管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Lonely No More

[音乐] Lonely No More

本帖最后由 23时31分45秒 于 2010-12-3 17:07 编辑
# Z% A( H* W5 t, E1 |* D0 w+ E" @9 Q9 u

我太喜欢高潮那段了
: C( f6 Q7 P' n7 f2 q" r7 \唉 晚上戴着耳机睡觉 就是夜里0点FM这首歌吸引的我 让我为止找了整整1个月啊
% n4 o) q! s4 u: M0 c% i那份感觉也只有我能体会到 心情太爽了

TOP

Now it seems to me8 J) z- `8 ]; B3 s  C0 D$ x3 E1 h
That you know just what to say3 i' I' m- e2 h6 X. O0 j
But words are only words9 D+ ?) o: O( ?! U+ E" A' Y' d& U
Can you show me something else
. K" t3 y$ z/ p' j# C
$ o6 x2 ~$ g; Y! W5 F6 yCan you swear to me that you’ll always be this way?+ H( Z- t1 p' ^0 o/ V: g  ]
Show me how you feel
# T; T/ j9 y. m) |; a8 {More than ever baby
# H7 _# T  v; ~+ t# x: [9 i/ i2 H  |, F( _+ Z
Well I don’t want to be lonely no more
" q1 e& e8 n# XI don’t want to have to pay for this
) H! ?6 O& p8 B; b3 B7 I* S, EI don’t want another lover at my door  g, U6 A- i( \5 F
It’s just another heartache on my list4 |2 V' C; e4 U3 l

/ S! A6 f+ |5 r$ p, ]( B  nI don’t wanna be angry no more
) R9 U. A' D2 ^& R$ qYou’re the one who could never stand for this
+ i' v$ M, H: U% y% N4 Z4 c8 qSo when you tell me that you love me, know for sure" g- X- I+ t6 F
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore
: F* n1 C" l2 L& E* Y; B3 C6 B$ v: _

* t- s" h9 Z$ Y; WNow it’s hard for me
9 r" J7 A9 o( [. y' cWhen my heart’s still on the mend
6 R7 R" r; l8 _+ sOpen up to me# v+ H! q! h2 l* a9 T
Like you do your girlfriends
) @# R' x$ O3 b6 b- SAnd you sing to me
# }; M* o( G0 e& \4 h8 nAnd it’s harmony" l, {: I( {) {; ~. ]
Girl what you do to me is everything
1 n$ ]( t% ~6 V% m. Z: Z4 FLet me say anything just to get you back again) D0 P: M4 q) S' s
Why can’t we just try?
& T8 L0 M$ E& B: Q
$ v: s$ H: |1 z& zI don’t want to be lonely no more6 E& A1 \6 I6 R  l% W& ?0 A- t
I don’t want to have to pay for this
% E$ M+ R3 c" f' |I don’t want another lover at my door
7 R! f5 i8 d, P/ oIt’s just another heartache on my list: x$ Z* A! @9 S) `& _3 ~3 R8 m
I don’t wanna be angry no more
! W+ |  N- c  F' f" wYou’re the one who could never stand for this6 z! c" c; _6 ~0 [9 x7 C
So when you tell me that you love me,know for sure: r1 M7 |. z6 b
I don’t wanna be lonely anymore; u& m$ U# z4 Y: f

  F( }3 N, P+ v" O: {0 @Ooooh Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh
& ^% C& Q+ k  fWhat if I was good to you?
+ j6 E6 l/ M6 @, h/ KWhat if you were good to me?
5 Y+ n/ X9 ?0 p7 b4 m# dWhat if I could hold you. @; U5 h$ p+ j$ C
till I feel you move inside of me?: y+ N5 R5 s- [. Z, d+ l2 o8 ?
What if it was paradise?
* W2 i% o. q9 }5 ~" q7 uWhat if we were symphonies?
8 s. P: H9 Z1 M2 X: hWhat if I gave all my life9 U5 p3 E" r  v# Y! x
to find some way to stand beside you? 8 ^0 p" k* \6 e7 i3 Y
现在看来 3 ^1 k; e2 {* s+ S9 Q) v
你知道该说些什麼 7 C- d3 s5 U! K4 t7 y( [# z! ]  g& @
但那只不过是空口白话
. [/ N$ P. ]2 S/ o! N你能不能让我看看别的东西 % i$ f2 X3 P+ S/ X: D+ \
你能发誓你会永远不变吗 ) H2 U6 J( w- }1 q- Y: t# X
让我知道你的感觉 , z  g9 T9 ]8 v' E. ]  c
比以前更多 宝贝
/ S! ^% I4 ^9 G% `我不想在寂寞了
! `8 A+ c9 u& ^4 I  o我不想为此付出代价
5 s! {( n4 ], C8 m) H" L# n我不想知道在我家门口的爱人 5 p( r0 i3 l+ r, \( n4 V8 v- `( Q
只是又一次的心痛回忆
7 K0 _/ [6 l& ~# l2 g( `4 i! B( _我不想在愤怒下去
3 L* {, v" G% X5 Y1 V你知道我绝对无法忍受这样 $ _( c! e7 g! w; G: Z# A5 I
所以当你告诉我你爱我 请你知道
: {4 K6 i# U+ S$ L+ @' L: X0 v, }我不想在一个人寂寞了 6 _6 e4 a* i0 W9 ~5 T5 R8 o, F
喔..... + [2 S. s$ Y% Z& S- l
对我来说很难
2 ^* X$ @' J8 U我的心伤还没复原 + c7 Q- [6 _3 t1 H. F$ v
对我放开心胸 ; H& u) v! {+ _
就像你对姐妹淘那样
5 I+ N' q3 }3 H你对我唱歌 : E9 L& f4 i& A: o- J$ O  b# q2 E
犹如合声 ' w- R! Z5 I0 C7 p7 k
女孩 你对我做的就是一切
! Z8 Y7 G8 J( p. f+ [3 G3 E! K  u让我什麼都愿意说 只求你能回到我身边
8 r( E$ D% E9 [3 [0 c我们为什麼不能试一试呢 " m9 ~0 Q: E9 N1 t
喔....
  L+ G* E+ M: z" A( I如果那时我对你好一点呢
* [! W+ h' J4 ], {* W如果那时你对我好一点呢
* z- p  R2 O, K. W  s如果那时我可以紧紧抱住你直到我们合而为一呢 + k) c" W) a( Z* y8 ~, A: J
如果那时就是极乐世界呢
( z: r- `* K. a3 M% G如果我们是天生一对呢
3 b0 ^1 s& E, [! b8 N8 _5 f如果我献出生命只为了陪伴在你身旁呢
& {5 n. T1 Q  P7 z9 t喔.....
) ~: C4 J+ X% V3 b. ~+ F% b$ D8 y我不想再寂寞了 0 }" q6 v0 _# P' ^' X, _
我不想再寂寞了
8 C9 T6 Z; i; A9 Z2 t/ x8 I4 _我不想再寂寞了
6 ^3 m' p7 b; O9 {. m* @( a  n我不想再寂寞了

TOP

不错不错,我也稀饭。。

TOP

喜欢外文歌可以去http://www.songtaste.com 这里听,我现在基本天天在上面听。

TOP

目前我最喜欢的音乐了

TOP

返回列表