管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend


' Q" x8 A6 l5 R; c' D& b8 S3 W2 x% f; Q. Q
1985年,Ashlee Simpson出生在美国德克萨斯州的Waco市,作为美国著名的偶像女明星Jessica Simpson的妹妹,Ashlee Simpson在姐姐走红之后就更加显得星途坦荡,但是在音乐生涯上的发展Ashlee Simpson更加依靠的是自己的努力和自幼就对音乐的热爱,而非明星妹妹的身份。早在自己11岁的时候,Ashlee Simpson就成为了美国芭蕾舞学校最年轻的一员,而从14岁开始就已经开始了自己在演艺圈的历程,那一年他跟随父母和姐姐一起搬到了洛杉矶,开始参加姐姐的一些节目演出。* a/ s( W( }5 e
搬到洛杉矶之后,随着年龄的成长,拥有一双明亮大眼睛的Ashlee Simpson渐渐的开始了出演一些电视节目,并且在电视系列剧《Seventh Heaven》中获得了主要角色的演出机会,不过她并没有像姐姐那样首先从影视剧的演出开始自己的明星道路,她首先选择了音乐。2003年,Ashlee Simpson的单曲《Just Let Me Cry》被选入了卖座电影《Freaky Friday》的电影原声碟,这是她第一次向歌迷展示她的演唱实力。这位拥有一个明星姐姐的Ashlee Simpson很快也成为了娱乐焦点人物之一,精明的商人很快就抓住了她身上的商业潜质,再加上本身的天分和努力,Ashlee Simpson在此后不久就成功的和著名的Geffen唱片公司签约发片。
- O2 Z4 y7 v! E  v1 u2 A' v签约之后,Ashlee Simpson开始更多的在电视媒体上亮相,她很快就扩大了自己的支持群体,这也为她的新专辑发行奠定了良好的商业基础。2004年,19岁的Ashlee Simpson的首张个人专辑《Autobiography》成功发行
. p/ l; c* O0 e
+ @0 h9 z  {( }! g[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:44 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词:
2 W0 u* e  d8 R! w& |" yWhatca been doing?
( ?: s# m6 c3 U' e; t3 cWhatca been doing?
! O' L+ f# E1 Y  p& C# z" n7 coh oh $ [) g1 H" z5 |
Haven't seen you round 8 b( |( S/ f7 n9 T$ {) W
How you been feeling?
3 @; \3 Z1 q6 X8 `& _How you been feeling? % m1 z: p: v/ M3 j! }
Oh Oh
' @% e2 j5 O5 {! P2 u& O: @" m0 KDontcha bring me down
6 Q- _: M8 S' p* t/ m5 j: ~2 `All that stuff
/ F, U) K3 P0 C5 XAbout me " g, T" m- T. q! M/ K8 ?
Being with him 9 h' ^, M! g! D0 z5 N+ B5 ]" J
Can't believe 3 X; o7 j+ [/ t" i! b' [
All the lies that you told
0 \2 B/ P' t9 W+ CJust to ease your own soul . X# v7 U% ^9 N/ T) X' C
But I'm bigger than that,
1 ?& R- C3 }) J6 L0 INo you don't have my back ) d1 a' o" \0 D4 i5 X
No No (Ha) * G2 B0 d, n* K9 i# I, m

