V) F5 y9 z( N* q$ Q( l+ A
; h/ U7 J2 ~7 c/ n& }8 i# j& Q8 C! H
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 0 q  b' {+ B1 Y% g- o0 z
* u9 i2 |4 _) e9 {6 t/ x
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。 $ D7 d+ n6 v; I! m
& Q4 O/ D9 v7 T/ t8 C
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! $ R! V9 _& @2 r" Q5 W9 x; q

: y! L  }  V. K1 U240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个? 8 ?  p' Q8 l9 E4 {

2 L2 U  c" ?6 ~) o( ?# B242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?
) e1 p. s. ~8 x3 a
/ s: G( {# r) p* _5 c243. First come first served. 先到先得。
+ y$ j6 i$ I6 l# S  x
. z& l( c7 H( A8 X4 Z) K! e, p244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 + Y8 V% G- T2 U. y; w4 Q% _+ i7 X

  N1 f) I% ?$ p& ?! k245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 / o9 @+ }$ c1 Z& N! v( K

% s% R" Q% r' p" d) [3 ?- v3 w- M! a0 x246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。
0 j7 _3 I0 l2 d0 c! A
/ G& L' U7 R9 [3 {247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 6 `4 U# }) `0 G3 s/ F- t9 R* S

3 q4 s9 b" w' _( F4 d6 A8 ~248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
: w0 d. D: W4 x( [" H0 v) l) h* y. ~7 V. q" O/ ?
249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。   j; n2 X3 t; a; u, h
5 D1 i; n9 ~* N* D+ w
250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 # f8 q$ J+ g9 I" h) g9 c2 ]& c2 J
! R! e0 U7 j0 T7 T; b6 s/ d
251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 ) @. t' I* f' o( H8 g. B5 p2 l
7 Z/ p8 r, ]+ X% d1 B/ {
252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 : t6 q  y7 q' N; o4 c
" e" g8 P$ L6 e* ]. L5 f
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 0 d: P( g$ S5 Z: R* w( @

5 b+ c, h& T, P  [# J+ b254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
1 N8 X; e9 Z9 A% V( {
% r, z5 c! Z$ ?255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! $ j: V# C) k- z# i8 m+ p

9 _$ Q7 }/ K1 F$ Q1 e  M. _7 H256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
( A) I7 l& N( b6 F# L% n- \: Q5 t- V# a1 c: M
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 ! P$ q3 N  ?& H5 g, M3 f
; c0 z1 q7 S" M" f- n. G. `$ T5 l0 G
258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
" x; z" Y5 Y+ z, `
9 c: b& G1 b$ N  k# I3 H259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 . o: p; ]6 R; }8 d7 z* p! c/ K
3 O! L' {$ \2 C; y- N) f
260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。 - q1 @4 d" c. t- t; u0 N5 ]5 x
- U( \$ f- v. J! t7 o( t
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。
; z+ S* K, o! h' }! f+ g2 G9 L3 R$ W
262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。
1 Q; [1 p& e# r$ j. O5 B' I# J" `& j
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 8 V' Q+ P8 I0 `

0 v/ k3 s4 f# Z1 S/ f0 W. L# o264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 - x7 d' v8 j! D  w

  J2 L( m- _. Z+ i9 A1 I265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。
% [% ?6 b3 S1 e, k" G6 s
  s. w- y8 r- y266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
3 o6 H' b5 A, Z/ G3 f' V& ^) v
- {" q9 C: O! h3 N' b+ `267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。
. [; k  V, a9 E( m0 l" y( q! r7 ~
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
  s5 h* c* U. L/ z
: V( w! K/ g) `$ J) i- U9 w* G+ D( s- ?269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 5 F! M+ ]3 P. `3 U' l
' E& K+ P7 }( G% W2 U, Q$ Q
271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 - X. [7 h: O. L. I6 v5 _

( i2 y& Z  V+ a9 x272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。
. e8 g. H8 S/ D& Q- @0 e. |! P+ F9 @% Y  y4 B7 B
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
! x% _% E& H+ ]+ f9 z5 Y" `
/ p8 j# Q6 x- Z0 T/ a. o8 ~274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 4 v; `9 F" Z" r" w9 z
# ~7 h; z' q2 G
275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 / ~% U4 T1 z+ Q* G4 X2 g' u/ h7 [8 p& u
; \& `" w! {0 v4 g
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
; F) Z5 V8 c3 a( {5 X* C8 V1 `
$ Z: X: z' G. ~4 Z! e7 u5 b277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
; ?: [' K! R1 X
' w" m6 F; D( V5 G% N9 U278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗? ( `# U4 E* d8 S0 j" Q

