管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

背完这400句,你的口语绝对不成问题了!

1. I see. 我明白了。 ; S" \, P+ @. n1 O4 d2 W
2. I quit! 我不干了!
( n6 t1 f# ?- ~# y! \3. Let go! 放手!
# i, [/ x; O1 ?; _" h) b: T& F4. Me too. 我也是。 9 m8 k2 q1 ^1 n
5. My god! 天哪!
  c5 _, ~9 O4 z, ]6. No way! 不行!
2 I, J! N; _4 y7 h2 T. f$ a7. Come on. 来吧(赶快) : v5 }5 Q2 Z1 d) G
8. Hold on. 等一等。 # h% m1 b" E. D  g
9. I agree。 我同意。
, K- E$ q- h6 q7 I* r10. Not bad. 还不错。
% x/ G. t" o/ @, e& F+ ]. _11. Not yet. 还没。
1 Z7 L) h* y& w2 q7 @5 O! d12. See you. 再见。 ) I1 O' U7 Y. q" I/ F6 W
13. Shut up! 闭嘴!
1 J8 X) ]1 C+ W9 G% D$ Q14. So long. 再见。
$ E0 C0 D$ v5 |! X5 w15. Why not? 好呀! (为什么不呢?) : X+ o1 s* B* o" [
16. Allow me. 让我来。
4 C' H% M6 `% o* r7 _. j17. Be quiet! 安静点!
% U. g/ i; C& O% H18. Cheer up! 振作起来! ; D% b' [" n3 d) u) g# n
19. Good job! 做得好! 4 W$ C# z: y7 @4 w8 ?3 \) t1 Q2 _0 z
20. Have fun! 玩得开心!
9 Y& L  F  x4 h' C1 h4 M" G! c( Z5 f21. How much? 多少钱?
0 E# `) ^# m6 u. w: r: p22. I'm full. 我饱了。
1 t2 u; ^4 ^" `' p! T  A23. I'm home. 我回来了。 6 q) K8 u+ e2 K1 L3 B+ l1 `2 n
24. I'm lost. 我迷路了。
$ K" B- [, K7 H# X; f  u25. My treat. 我请客。 4 D3 ^3 u/ N2 ?4 P
26. So do I. 我也一样。
. R6 b' ~  L: G27. This way。 这边请。
8 f1 H4 ]8 p% D' b1 m+ H+ T6 p28. After you. 您先。
4 @3 ^% f; f* [5 o0 }* |# Q4 O29. Bless you! 祝福你! # D% C2 k: E  X4 L- ?. |  R
30. Follow me. 跟我来。
8 m( {6 f: A: G; u1 F4 D/ K31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
' H5 c, a- [' K32. Good luck! 祝好运!
$ V& }( Y. Q& t( q# E" V33. I decline! 我拒绝!
0 T- l: `, D0 o: c. P/ ]6 `" Q1 N( j34. I promise. 我保证。 ) z# C: @* O7 j3 G* p' Q
35. Of course! 当然了! 5 o2 _' W% J+ D0 G, \
36. Slow down! 慢点!
0 X. K! H; S0 ~" Q3 I37. Take care! 保重!
: F  @  p; z# Q" m38. They hurt. (伤口)疼。
9 |4 G) j, @  _, B4 O39. Try again. 再试试。 1 }0 e) O# x' V& H$ T6 r& N
40. Watch out! 当心。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

41. What's up? 有什么事吗? ! K7 E' [  I  {$ I/ Q& A
42. Be careful! 注意!
. B$ m# p; x) Y43. Bottoms up! 干杯(见底)! , u3 A3 c$ X' u
44. Don't move! 不许动!
& c8 u$ a6 v% h; w. v: l; e45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
$ L* e: V- @  X% P46. I doubt it 我怀疑。
5 L1 c: T7 h& H47. I think so. 我也这么想。
, R" L7 m" j0 Y  J48. I'm single. 我是单身贵族。 6 N$ X$ E& C6 x: e
49. Keep it up! 坚持下去!
  `1 [6 f3 Q. ?- k) M$ V2 a- {50. Let me see.让我想想。 ; V0 o; \' N* N4 f6 m, A; a0 l
51. Never mind.不要紧。
; O5 x; E0 |- e! a52. No problem! 没问题! - b. Q' s- [+ V* y2 X7 Z2 `7 P
53. That's all! 就这样! & q2 c) d: N; ~& T# t! f" H: m1 [4 d
54. Time is up. 时间快到了。 / @" g8 g4 }* ~5 O
55. What's new? 有什么新鲜事吗? 3 U) L6 J4 f- t
56. Count me on 算上我。 . Q3 y; c) K& t6 k$ N
57. Don't worry. 别担心。 - n) C# C5 \/ H" k; Q
58. Feel better? 好点了吗? : h9 Y7 B3 C% _2 [
59. I love you! 我爱你!
1 Z. R+ V* ~! e) A1 y60. I'm his fan。 我是他的影迷。 : C1 c& S: z* @
61. Is it yours? 这是你的吗? 2 _# X2 s' h7 Q0 b8 l. n/ A( V
62. That's neat. 这很好。
- V0 {+ P2 w) F5 l( u. n4 A/ a# D63. Are you sure? 你肯定吗? 3 t2 F* T5 a; o! e
64. Do l have to 非做不可吗? 4 ?5 u' ?$ X/ L5 Y# I7 p  R
65. He is my age. 他和我同岁。 + U5 B) o" B3 M0 q6 K7 R. D9 b
66. Here you are. 给你。
+ B/ h# |* J8 |) Q3 d67. No one knows . 没有人知道。
' @& d. k: w5 q9 F* k68. Take it easy. 别紧张。 + T$ _7 [' f; V: @/ j+ ^9 j
69. What a pity! 太遗憾了! 7 R4 ~$ j5 @) R; ]( b6 [
70. Any thing else? 还要别的吗? 2 P( _/ K  d4 V) i" K, D
71. To be careful! 一定要小心! * a! G6 j! T1 G' v
72. Do me a favor? 帮个忙,好吗? 8 U0 K+ v; S! N( X! K
73. Help yourself. 别客气。
( p' ^) z" ^' S5 a# g74. I'm on a diet. 我在节食。 6 c  g( o+ N. W" j
75. Keep in Touch. 保持联络。 7 `+ B" i5 M- X7 e+ I. w
76. Time is money. 时间就是金钱。 $ A: |5 D3 Z3 @. W: `' |0 e% h" K( A
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位? , N  f# W& m+ \9 q0 C
78. You did right. 你做得对。
+ I( Q- u& {# k: `) W79. You set me up! 你出卖我!
) E; d& }9 ^: w2 \80. Can I help you? 我能帮你吗?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得开心!
/ t0 G& M4 y; g$ M8 q5 |82. Excuse me,Sir. 先生,对不起。
. ^( l! r* v' A83. Give me a hand! 帮帮我! 3 p  j; Z6 K' Q% j6 X
84. How's it going? 怎么样?
% i: s7 A2 h' `2 p85. I have no idea. 我没有头绪。 0 y4 x+ s3 P, |; `
86. I just made it! 我做到了!   U, H* |9 }% E+ Z
87. I'll see to it 我会留意的。
! e+ @( |" D8 q# p, _# Z, g; i/ {88. I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 6 |7 I2 }, i) q9 G
89. It's her field. 这是她的本行。
9 A6 Z( z" t& p3 U( h/ g8 X* V! k90. It's up to you. 由你决定。
: K1 u' w. M! r- k91. Just wonderful! 简直太棒了! / [, M( E5 Y6 f( o9 h
92. What about you? 你呢? 3 e1 O: }2 b7 x" A* @
93. You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。 ' @! [: q- d" k9 |) q5 I% X
94. You're welcome. 不客气。
$ e& H* ?0 q8 V' _95. Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕
7 c6 t8 E+ q: Y8 o: W, m96. Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧! ; `0 f; O: Y: X8 c5 f0 H
97. Congratulations! 祝贺你!
& l- T9 n* L; T! q98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
( _" w& u) G  d  L99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。 . S3 d) Q% s+ K
100. I'll fix you Up. 我会帮你打点的
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