6 Y0 R8 s: X8 wHey how long till the music drowns you out
2 A  o, D4 s5 `7 D1 G$ s" wDon't put words up in my mouth,
4 [( V$ _/ ~1 H8 O6 a1 KI didn't steal your boyfriend ( i: d$ i# T" Q( c6 S
Hey how long till you face what's going on
( K7 d" j$ t9 y+ e' oCause you really got it wrong? 3 G% p2 F& C2 s% C7 P7 R& o: w' t3 d
I didn't steal your Boyfriend
+ x% R; _: h& y3 Z3 Z
5 v( y# b( p8 ^Well I'm sorry
. {9 B8 w0 L& |! E( }That he called me 7 M( F2 e% o* G. D/ |
And that I answered the telephone , G7 l5 z4 m9 p3 V. {2 _/ v3 f5 y3 e/ {
Don't be worried
. d- h9 h8 K4 _* a$ [I'm not with him
! u) ^/ w, V  _" a/ ^* fAnd when I go out tonight # ~- x* m) ?0 N, q
I'm Going Home alone
3 Q$ h0 X' T  \6 CJust Got Back . e# d, f2 y$ c5 B
From My Tour
. i: b" C8 m6 N% S3 Z* C; bI'm a mess girl for sure 7 k7 v, M" u# D  ?& g7 d/ h: M9 Q
All I want is some fun, * g& z0 G  W1 s% n/ V
Guess that I'd better run
5 V  n" I1 m0 Z$ tHollywood sucks you in
* `. c' ]- m6 t8 }3 gBut it won't spit me out
/ L, e' \# t# ~5 fOh Oh (Ha) , A, f5 u6 F* e6 A4 K; j% E  J
1 I) x2 w' t) u% c6 o' }# Q* A
Hey how long till the music drowns you out ' N: y3 Y; ^& k" }5 _
Don't put words up in my mouth, - b. y' {$ v6 n
I didn't steal your boyfriend
: p  K$ u/ P0 L% PHey how long till you face what's going on 3 h7 e& I1 H$ M5 C8 H9 Q4 Z
Cause you really got it wrong? ! [& q, E5 Q. e  M8 H( k0 C! p4 a
I didn't steal your boyfriend
( N) n* ], F* Y8 ]( ~( FHey how long til you look at your own life
) c4 q  S% b7 TInstead of looking into mine?
) q5 u0 @8 i6 U& o! x. AI didn't steal your boyfriend
+ v& q8 S( Q1 k* j9 h$ EHey how long till your leaving me alone , e' v5 U' g) e3 \* L; @
Don't you got somewhere to go? # ]2 B6 I( R7 R1 ^7 F7 [
I didn't steal your boyfriend + J: o. [* D* [$ t7 P
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
' I! W( \9 }/ VOh, Oh, Oh, Ha * f6 @) W5 S# J& l
4 t4 V( H3 q. O6 b
Please stop telling all your friends : _$ H& o  v% E+ l( ^
I'm getting sick of them
- G% U' P$ Y4 }7 DAlways staring at me
) _2 C# [$ j% \; h/ {. Qlike I took him from you # k* m  N% ?/ H6 R0 c; L$ p
8 A8 G* S3 x* P% R& c" S
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
$ f& U( O. v. a  i/ x1 N) q& i3 ADon't put words up in my mouth,   {" G2 K6 A& b) _5 ^
I didn't steal your boyfriend 2 R3 }/ @7 C; \& n" u! y" F, P
Hey how long till you face what's going on 2 o8 Y5 B- s7 t
Cause you got it wrong?
8 v0 ^, R3 K2 w& S# I7 }I didn't steal your Boyfriend ! Z! z$ E1 E& z* m6 F$ z
Hey how long til you look at your own life
2 W3 ]& X2 z  ]# [( _% w& QStead of looking into mine
* e7 F3 n' P" m8 W- f  c' WI didn't steal your boyfriend + q* {3 y1 G/ n$ C5 y3 V" o
Hey how long till your leaving me alone . h& v6 J3 \# l" U& A- S. S
Don't you got somewhere to go   Y9 z1 {. q, a* Y, B: U+ \# z
I didn't steal your boyfriend
! q# o7 s2 i/ V" z
. d- O' B0 D; z& fOh, Oh, Oh, Ha
) F. ]  S3 y/ K- A9 EOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend / }1 d& S# i# O# X
Oh, Oh, Oh Ha
* }% P4 O/ j  b1 jOh, I didn't steal your boyfriend

TOP

返回列表