$ N8 V* e& g" ?" E279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。
* A& t8 w0 e" o2 d/ `8 f( p; v/ i2 t
' F. s, ]* t! ?7 t" @" Y, @2 j/ E. b3 ?280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。
, |: B& M; n  O8 Z" y  `- N7 y4 r1 P- ?8 I8 |% k
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
6 {( N/ I- S. I+ p! I8 v; x2 x/ O  R
) R1 K, j$ P5 z: C1 f282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? 2 G$ a. P! G6 ~. i$ R2 c4 D

( c; m" B, P. g1 p. {* @6 ]283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。
  j; [- }/ z! N- d; E7 O5 m* ^8 d3 p! g$ ?
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 # q9 Y+ a. ~, F$ U

$ J+ f) D: v+ R+ o3 Z* ~' K2 x% f285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
4 V- ~4 M5 T# O% f# D: i9 V
" f5 z2 K$ s+ O: ]- k" }286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
1 H% N7 I8 x& p+ o+ V
  w( U8 e+ |; C7 E287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。
! g3 f7 q  o6 g+ v) v, V0 R/ R, m) h# _# u" m; B7 \* d
288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
5 X' i- A, C3 Y& |
( H. O: {" o: i' l( |289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。   W& J; {" \- c1 ]
1 ], P( a, h: n! s3 z+ l- Q
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
' n& c6 K2 A2 G  o- E' H  N
6 y4 Q. b) S: \6 e- D" ~: {291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。
7 t1 L1 O2 E& o( b4 l" T  W1 x& U  K( j$ v4 a! P
292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? ) |+ u- h1 u. d# b
" m/ p, m( J% V6 K. A
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么?
' q( U/ h' ?' E3 m
: G! h( Z$ B5 M' ~# X# Y9 A+ |4 g! n294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
1 W" ]: z+ i) h/ Q; `) e) N3 I0 \1 E' |* @; z& E2 ~6 @; X# n; q& B
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
! V% [: O3 }- ~) N/ j1 k5 }: t) a" P( t& f; N4 C
296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
8 X/ e. n' X) i/ r% I& V
2 F/ W9 y0 M* r, q6 a, M0 `6 M2 a297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 + }$ e& x. N* P  ?' ^0 i

  s! z$ o9 U6 y298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了! 7 b3 \6 Y) ]$ c2 X9 u: ?7 X' g

: X- X6 G  A( k5 s0 q# l299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 / A3 S- A% q- v; U
3 ]( B4 P7 I8 r7 u
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
/ s( {' R0 V& l" O) c! G* q- S* ]$ x- M; d
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?
/ u* g; T* ]0 D* v2 \/ I  O4 t) T3 l
303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
+ @3 m! Z' p5 Y' p
  Q- O# T7 n. }1 _! |. j: Y304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。
2 {; d' i# x3 t) J+ u2 B0 r, ?& `$ c& N" L9 w1 Z: e- F
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。 9 J: B0 a, x+ I$ c6 k  o

9 t( b& [& C9 B& m- ]& j( I& n306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
5 @  ^7 s- t# u+ Q) q+ x) Q; @
- w3 G0 X5 h4 {0 X" E6 M307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。
# f: i0 g2 F3 n: q: [8 A7 l. q# q+ `9 q' p" \& c  f0 T* |
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
, ?. [0 `. S: I' n3 T- @' O
0 O/ |1 \5 j6 B* L% ^309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
* m" _6 W/ @$ I" h0 M6 c
( ?, W( p0 o5 a* T, u: b310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 6 L, I# M5 W& L! f

- `6 I- t. L3 t! D* J0 ^# _% p7 n% ]% W311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。   T- n7 i7 T3 c. F' Z
3 ]  }3 f* E, m7 v7 D0 w& Y
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。
/ p. X  u* W- L0 R8 J# V7 T! f  }' _! A! }
313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。 9 Y" }! m3 V! j& G4 Q( y; v

1 S' J% P4 G1 r5 [- h2 @314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 ; ^# _; q' t- c

. `" n. ^) ?( D. r/ E315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 7 u# G1 o" \( ]

. v6 e: }1 ~" B- j3 t, J316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 / q5 d- V5 k2 I, w! N; P4 x

! i2 ]8 U) T. `; w0 h$ K% ?317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 2 o2 F; f& D# P
: [9 U- s4 q, H( f: D
318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。 8 J* }3 x4 D9 ^- t7 R7 v

