|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 22:33
| 只看该作者
Talk to me softly2 U8 K3 `2 y& q, ^: L+ s
There s something in your eyes
5 B+ ?: }7 D' R6 {: k" FDon t hang your head in sorrow
8 l5 |6 n# r7 V# A3 b; AAnd please don t cry! I$ Y8 C2 q+ ^9 K+ K, |- v( T
I know how you feel inside I ve
3 x/ P9 N$ l4 a M: Q$ ]I ve been there before# u& i- i) \2 A$ C- p
Somethin s changin inside you u V' i8 K9 l. d& @+ x( }# i
And don t you know
% k% m* y6 Z) DDon t you cry tonight' c7 W$ W4 e2 l" x2 |; V
I still love you baby
. C/ G% F% V/ @& y1 O/ yDon t you cry tonight* @1 G8 _/ Y! \8 B& J" ~9 `8 n
Don t you cry tonight, B! g0 ~3 |2 O$ M+ H* y& [
There s a heaven above you baby, e, ?+ c, l5 T* I, ]
And don t you cry tonight
6 p& S) k% Q1 C2 Y4 \+ F1 h6 \Give me a whisper8 G& n9 e! t- M& m: O7 Z( U
And give me a sigh
7 i, o+ n+ V- ^7 |+ ^1 {Give me a kiss before you
% d* R+ X* d! o" D; { q3 |tell me goodbye
8 s; X: W8 `( C, ?+ R+ C$ T: g2 SDon t you take it so hard now: d* r+ H7 y3 v" c/ k8 l! t
And please don t take it so bad. a) j/ u l5 A) w
I ll still be thinkin of you And the times we had...baby |
|