101. It sounds great!. 听起来很不错。
3 p9 N% `. h, K! i102. It's a fine day。 今天是个好天。 7 v5 E5 Y; e" ]! D6 t* j
103. So far,So good. 目前还不错。 $ G3 B8 t6 h0 n; J6 n
104. What time is it? 几点了?
9 O  E2 `$ ~2 H4 Y, b7 l105. You can make it! 你能做到!
# Q, Y% P: R& R0 l3 T2 H2 E" }3 B0 T106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
8 A0 s, M) J5 _5 z& C) U3 B107. He came by train. 他乘火车来。 ) x( Z+ ^& U! P' K
108. He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床。
+ }% f' r0 R/ M* v% j109. He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
+ x& l/ Z0 m; H" x110. How's everything? 一切还好吧? 6 }& k/ L$ y& |3 w/ W3 Y
111. I have no choice. 我别无选择。
3 C9 q+ A: `- Q' T) D2 @& a; z$ j112. I like ice-cream. 我喜欢吃冰淇淋。 7 `: g/ d/ u0 ]& ]0 J
113. I love this game. 我钟爱这项运动。 - G; }8 b  O& @# [) ?9 v5 n. ?9 a8 x
114. I'll try my best. 我尽力而为。 0 E# \9 O# c/ D/ d
115. I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 $ x  o2 g) v8 L( j/ o
116. Long time no see! 好久不见! ! k# w- j8 d$ y# ~6 `$ _) l
117. No pain,no gain. 不劳无获。
8 O- C3 Y! l' i' J3 E6 A& Y118. Well,it depends 噢,这得看情况。
. f' z3 B( R& H119. We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
# `9 {( Y! {+ K9 A' B6 Z120. What a good deal! 真便宜! ' @9 `0 b6 C0 n  K7 S1 A2 f7 U  A0 f
121. What should I do? 我该怎么办? 5 Q9 \" I0 ~3 a* _
122. You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃! 2 ~  \; @- v9 O- [5 d
123. You have my word. 我保证。 ( j$ t3 @: [: ^6 D/ A
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
, a4 X9 L1 k& X) o125. Don't count on me.别指望我。 ! `6 p% ~" X- Y* x
126. Don't fall for it! 别上当!
9 l3 e2 {' T- {/ l127. Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
  S& z1 B/ ^5 N, D# H128. Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。
9 V- o8 d' g" V) X129. I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 # I, Z8 p0 b, t! f- R; o" T. P2 c$ e
130. I beg your pardon? 请您再说一遍(我没有听清)。 / W3 g; s- M  _/ V4 D
131. I'll be back soon. 我马上回来。 ' i% X- n( H5 y7 h
132. I'll check it out. 我去查查看。 * X/ ~% X3 q' k1 w
133. It’s a long story. 说来话长。
, a1 G) H( r$ O* J134. It’s Sunday today. 今天是星期天。
; h- q; C; E+ _  n4 j135. Just wait and see! 等着瞧! ; @# ^4 X, B5 V( `* Y  c9 Q- @2 L
136. Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。 " Q, J' K) p) W+ d% f! B
137. That's all I need. 我就要这些。
, o) j, E- n% [3 c! S: X; Z3 @138. The view is great. 景色多么漂亮! 6 n  \! j! ?/ A2 T
139. The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。
: k0 g- A& p& W& h! j140. There comes a bus. 汽车来了。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