6 X1 E! X: ]0 y9 t. k% R319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。 % {, T, Y, A, W2 }: n2 I! w

% ~1 h. M  x5 M. K# t" @$ G320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
* p4 V% n; g: S+ e# u- `4 ]: w( D5 i/ [4 S  ]# y
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
0 d$ A( I0 K6 Q
7 G9 s" h, S, {) q8 k322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 % h; N9 {9 w8 `7 ^$ q  Z
3 p* K- U( S/ Q" O7 R  W! a' j
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。
! m/ G4 }' w5 s
: ~/ k1 s% ]2 s( z8 |324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。
1 D/ y" o% z; ~; J% I/ w1 u$ b. i3 r& v& k( h% W+ m3 v+ ~5 q
325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
$ X/ R6 [; }/ V2 C" t- V
& I( q1 g0 {+ G326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 4 p: b; N+ e( m

9 K) ?) `, a1 V2 }327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。 $ d( ?* }) X( Q! ?9 k& c

4 Z9 T8 Q/ [5 {6 Z328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
: Y3 I- p9 K, ^  d
/ T# T5 p' g% L2 E329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。
) D% @$ t( K7 E+ t8 P/ R# j9 w! V# I  n% H. O3 L4 w
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面? 9 ?' b  O! ~9 l+ E; l2 \6 }

: X" ?" D% j) A" v332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ! x; ]- A0 d- h6 O! z. V) D
. I( a: O4 Q0 Q7 b  C5 V! g$ A
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
" N9 k. b$ t2 U! [* x3 c- H
* n: S6 ^9 l1 D334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗?
. s# D4 o# Z: A
7 Q" W( A7 b- H6 n& _+ y" M335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
/ k! ?' A% E! X/ j. Z/ I4 L1 \1 E* G4 {4 p; i1 I
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
( t. B3 m% D7 k3 l  t" G; O# ?
" s+ o) Z& s, O" s( c/ B3 u337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。 $ [) b5 T; K' o3 q+ P- D; H, X
6 N0 j, E1 ~* j5 S, |0 f1 H& G) N
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 - `+ Q5 ?9 P- C3 w. v

! A' w4 L0 W. B- ^  Z339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? , O4 G* J4 U  J& n5 H: j  F

2 t' Z) b$ c2 j7 v0 b340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。
- _: V$ o1 u% q; c
! O1 t7 v# |. @341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 + i' e6 B% Z7 U* j) p- V8 U4 D

8 {- D* p0 z6 Z- W* ?  h6 ^) ~+ w342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。 $ \" X& }: C& K! L
, N( `5 F9 @/ c9 Y0 D1 Q
343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 $ x- L+ s% t: C/ D& v

* R6 N+ s7 z! }/ O. i9 c344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
( [( C' g: t9 c/ t
+ B: L' h1 e( W: b+ ~% g% x345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 & ?9 f. o% Q  I* S  K1 X, G  J
5 W$ ?4 I, O; |1 d5 X8 o
346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
5 h3 Q( [1 |6 p9 n8 W3 t0 B* r: e& D: K+ e- c
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 " h! L, V' }+ ]) j
$ L# G. k8 }; E: A2 ^# ]
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。 ( V$ g0 o6 h% n# @  s! q

; @* n; B1 V6 ~! k349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样?
& v8 ?) v, A! v9 S; w  y- ?
$ y2 L& ~; I/ y7 i5 @1 K350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 8 v9 j/ a, b/ i% J7 v
7 A1 E7 H' P/ D0 P
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 5 L! Q; H) \* d7 _4 a+ y
' h2 Z9 ?7 ^- ^4 I1 L+ [6 a
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。 $ `0 X# n5 Z! @9 q: r2 L8 D3 P4 T

2 A: b2 c/ \/ X353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 4 ?* r. w. u$ v7 q

* ?/ l! }( B' C0 d# z" \" ^354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
% L6 [) @9 u6 r8 f8 C4 O' l( s
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿! 7 W) {0 M. v7 {

5 P! K8 P+ A7 |* L0 B356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
! i5 Y: I+ l( i+ s5 E+ q6 C& c0 E2 ], v. ~& L  s2 x
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
$ r& @1 Q0 r5 F. j7 B3 f* k+ n" d/ B9 O. Q- q
358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
0 {  E4 m+ e4 ?& `9 L5 V% K# T% |; m7 Z( M3 [" y2 L3 \0 `
359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。 ; I' Q9 z9 \3 x8 b7 {) G

