|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:39
| 只看该作者
I used to rule the world ) W2 z, C% B4 h) k. p8 o, Y+ o% U
Seas would rise when I gave the word ( f2 e7 `, Z1 H0 H
Now in the morning I sleep alone 9 Y4 B3 A4 h! W2 F) p# W
Sweep the streets I used to own
0 I" k+ Z) d& ]I used to roll the dice / g w; K3 p9 m
Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes : l) L& g% |; Y* i, O/ `* t) g
Listen as the crowd would sing: # z2 x8 s# U0 p- ]" D
"Now the old king is dead! Long live the king!"
$ l L: L& l2 P6 OOne minute I held the key 6 Q" Y3 H5 E/ h* k4 |/ r2 \5 F6 w
Next the walls were closed on me 8 m1 e# w* E& y0 M) v6 B
And I discovered that my castles stand + j: ?% d( a9 O; ]; `$ R
Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand
6 Z7 G( d) G7 B o: | h% W, F# g0 v% @I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing * j% ~! z+ c7 c. z6 E; ]$ h Z
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
, x) c; j9 X {& {% e, dBe my mirror my sword and shield
3 [ o* a* M2 P+ B8 L' NMy missionaries in a foreign field
8 C6 x. M0 A" e6 h( O( h- C, n1 @For some reason I can't explain
' _5 Z/ z) G4 K! M$ a) DOnce you go there was never, never an honest word + U3 M/ k! N. o9 T! j3 |1 m3 J6 [
That was when I ruled the world
9 s, P( ?4 W0 N(Ohhh)
" S: r4 Y0 P6 Z6 N3 QIt was the wicked and wild wind
G: g. i! j' I$ `8 ]Blew down the doors to let me in. 9 q/ i7 }3 m4 Z* k* L
Shattered windows and the sound of drums
. D; o: g2 \3 F1 ~( B8 F! Z) GPeople couldn't believe what I'd become 5 ~* T+ e" q& L2 W+ y4 ]' s
Revolutionaries wait 3 }/ x! t4 L" r% F" W: o8 } d
For my head on a silver plate % O6 Q- K+ {2 I( ~6 b4 c
Just a puppet on a lonely string
. M! E9 h5 I' i0 D6 Q. LOh who would ever want to be king? * x5 n4 r G c6 G- U7 ?2 w
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing ) G m" X. B( A4 {$ N" k
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
: v# c, P- k; o0 C. eBe my mirror my sword and shield 6 O' m) f- r4 c/ l% H4 U
My missionaries in a foreign field
3 |8 X, ^/ C" {) ]* ]8 Q' L* YFor some reason I can't explain
) [! H1 q$ g$ PI know Saint Peter won't call my name
' D" ^7 [: q7 m- a' r# l3 I+ ~Never an honest word
) R& b$ {4 A( Q' ^; _3 _1 }But that was when I ruled the world
2 A' u, ^/ ]7 _: d; ^$ n' f- Y5 n! F5 ?(Ohhhhh Ohhh Ohhh) + P4 b D: ?# m( O. B$ c' Y
I hear Jerusalem bells a ringing * v% g; Q* t( q2 c6 @1 d. j8 H
Roman Cavalry choirs are singing
% S+ h: x" B! [Be my mirror my sword and shield 1 f' y8 L3 I( _' H
My missionaries in a foreign field 8 q# n. t% N' V0 w% J
For some reason I can't explain
" ]. t x& O& P9 ~I know Saint Peter won't call my name 0 {0 r" R# S# b/ V6 ^/ _7 ?& K" c
Never an honest word 3 l) H- e1 m/ Z; u' l' C. ?
But that was when I ruled the world ! p% |. m$ S8 F( v. c! l' i
Oooooh Oooooh Oooooh |
|