141. What day is today? 今天星期几?
" V6 e! s: X; \6 n2 M142. What do you think? 你怎么认为?
: N# u+ k2 G5 n: \) G4 n6 r143. Who told you that? 谁告诉你的?
; U: v5 }. l" c; h$ A144. Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球?
3 z' y1 j/ ?  d9 \145. Yes,I suppose So. 是的,我也这么认为。
$ r* d- J' H* {* ?" _+ a2 C146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
% o, J. Y* ^, R0 b7 K0 r147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? 1 L& Y6 t3 t9 A" Q' X" E
148. Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了。
! m3 n2 g5 d+ j3 d# W* \149. Don't give me that! 少来这套! - \# {+ h" U) H! S/ ?- J$ A
150. He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵鬼。
( e1 Q$ t$ X& T" J3 V! L6 `151. He is just a child. 他只是个孩子。
$ b  F+ l: j$ G# |/ p152. I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的。 7 k! {+ S4 [/ T" A
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。 ' M0 n9 N) |/ C
154. I have a good idea! 我有一个好主意。   O" [* R2 {2 y6 K: C, m
155. It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 " D  z1 r) c" T7 E& N3 i. U& @
156. It seems all right. 看来这没问题。 , m0 w, }0 \* A1 ~
157. It's going too far. 太离谱了。 ; F6 ]  R6 Y2 L, T- h- v5 s4 U
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的笔吗? . z0 `8 r, D( p) h
159. She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒。
- ?9 m" X' x" Y160. That's a good idea. 这个主意真不错。
1 J$ y0 u4 Q1 n. F161. The answer is zero. 白忙了。 # G" C4 }; A8 ^* w7 e& }
162. What does she like? 她喜欢什么? $ _4 k5 \4 s" A: O
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好! 7 v1 n: U; p7 Y2 l6 M
164. He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来。 $ H+ |# ^2 H( @  t/ F: v
165. He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。 - }/ |/ W6 f# H& D9 G
166. He won an election. 他在选举中获胜。 4 ]9 r% r* S! w" |
167. I am a football fan. 我是个足球迷。
# C2 t. B, G" d4 C168. If only I could fly. 要是我能飞就好了。
' Z$ N+ Y' \9 ~7 m% H/ J# e3 h* C169. I'll be right there. 我马上就到。
$ d6 x5 M' s7 b3 z( q170. I'll see you at six. 我六点钟见你。 * N2 B' U9 ^$ O
171. IS it true or false? 这是对的还是错的?
( D5 Q5 h2 x4 e) T) p172. Just read it for me. 就读给我听好了。
3 c, E5 a: }# o173. Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 2 a0 C  p4 U3 z1 j7 h, Q% P  R' d/ ~
174. Move out of my way! 让开!
- G0 B$ M" e' g+ U7 R% A175. Time is running out. 没时间了。
5 O; Q# g: m- c: n, W5 e8 M9 N176. We are good friends. 我们是好朋友。 2 A' \2 U1 g6 [; G! ^3 c' X
177. What's your trouble? 你哪儿不舒服?
! ]5 s, I7 w) {  Q! Q. R% d1 g178. You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错1
5 f' v$ t( n! L0 V179. Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。 1 w' |, Q/ `+ v6 Y3 o9 s" F
180. Did you miss the bus? 你错过公共汽车了?
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

181. Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
6 ?4 c1 m$ X( e& ^2 `1 D$ \182. He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 " {- }5 t& t9 R1 W1 }
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。 ' r3 p: k( u8 k( c+ }4 A
184. How are things going? 事情进展得怎样? / i4 |4 i; ]6 ~9 h5 O$ ^
185. How are you recently? 最近怎么样?
. c4 O8 H/ ?. x7 F4 w186. I know all about it. 我知道有关它的一切。
  s" J! Y/ W8 f8 d187. It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。
+ [$ G8 S  }7 t# z( }  _' Z188. It's against the law. 这是违法的。 ' X8 o4 l5 M- Z/ d( ?! {% f. T
189. Love me,love my dog. (谚语)爱屋及乌。
6 }2 |1 }: ]6 P' k9 D( t2 k, ^190. My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。 7 h+ W% ~- H" m: E0 {
191. Speak louder,please. 说话请大声点儿。 8 H0 C6 k  H* Q; y% T, V4 h
192. This boy has no job. 这个男孩没有工作。
$ t' `; t! Z, I, L2 K9 D+ }193. This house is my own. 这所房子是我自己的。
$ s$ U' o- n( {2 X) U1 P' u9 o( m194. What happened to you? 你怎么了?
1 }$ e% {7 c; G6 t' x/ [) X9 L( E195. You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
6 J# D; v9 g- j+ x  u6 q196. You need to workout. 你需要去运动锻炼一下。 # @* v7 K- e$ x3 g( k0 L
197. Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。 8 ]# d* J" l0 B. f
198. Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气。
0 W* p2 o! _% K& h2 M199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
* `& ?: F" j( n7 Q. l200. Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。 8 H/ \, ]0 l5 T" z. d+ y1 K7 B

# A% l/ h( g0 ^3 ~3 r+ I  p2 m202. He looks very healthy. 他看来很健康。 3 f! i) W/ Q- j- F8 y' j/ o
- Y3 E4 ?0 m! q; Q+ K9 i. \- ?8 y) n
203. He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
+ n9 U5 B( w" ~: u- t! H8 h, C, |. o
8 V& g4 u% K' n6 Z2 N- @8 X204. He repaired his house. 他修理了他的房子。 & w  q' }5 K1 S& m1 ?, ?6 e" m
+ ~6 f0 q3 B9 k- s+ k
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 0 E1 J2 E/ n" N. U* K% d' Y- o

. H/ e! T3 f5 r# D& N. H* ?* p206. Here's a gift for you. 这里有个礼物送给你。 - c9 w1 x# X. u8 `( z0 X0 K- J+ l# q1 W
  Q* t$ U# \/ z9 b* q
207. How much does it cost? 多少钱?
+ U) @1 z3 d% K9 W
6 g0 o' U" W7 {6 S$ e1 T. r208. I caught the last bus. 我赶上了最后一班车。 3 [- J5 w8 B( o; h2 y, p2 b