/ m, c1 |9 L! ~% d7 V+ p  q4 Y360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
% R, O! U, Y8 O0 d
! o* m  `+ B" v$ ^: m4 z362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。
' j  [) z- D. ~" i, M9 S4 U& V2 ]' r2 G% c7 k; Q/ H  a
363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。 0 r  M+ m. j$ U  o" i& n7 ?+ M
9 m* ~# ?: h2 }" i2 d7 ^& |" I
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。 " T9 }% B% |; A; w/ t5 @, L0 u
  C2 l' C7 F' X5 X4 O. h/ {
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 . A- ^2 A( ?6 f; ~

: U, l; k6 I3 [" b1 Z6 B  ~' |) F366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
1 E3 P2 I; o* `. r8 N; e, D" D8 o! U
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞? , Z% ^+ z) x0 {0 b% o

. @2 ~  u9 J; a0 Z368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。 * g$ r) R& T+ V0 ^6 |

& X" e4 b0 d5 ?1 U369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。 7 o! W3 r5 Q2 ~  s% q
6 ~4 J" S4 g+ V
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
) h8 T3 @: m! D5 B5 ^5 s
6 F# a# T7 T4 t1 X9 I- K! L371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。 " J! y7 |) d+ o2 s4 s  j
/ z! w; A7 j: S. ~( p3 n
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。
8 V! Y( {' b: b( _$ {& s' b2 b& L3 N( V- t; y# Z
373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 0 K; o; b4 C! R( }" L
2 `5 X2 f8 |( }: k% q
374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
# h8 D# ?# k1 d2 P$ I: D& x
6 |" x& |' L) A375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。 6 T1 @' I) c# {" K% D+ A2 U
7 W( S0 S9 Q$ o- b1 }1 ~$ h( s
376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。
2 n/ {$ W" `5 C3 I1 t4 ?0 I5 }/ m& d/ y+ |; _
377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
! A, _: p( O+ f# R$ W; Q2 T1 e, c- B8 ^( z' e8 [* @4 S. ]
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
$ B; Y, A% H4 c4 B5 @: k, _, e
" _- p- i$ M. C: {2 W379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? 4 u! S- n/ F3 Q3 Q5 F
9 A- V( k; U% P! u
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 9 S  j- H' H! m5 B% s! B- ~
' }1 S* U3 [# d4 y
381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。
" a6 B; @( M$ Y; w- F6 |/ r0 M7 q
" ^: Y$ c6 Y; _: |382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 8 S4 F2 {2 `  ~- \
7 Z5 O) l- V4 q% d) q2 ~+ h
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。 4 m0 F' p5 y$ \+ a  U

$ x; B+ ]5 X; I) \' x384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 ) X+ |, Z' E* y! x7 M
8 \" n+ w) R( u5 x( N9 X3 W1 @
385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 4 f" J0 W' G% W. G5 c
! h1 G$ H; b- v5 I
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。 6 _9 ?( v% {. t/ Z& P0 Q) J& {

/ Q& G( q' c0 e" x" D3 B/ F387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。
) k" D; J7 m) I6 e9 e( N, n5 N7 ^* D+ O3 l
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。
: {# M+ q/ W& v- Q
. n6 C7 O" F: ~) F3 {+ I& `389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。 3 T* O7 f  w' n6 J" P0 l

) C1 p! ~* q1 Z390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。 5 i- b& x- a7 F1 j  @
( p& n+ E# B* r8 d5 a* V: l
391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。 ) |( I( y- ^9 z7 u, ]

4 k. Z7 N9 U! _) q9 w" w, Q392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
5 _- ~; R; ~# x( J5 T
" p6 j4 b( `" I/ ^( H393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。 # o' J& [8 i- l+ q" X' s& q
/ @- g9 T% q" r; v$ j7 Z/ J/ D
394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 2 c: ?9 N4 R4 \" N/ a1 ]9 b& \

' i6 V$ V. T3 v9 c! c0 B395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。
$ w1 D1 _/ c" i# _, z+ }, S0 z' u9 t0 V0 j
396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 * u6 w, G- j1 Q! N& m
* d& ]$ J# T) z8 R; D- F+ n
397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。 4 T( g" r2 F* O% R: A4 Y
9 X3 f$ e) u" B8 G
398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
( U( K/ O, R6 N/ F9 ~1 Z  n7 ^. p% T4 v2 V3 A5 ^: v, g
399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
7 Y! v7 P: j7 G% ^9 Q
% {# _, y& L2 H# v2 l( \1 z+ c400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。 ( k/ c" j& Y! z# }+ q
0 q  a; x" d1 A! y8 Z6 K! N6 n
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
, Z8 A3 K8 |0 D  c; t6 N
8 o& o, z2 `( J/ s, ^% y- w8 w403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
, z7 ?" h8 \( G  b! K* a9 s  Z4 H  M  A
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。 ) D$ _) J. Z3 S) U" N