) R. m; J. J0 u209. I could hardly speak. 我简直说不出话来。
' }/ n  f8 ]" r
% o, j" Z9 j/ @% R210. I'll have to try that. 我得试试这么做。 : R9 _: b: X, G* z  f% K) P2 Y
9 j" ~; j3 g) F" {" S# M
211. I'm very proud of you. 我为你感到非常骄傲。 9 ?- `7 a) l( l* l: U* W: S( f

( c5 E7 L) g- M212. It doesn't make sense. 这没有意义(不合常理)。 * E$ _, L/ Q; z% j

' X! O/ G) g# _213. Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。
' I1 J5 c! }* V" E1 V/ ^9 S" J! M2 y
; }" e6 U0 n& Q" K8 d. o0 `9 c5 K214. My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。
  e7 W$ j, i" W/ g* i3 z1 k; J# E
215. None of your business! 与你无关!
& x9 S" B- X$ W5 R# f: a0 y
; [2 H  l5 ~$ A2 y! [4 o216. Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
% a: d; p' [# \5 B# g2 u. h+ V! t+ U, K9 P
217. That's always the case. 习以为常了。 & H: A1 \! e- i- V+ l' ?

3 T9 s5 b6 R8 X218. The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。 ( y0 w% e! w; b3 J" A
) t- k# R' H- j* M: d0 N
219. Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。 4 i2 R9 i0 z8 m+ s7 V

( R1 f$ R! H5 {+ U220. What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好! - t; d. X2 D% s) n  ]% C

% s/ L7 U0 k. E% I221. What's wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?
, L' P+ T: G  L; m5 q: G: n0 c3 O! b3 Z% p$ M3 o+ K
222. You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。 3 d" m9 Y9 j2 b+ ~; l! Y) z, |
4 |, ^4 M1 F+ |$ Z6 ?
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
8 w+ E$ a7 T7 d- L. B# ^, X. J
7 l  k' |: D/ d, O2 n) N# @224. He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。
4 Y$ Q2 |  B3 |4 U* t' |$ C$ n3 E) d5 j. J: N! [
225. He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。 4 B& z2 n% O1 w7 d

2 v$ ?# L: N, r, Y+ M; v226. He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。
$ e3 [' m- D4 h5 s: z/ f# ?& y) D
* o& D$ T7 m" F; Y7 d227. I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,
$ h; i% x/ l& s2 x! v+ a* s& X( |9 F& l' O7 Y7 g- Z
228. I will never forget it. 我会记着的。
. w6 z8 h( B2 N+ H8 P4 F. H- R, Y9 l% |# Z  W. k+ i# `
229. It is Just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。 4 {5 w7 |/ Z. J! d# \5 d: X

$ s7 u& v' O+ c, ]230. It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。 # y, m6 D: ?( O3 F
9 U5 u$ `* {+ b+ Y
231. Just around the comer. 就在附近。
5 N; {# T! U, o% M, H
& P9 x6 q: k; t$ P: {232. Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。 7 I/ ]# A4 Y9 I: n

3 R! Z; t7 T; f8 z  D% |4 e233. Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 * j& l5 r* T, D; Q* h
: f4 D7 m8 \; z6 W2 J! m0 s  A
234. Mother doesn't make up. 妈妈不化妆。
% Q! Z5 @  R7 R! Z) J' {6 _) y+ A: d5 {5 ]. q  t# }0 k# Z: h
235. Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。
9 [8 P& G' Q5 j5 v7 Q# w. P, ]4 T2 S3 o' g; D
236. She has been to school. 她上学去了。 . V0 w1 l8 `, E+ E
3 B0 e; h. O3 P7 h$ M; R
237. Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。 9 Q) g, i  e& H1 H8 ^
6 n( Z+ N8 R9 |  T# |. P( V
238. Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。
/ _/ b; w. _$ i9 F' q: |. X3 |7 X4 Q, c9 `( s( g+ s
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意! 1 E9 E7 I' _7 r; g% N9 \8 D/ V
! U* ~; n5 I6 J& E) }
240. What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

241. Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?   X- l2 N: W( q, \4 z$ W1 t' ?: w

9 k7 q5 r1 Q$ P7 I4 ~242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗? ' B0 b+ ?/ V: ]" M2 P$ `

: }; ^, V, c7 W' P& h243. First come first served. 先到先得。 4 Z7 Q7 A8 Y4 q* w! a' \& T1 |) o

" n& R8 a5 ?- k! I' c& E% l244. Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。
0 S8 w5 ]$ ?9 e  t# d$ U4 I4 S0 R4 i
245. He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。 . E0 d& y% ^/ J- ~- e
5 C, W7 [9 T7 ]: `1 }- M
246. He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。 / H/ P/ i& o: \5 ^

7 B0 z8 C; l; O. a5 }247. He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。 9 e. J+ \/ Q) `2 ^" r
! ]3 x0 \$ p- E1 q  ]' E  G
248. He doesn't care about me. 他并不在乎我。
1 D$ G3 _; Y9 M# X+ A6 F* T: [6 X
8 w8 O- j3 H) Z( i: P0 w6 o. A/ T' S8 R249. I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。 / t( q. n  L3 T, s1 M( A

6 u8 V6 g% a8 A8 ~* q250. I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 % W1 f. |0 y3 Q: n8 n* G" V

/ k" s% D& _! r251. I get up at six o'clock. 我六点起床。 # g' M! J! S/ w5 n* P

0 o* {, @, P1 d* T# ^' ?252. I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。
: q) M! e; d2 u4 l6 f8 I9 b
- j/ t1 K8 s8 O" a253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。 3 X2 S4 ^9 Q! q9 O+ B: o3 p  l6 D

. ~; ?  k( w# U: g0 x4 d254. I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。
5 Z& t, V9 I3 l& y. H& Y/ h2 H) o3 U; m# F% `) ^' {2 Z
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! " }% x  {4 Z8 M+ Z! t

6 |3 b7 K% ^, C256. It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。
; y: l+ N9 ?& x2 o+ s" e. o- U" c- r- u, |' d" h( u- T
257. She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。 . t; n& F6 j9 f

% b5 v; v, B* v! ^4 l258. The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
0 f- l! ~6 S% k5 {7 Q' }* h* N. E$ D) ?
259. The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。 ' _, g8 m8 p8 z

; |1 f+ o( H) ~260. They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。
2 j& j2 ?5 Y$ v3 O* U  |+ J4 g/ B# W, o* ^- p
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。 & [5 h8 f- L; E7 b- X9 D% Z( _

1 a( G1 N9 F2 s: f5 K. {5 c262. You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。 / E! Y$ Y* V& M+ J- Q
' i) V% X. ]. s
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。
+ [' p0 I9 d2 m2 \' {
' B' j) V" S5 |1 C264. All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。 + A0 i9 U3 K; _* b7 s

8 }, {6 d, t! c265. East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 " {  d" V8 v' W9 M

& z# Y& g# N5 E266. He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。
9 M0 R! d! \3 N: Y
' M5 a  `. N# d9 F$ ?7 ~1 z267. He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。 , V" _/ H0 w! T; Y3 R, y8 o& U
  a6 |; x, P' U/ i5 n+ H
268. I am so sorry about this. 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。
, i4 C+ I4 B0 H9 ]' b8 M+ I. _) q) n. x6 P
269. I can't afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

270. I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。 0 c, y6 x( |$ `* r+ G/ {

: n0 v+ l9 I0 F7 I& d271. I have the right to know. 我有权知道。 0 i- {4 w- k- C2 D0 D- t

$ V, N! ?+ l# J) T0 h, F272. I heard some one laughing. 我听见有人在笑。 # W$ b: w) ~+ f5 k: [
  |: w, {0 {/ s9 P* U. r. |) y  Z) R# G6 G
273. I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
; @7 U7 k, O4 p' b  x/ h  Q& k5 O0 x- D* M! I& ?7 `" i1 ?6 P. J
274. I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。 ( g5 _+ |1 D- j! ^+ a( u

5 h* o! k$ C, e' F275. I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 + g  F% w: \- V+ g. [+ g
* l4 f" I2 i" S
276. I'm not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。
+ V  s; b7 e/ l3 Q4 Q' `2 L" P3 S* u/ ?! _! ^/ L8 Y  E8 l& R
277. I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
* ^- j' d, N3 Q8 ^2 k+ Y+ }0 g# w- O  I/ n
278. Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
/ L+ m0 ]9 L( [; }' i% @3 e# B  M. X
279. It's too good to be true! 好得难以置信。 # k0 f. m: A0 [2 C% g9 T
3 v4 f& K/ q3 s& T; B* @
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。 + W0 v6 P" U" R% d+ b1 [
0 ]/ J* F2 J3 @' i+ X2 H9 e
281. Let's not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。
6 `. h1 H2 G3 C8 s0 G; u
! W/ L( _" X  p. [! F- m- T" F282. May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗? % f5 C3 h6 ]' Z: @

- o* }5 G/ ^5 N) ?; p283. Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。 & r) A  R7 a* e) X0 B
# z9 X% r' k) Z2 h! [2 a5 x
284. Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。 ! B' e( o& \6 R' Q* J
1 Z0 O6 |' R9 x* u5 _# u% S# d
285. Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。 ; m$ o1 J6 Y. [% k9 U/ j
5 y0 y1 i6 V' q8 d$ C
286. That makes no difference. 没什么区别。
8 B1 ]) \3 p" h* i
& k2 B; n$ G, S& B: o287. The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。 8 v" H; l% S- h. B& x

% l: G* y4 P! {- V. |- p288. They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。 : h/ a7 l, c1 [8 J' q0 r7 l. i

7 ?( }, G5 e8 R9 f# G6 J/ [289. They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 7 P& O) q  T) r0 X- `+ B- e
! {% A6 F" q# G- U. x8 K! H- A8 [
290. We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。
3 v: M/ V8 N' j3 {, g% ?3 B/ Y) b  `) o( ^; b. i9 V
291. We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。 ; _& _# u/ L: N5 ?; k- ]

# z/ [2 r$ Y$ M6 s* |+ P292. What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢? 8 c! N5 c1 M3 |* v
% E/ Q+ y6 {. K. I4 ^( n! @
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目标是什么? ; Y1 L- m+ a- R, {, k/ L

3 m; b0 G+ `$ x5 b/ _- w294. When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?
) ?* m. v4 w% s+ R1 v5 ^' Z  V5 x: a# p& N7 m! J( `1 A0 p
295. Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?
* _, d5 l4 }  s( x$ G+ r
- K. B2 @# t( J1 b1 O7 m296. Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
9 F! P7 u, L* Z# d) A/ [5 y( |- O, t6 {  b; e
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。 4 n" E" C" _9 O) y
6 M- ]* i; D& M  ?! M1 u
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
/ u8 \( a' X, h, N# |1 v0 m: s
. `+ O- z2 F3 A% a5 U2 d: Q299. You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。 + U  v6 P$ K$ u) ]' G$ G) F
  C5 ^& d8 G( Z" R7 I* k! V
300. Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

301. Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
* i" F: q! D9 P- \* C
4 N  s$ \: d- n. u& q* u% B" D* }302. Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? & R8 I: J. S1 |0 Z: R1 B

+ U+ R# K) \7 R: A* B) J303. Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。 , i! `* D% j" u' h$ r& w
7 R" a1 e5 l$ u1 c2 A; U" v6 C
304. Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 5 r" L. \8 G9 c: z
2 [8 L5 \) W+ n/ G
305. He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
3 p" j6 P  [6 F. X( q
0 X) D/ U! ^+ B, c9 |306. He seems at little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。
  _3 J) i. S4 M
% u: Q" ^* M' H, ^: N307. He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 - ^; _) T1 x( e3 v' T- \' j+ F+ B

3 }, c' h8 b5 D% q+ P308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。 0 G, e4 A: d5 a, A4 E) T. V
7 k4 b+ `1 M. ~: i9 Y$ A  c
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?
9 l7 [) T4 b/ |: I5 w7 ^. _+ {( o3 t4 f# K% B4 r" p* E* B
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。
# K* u' g4 Z2 [2 M5 o; O3 V
. E& j/ Q+ l( I311. I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。 " j7 z) A0 _) E2 o' `0 A