) H, k, H7 j$ [( q8 G& r405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
2 U& M6 L% a0 {0 t" V- }1 O! m; C4 x7 t4 q2 c% {, W$ ]
406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。
0 U- _8 p. R) X% e2 \/ ?
& w' l5 f3 r; V0 Z- B4 v& u/ j407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
1 Q5 f! F. e- T& n6 h$ @7 p, I6 J, ]5 }) a/ @2 C
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。 / z4 s6 ?7 U0 k1 l
& \3 b' N- M# |# a1 _9 j1 V
409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。 2 G/ A: M  N: e/ }! J4 k
! u  z2 l. W: z% n% j; M- q
410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
1 \7 \% p- i) Q$ R$ }% \$ C: ~, G) P  |* Y- q& c
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗?
3 b1 u# G# J2 C& j! G/ p; n' u' G# ~8 f
412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
( p! ^' j4 o; K# C" r
) a, z# T3 m8 S0 j. n. y" |413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
7 }/ f' ]8 Q5 D  z0 L% E9 a/ R; l& t2 w# \* B! V5 ^2 }0 @) S8 w
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 & a( ~4 o2 f$ c$ c% J9 f+ D& s4 u
! \( R7 a: S: ]# t
415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
0 B+ m- i5 Z* T( x
6 H7 Y( G( o' O3 s; O416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么? 8 p1 ^& T! g, [& v5 D, f, F

1 i8 l& W1 A- ]) M+ E* r# p7 [417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
+ f! Z3 r7 }. h2 J+ A5 l# x, N) j+ S, j! O$ t8 g- D8 s
418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 ! k. T; ^1 X' g: |8 E1 w$ v; @

' i5 L: O9 ?" |/ X419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
7 H$ c& r+ c! f0 g/ F
5 T5 p. C/ l# W& [& m; X; j5 P# W420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 + i+ P3 [0 z, i. A8 z9 ]; E# h- @% D

9 Q/ K+ ^" v1 H, f$ R% |421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? 5 s3 R& W* o/ D, p! r

7 b$ m* V" D. b' S+ U422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗?
; d8 m" R, z0 c( ?
8 T9 x' y: K; t423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
8 b; V4 P5 r" Z0 D* _& Q; t
) W1 J, E+ |# T! X- H424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。 8 G# Q' S7 K8 ^
. T6 K) M" {! {' `( C, m* F
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。 ) ?3 S  {7 j. y2 ^' Z. C/ R

: b) D) A9 n* t5 ]: L$ k9 b# n426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
7 R! Z, L$ |2 T3 g4 d$ T# s; W# d, |+ J0 S
427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。 ( ^  J8 n5 G& k: q9 _
. M8 H  N) Q3 o" F/ Y4 a
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
! e, o, _0 q8 Z: Y1 ?% B& ?. r7 ]7 L; H$ S) h+ J
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 2 Y) B- J1 l5 @7 g2 A
. }8 ]5 r" m. y' A, ^* n
430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。 ; l# n* Z2 K( s9 Z

$ N7 K; g7 W. N* @) X; [. N431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。 , e: @" t3 a" @+ X. w

, U9 Y! V" G- t- w1 _6 I432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。
  p' ?* L& v1 M' Q, N% a% |; u' E) V
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 2 i& E5 ]. {; ^4 z, _$ A. A$ o

3 J. r' e* x; R2 o8 |2 |! N434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。
/ T: i% r. v0 V$ V( t, p' L1 ?
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
' Z' c+ i& `7 D# d* e$ }& Y. S5 ^4 G. Q
436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。 3 \# Q; ]% {9 ]7 L( Z8 |

, U# ~* S. \! m- ?# t. _437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
; |! ^  O5 O6 m$ J4 p3 r
2 P3 \% }+ k1 F; ?438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 ) h0 i' F  d+ b# v: E- V, ]- F
, A' \0 s) l4 Y  |) e- t0 q* ~
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。 & H: L" x- X2 C8 E( |1 S& l
" X; X, @2 U' z7 f
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。
+ G* H1 J3 M& z: f
$ ]. G: [7 A" d: k4 j4 [( Q! v9 Z441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
$ C- ]- {# j! Z9 h- \1 I' H7 ~/ K- H  D5 P
442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
; ^9 y& K+ h) q# U1 W8 ~5 X* B6 |# I6 i1 o$ d# C) o0 s/ b% \  i
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。 5 v8 p: N, G( k; E9 W! q1 U7 w0 j
4 d2 I" J# R9 J* M
444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

看一遍都要一天,甭提背了

TOP

每次来记几句就有收获
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

返回列表