1 ^5 _; E7 r3 s/ r* n4 H& ~# V312. I have a surprise for you.我有一个意想不到的东西给你看。 7 T+ O" A# t' C

# V! `4 y( |8 z& U" C313. I like all kinds of fruit. 我喜欢各种各样的水果。
  r+ f! u$ @0 `% T: c. l  P+ i) v+ N% ]" y/ x7 ]# m
314. I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 . W# _3 _5 z1 ?; g$ o. N1 w+ a

1 f3 Z4 w( W0 d  }315. I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 . P- n# x9 M3 [9 x7 c+ |/ m# J
' z7 P4 N8 t1 C+ P
316. I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 7 q8 I% Y$ u; v. k  j
- _) z, ^, |9 G3 I) x7 {8 o* f* u
317. I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 - m$ ^; E5 e) ~$ Q

! f( M( R( K. r( z% ?5 Y318. It has be come much cooler. 天气变得凉爽多了。
. n! f& r6 W) ~, p, W& _- E0 t" T; Q6 r5 S
319. It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
" T# f9 k5 E$ g+ ~3 z  u; E1 V  R) B
7 E& V$ D! L. S/ M5 X/ u320. No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。 $ b8 h- ~! s) W/ U  `
0 B( U) L+ S! `+ w: x3 w# [
321. She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
4 d' ^' @: h* L( ?$ Q- o: L. G% p, x' f2 e. J9 v
322. Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。 3 t, U% s# E  B* D0 w
; e% T- S' F, P1 ?
323. Thank you for your advice. 谢谢你的建议。 3 \2 I/ a9 w- g6 ?
' G* I3 a! L3 m4 O
324. That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 ) l+ X; p  |$ P4 ?

2 a" a& x8 P% c; w325. The train arrived on time. 火车准时到达。
- A( S/ P; V9 s" M1 `  B+ b8 G8 n" y# T3 v# m
326. There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。
9 _. f1 n, c3 Y, `, u3 I& V, N8 Z* L* c+ j5 f7 t' o$ I3 Y
327. They are paid by the hour. 他们按时取酬。
$ `9 F; b. Y- g0 R9 h: I4 s7 V
+ C, r5 C. z5 f- s0 w328. Things are getting better. 情况正在好转。
4 w3 ~. L5 O1 t6 V/ c0 l6 e
; F" D. |( u% U/ |329. Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。 3 T/ i9 U/ w9 t2 b2 \8 g
- R" ^' ~' p2 c) t/ Z
330. We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪儿见面?
7 V# i3 G& ?* e' R  I0 @! k/ I2 L' m8 a7 g  q) u: D
332. You can get what you want. 你能得到你想要的。 ' b, C/ u8 T  ^& r4 i$ J" E: B7 q

# |8 r7 P  O, }, E4 G333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
( Q+ ^5 Q) X6 d) b# _/ |6 o) k' k' O: u; U
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你这个星期六有空吗? 2 w( ^- {( k! \% G

) H: T8 `4 n/ X$ k3 a335. Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。
9 {8 l4 @; [( `3 m! j% m1 _! X/ r" `  Q3 D% D: X7 T: Q
336. Being a mother is not easy. 做一个母亲是不容易的。
) r' N5 X/ G2 v( b' x$ O" E% w+ N1 B
337. Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
3 X" v( B  Q9 N( D) p& y. o7 y+ `6 ]
338. Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。
6 G7 Q, ~! \7 a: ^' O: Y8 C% A; `
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗?
6 w! z2 V0 U3 O; u/ H5 o. c. C% S8 O3 ?9 f+ |! w! a
340. Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 " [" a4 [  M9 R. T/ _

; B, _7 ]7 Q. O- k* E) M1 V341. Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 3 v; U6 X. H8 p, J- H: R
* b3 T5 I& f. f4 S/ s" \# s
342. He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
- I5 o+ ]& F( g( L. Z# K
) B& g/ C1 t3 K5 L343. He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。
* u7 R7 x6 r% Q: }" m
  f0 |, R& Q! C) r, T1 `344. He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
! g* t: S0 X6 A! c9 o
+ g, Q7 P$ f" }$ M3 ]345. He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 # {$ E; q- y' A0 h0 p

: ^' [, b+ c  k* C/ h346. He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。
) l4 o, _$ j, w. ~. I- X7 B9 ~9 x: h* V
347. He was not a little tired. 他很累。 2 s) j3 g9 g0 H
3 p) v# F+ ]9 Y
348. His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
, c' V5 T4 D# b# G& d3 ~# P
0 J1 X1 ~% [9 l/ h3 A+ D, t4 c349. How about going to a movie? 去看场电影怎么样? 0 r$ V) S% j% z  T5 ?3 T( J& k

* ]" k! Z. R9 O& j# M/ G& p3 H  a+ Y350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。 * g* t0 g3 t& v4 J4 u, e" ?- O
  k/ X% |9 A. b/ S
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顾萨莉。 3 m+ a& [" A! W( B( e& d

8 M, ]  F; ~! ]( ^352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK. 我希望住在纽约。
% i! X. J1 E) X, A5 f" A3 L# y; U' d) T$ c9 I+ s8 b
353. I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。 # Q' Y5 }3 K+ Z- Y
% ]- T2 m! ~6 [' W* j! |- J
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦! $ \6 m8 W2 j7 ^+ d# S% H9 z3 |, @
+ K8 `* ~: l) F. S6 A" ^1 R
355. It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
9 l7 t/ B5 T0 |# |  W
# V: n) l. b; E# x& u- L1 t356. No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
* F8 B6 Z+ o& u* ?) J: N2 b2 j8 O* R7 h& G
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一个漂亮女孩。
8 W7 Q4 h, b/ f) b
! H3 b/ O, w3 A8 L2 z1 y8 j358. She mended the broken doll. 她修补了破了的洋娃娃。
; b' L: K6 I& O6 q+ A
) {% H  E( f9 m% `2 U. f0 y: R+ g1 t359. So I just take what I want. 那么我只拿我所需要的东西。   E. I1 z1 q' z' u  C: u

8 Z( `1 }1 k/ N! ?0 E0 O" D360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一个好季节。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

361. The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
$ ]% r0 v  c) F* \. d* V# A8 a' V$ Z5 j8 K8 C5 M" w
362. The stars are too far away. 星星太遥远了。 6 K9 Z+ v2 n- @5 @+ }+ ~! S" l

4 X) D- [. V* j+ n( U8 ]363. The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。
, b) M  J2 s) e
# B7 M; m; F. ]' `364. Tomorrow will be a holiday. 明天放假。
! t, Q5 r2 T; h& P7 `- w" l' Q' K3 u# O. T" w$ z
365. We walk on the garden path. 我们走在花园小径上。 ! R8 L& n/ F  i" @. x# P$ `
* }8 d9 g7 h) ]+ M, D, a
366. What you need is just rest. 你需要的就是休息。
# t0 K; Z8 r; N: S5 n9 R
0 P' X3 E% E; E8 p8 z' L- L- ]9 w367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞?
: P' w; x. K- u- ~/ h, F+ j0 C0 W4 O6 D7 Z. t
368. You'd better let her alone.你们最好是让她一个人呆会儿。
& f7 L. t/ _8 Q* R. Y
7 M0 Z) T- b+ s! F; r" }: U369. A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
$ V1 I- c' Z4 g) u/ }+ W4 S" B; o1 N( I
370. Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。
6 Q* h4 ^$ F' Y- o, i! p6 V& t- X
+ L" J3 ]+ _: [* g, G371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用枪把狮子打死了。 * q; s& {+ P6 w; ~* a; _$ m) o
$ N5 v1 W; {, D- D' \7 G
372. I don't think you are right. 我认为你是不对的。 . Y- M6 n2 v, h$ m

) j7 p7 |/ _9 ^, p7 v: D373. I have never seen the movie. 我从未看过那部电影。 9 i  }% i/ M7 m! A. h% K

- j6 p/ w+ _  v6 [9 F) b- g" B374. I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。 4 U! Y5 t) ^7 ?/ h/ f) J

; R0 Y/ J: p; i0 H375. I was alone,but not lonely.我独自一人,但并不觉得寂寞。
5 p8 a; f$ K  h8 z& @! z9 k
2 d3 n9 T: D1 C0 Q376. I went there three days ago. 我三天前去过那儿。 % Q/ H$ r5 }" s( ^

: x- e4 t2 {) Y/ E$ e377. It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。
3 B! Z, G9 g% S. W& v4 K3 c$ I( k) g4 i6 U# D
378. It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。
& \* y  z0 S6 B0 k6 D9 |
) y3 M& T1 s) U) F1 q379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和劳拉说话吗? ' k% L9 y' H6 b8 t- c
( ^& k- U+ u( [! c
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike. 王先生在修他的自行车。 3 O: \6 p" H2 [" Y7 ~

4 S, j  r# l3 i; v5 c2 c; n+ ^381. My brother is see king a job. 我弟弟正在找工作。 2 V" y/ O$ R( c/ T

; m% m/ S6 n6 I0 Y" S382. Nancy will retire next year. 南希明年就退休了。 $ Y/ h1 S, |7 A
( F/ {- r+ O. n  x! G
383. Neither you nor he is wrong. 你没错,他也没错。
* i0 C+ S6 P' n# V+ G
( h/ j9 ^5 Y+ K6 i384. Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。 # M: @7 b' W# S1 \

' D' \/ N% L0 r, }0 e% j385. She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。
  I5 M6 j# n: m! [# Q1 j- ^# q& p: \! k
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
9 `8 I9 s3 }; _* A
, Z5 J9 D' j1 K2 f. j387. Someone is ringing the bell. 有人在按门铃。 7 c+ ]! S  C7 M! j! f& G) ^

& E+ R1 Y4 _( `388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的邻居。 ) t4 _% T5 O% _
7 S' m. o1 J8 e
389. These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。 7 r" A. Z3 m' G% s( P$ B: C# p

/ r! c8 ^" {' W# g  A9 H2 L& @) r390. This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
9 d1 m6 N6 j; s
9 T9 U+ p* S3 R, H" a: F! P391. This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。 5 R' A- B; h' v8 J1 t
# h6 u! N' f0 e3 A( _8 U
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶吗?
- E0 _' d2 h9 ^. E' L4 h$ K4 R; _  T
2 s( r# |5 @) q) a  ~# V393. You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
0 j$ c' w0 A5 n4 c+ P
9 w$ ^& h+ Z% e  M, v  H/ Y394. Another cat came to my house. 又有一只猫来到我家了。 " T0 ]' \4 a* \9 v5 `! P) c
  C9 [) y% P5 n0 b% ~
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核对一下。 " g9 \4 G1 B" J( K5 f+ ?

2 b; H  `/ `# g. ^5 K" Z' l396. Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。 2 L( V5 e3 a5 D3 h7 h; O! O

/ B' W+ d  H9 t- F: r5 Q; H) y% t397. Everything has its beginning. 凡事都有开端。 ' M( I8 U7 e, \1 a  q( G) g6 v

) @5 }! D" h* I398. He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
6 @6 ~7 G1 J' u2 H1 c7 U
( K1 _5 m- |. }399. He fell behind with his work. 他工作落后了。
* }5 F- Y7 w4 X! `" x0 a; H" z0 b# j! N7 @1 m" X) m2 z7 L; r
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快乐的人。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

401. He neither smokes nor drinks. 他既不抽烟也不喝酒。
# {5 u- x: F5 W3 j4 |* T% q  L* a* N3 v7 g
402. He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
9 Q3 O0 ?  X+ S  T/ Y& E; Z" b" b3 |; t: U1 |" K( }
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。 0 r; q: [: J) _0 E7 f. E
2 m; p" `. X$ \) _- ]. B
404. He was efficient in his work. 他工作效率高。
8 A4 _4 t& n* T# M! A
. |+ Q3 v" P/ p" t405. He will do anything but work.只要不是干活,他干什么都行。
6 ^1 @) Z0 c- f2 q* E* t( X
1 F) u& `2 Y) I406. His father runs a restaurant. 他的父亲经营一家餐馆。 * U4 N' g2 r/ V; @& f$ W% F

% k1 V) _' I/ ^8 [, ]3 d+ c: |407. I have something to tell you. 我有事要告诉你。
0 Z- ^4 K" Z" T3 a6 d5 v* X% c; f: m
408. I smelled a smell of cooking. 我闻到了烧菜做饭的味道。
- a5 u8 n% v# b, H4 ~# l
5 v) K1 I9 H& H/ Y. k* q409. I want to see the film again. 我真想再看一遍。
1 D7 F/ p5 Q; N, ~/ |  z' f8 r0 g
% f$ u. G5 m% d& e. e" A410. I've got too much work to do. 我要做的工作太多了。
$ B# T7 r) P: c7 p
- V3 w4 b4 |2 [411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱们出去走走,好吗? ! Z- c4 L2 X  _# Y. u3 E$ V* a# \4 C

9 ~# {  K1 m8 T+ u$ \5 @412. Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
8 ^; |' C+ i( q& ^5 ^6 P: [; I) I$ s% W7 s3 L1 o, A% N
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。 1 q( b$ f; v$ I/ n: }
% G5 w9 B& @+ [/ M5 t9 X
414. The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。 5 R1 M, s5 }6 W; \

! [  `) S( i+ J  H0 r+ @" D415. This is because we feel pain. 这是因为我们能感到疼痛。
; Z, G# w! W" c9 {  [: [
6 z5 ], |) _" ^6 X: S416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什么?
$ H6 J' d! V6 r8 y+ h- P
7 {* Y! u; F4 D  s. q% |417. What you said was quite true. 你所说的完全符合事实。
0 V: a! R/ e* W/ V* t) g# ^/ _
! G# i: {& T0 w% G, L: ^- W, v2 m. t418. You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。 , Z4 O+ o$ @0 w/ j1 ]3 N  p/ S

! y+ S5 k; T$ q" u419. Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
' K$ f6 S' T9 Z3 Q; u' D0 z: E( r5 l3 H+ C( T/ k5 F* e
420. All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。 7 E* R. B2 u& Q! E- V/ w

) U% j5 I) I! `% f0 D+ U. h8 V. h421. Are you going to have a party? 你要举行聚会吗? 6 ^. r5 U( \. `* W
5 N- x; A) y: i$ p
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 难道你不担心吗? # v1 K8 C* A* S2 S0 |
& J9 N4 ?& m3 i5 h; y* K, D
423. Don't forget to keep in touch. 别忘了保持联系。
# {+ C: m; F* Q& a% w1 a, i% @$ X  w0 x5 o* V3 o/ w% G
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。
* d/ r# _% q3 ?3 f9 M' p8 R. g4 ]$ T' t) W8 p6 U0 `6 z/ B' s
425. He is in his everyday clothes. 他穿着平常的衣服。 - z6 R0 I) p) b
& `4 l/ Q; _# p( E0 f; v* [
426. He is taller than I by ahead. 他比我高一头。
2 n1 W7 z8 E2 a3 n3 `5 G
, X+ p# {$ b; ~0 F0 H9 U427. He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
1 H0 r5 \; H( V1 f! o5 B( u  u, j" I5 K! ^. g4 Z. m  X
428. He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。 . _7 X' k' s' S7 E  ]7 H3 j
  Y/ X$ {' R1 }
429. I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。
+ Q! X3 L. t$ H$ q- N8 @/ ~
, T. U# Q6 E: u5 a% N  ^430. I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
3 D! l- Q3 b8 ~/ P  r' \9 V" [5 C& F' T7 R$ d5 Y% S
431. I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
' `& \3 a" M8 }! ?# K" Z
0 O  f% E7 n" Z: p  }' [$ ~% P( g6 ^432. I have just finished the book. 我刚刚读完这本书。 0 M/ T# X  `- B- @- t

( M& A$ Q' M% X& M433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班迟到了。 ! u) D+ S7 }2 F( r

" n. ^6 V- I- @$ F434. It appears to be a true story. 这故事似乎是真的。 ! g; w$ H/ R+ x3 o3 o
# g! Y+ d( q5 g; H
435. I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。 9 n% v2 }) ]9 ?- d; M

9 h. [9 C1 z6 G4 X# _  m436. Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
5 ?" L- X& A0 I9 {- D9 ^
. ]6 K+ h+ C1 C; Z. y1 s, j0 j( y+ x! h437. John asked Grace to marry him, 约翰向格雷斯求婚。
$ d$ l; |7 J  x: Q9 y6 ?
$ p9 K: F+ E* W5 q2 R' _438. My watch is faster than yours. 我的表比你的表快。 1 w# D/ P7 U8 }1 F
& m5 r/ m. H( M# G* g: B5 I: I
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。 - m9 j/ Y9 H, G- }3 |# @* k1 ^
" `) H& L  P; _5 K% g
440. Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 * l& N" e7 I" `  _

8 p! d1 {2 t# A* ?1 {; `441. They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
5 j8 m! v/ B  |
3 h! T# b* m, J; r- U$ H7 V442. This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
7 L* G" g9 O; F2 W% H2 K) v9 t  }2 e+ Q2 u. V
443. This work itself is very easy. 这件工作本身很容易。
1 K. H+ r  r6 n5 v, o
" s& }5 z7 ~" m- D7 \4 \444. Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

看一遍都要一天,甭提背了

TOP

每次来记几句就有收获
管庄论坛QQ2群欢迎你:68121642
管庄人都爱管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.net

TOP

返回列表