管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 当红美声新天后 Leona Lewis最新单曲Forgive me

[音乐] 当红美声新天后 Leona Lewis最新单曲Forgive me

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top201 v! |$ K- @9 o

$ r+ M! b5 v, i! u8 M, }- C0 w) A  m% y7 Q" k: V4 y! q
" }- ^! q) I5 C0 h; L* {# ]

6 ]9 y  v8 W6 _4 g
9 N) X9 `+ c$ |( f& ~8 i7 q  这位被誉为“玛利亚凯莉和惠特尼休斯顿的中和体”一出道就缔造了N多惊人记录
& d' Y' n, A, n2 q; L- e
4 E- T$ T" z; Q9 q  O% ]& y3 ]  在英国本土创造的记录:处女砖《Spirit》创造了英国史上首周专辑最高销量,英国史上单周销量第五的纪录。该数字为375,872。
6 l- e% d! ~0 W* U
7 C- |  h# c2 a+ s  该专辑和同时发行的单曲《bleeding love》更是雄踞英国专辑榜/单曲榜榜首多周, u# ]% ~9 g2 r

6 E7 V$ D; J5 O% |, Q0 i- w& o  凭借惊人的实力,轻易打开了国际市场,并最终在美国引起不小轰动。在美国最权威榜单billboard上也缔造了很多记录:
. l* i  E$ n* u6 Z. g
% M; d1 d4 L. n) }3 |4 I7 v5 G8 H  纪录一:继1986年金怀德〈Kim Wilde〉后21年来首位英国女歌手拿下美国单曲榜冠军 3 q; o, \  w. v5 v+ ~+ T8 f1 \
& ^& V7 G5 M/ k7 K% R% u; h9 f& s; I
  纪录二:摇滚史上第三位英国女歌手以初登场单曲拿下美国单曲榜冠军
! }2 g- E& i+ v
, T/ R4 E# ^  |/ I  纪录三:继1981年的席娜伊斯顿〈Sheena Easton〉后,27年来首位英国女歌手初登场就拿下美国单曲榜冠军
7 B) F" Z- N( R  E' }3 e
! p( a- l& A8 @: r2 B  纪录四:十年来第二位英籍歌手拿下美国榜冠军,上一位是2005年的詹姆仕布朗特 6 a( A! K( @/ c1 k7 F
3 S- l9 x$ }- m7 r# E0 _$ t
  纪录五:艾美怀丝之后一年来首位打入前十名的英国艺人 ' S* {1 J1 S) D4 u* B

' L3 l% ~- a- E% C: V  纪录六:继1991年乔治麦可后SONY BMG唱片首位夺下美国单曲榜冠军的英国歌手</CC>
1 s# g- u- r! Z) E8 p% Q) g' d9 `# W/ _# A
  记录七:近30年,《Bleeding love》是第一只登顶后被打下成为亚军然后登顶然后再被打下做亚军最后再登顶(3次登顶)的冠军单曲
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

There's a first time 5 g1 T& D# B& G# D- Y# Q
for everything 1 ?" p3 P! A: C8 h
It's definitely one of them nights
2 f2 \) J* S( a$ O* |& R1 e' [I knew when I looked in his eyes
) ]" ]3 j0 y( w$ o6 C. FThat he was gonna be 3 V' I+ H. b9 Y4 S1 X
trouble for me
" k- X8 K7 L' _, j! K; l% ]I never wanted to lie ' r, R% \: B& l0 ^1 @  m6 J2 A( Z
I knew that my baby would cry
: q. B: y% ^+ [: EIf he knew what we were doing
! `$ E& E8 ^% d( g3 |( `But if his love don't
: q  S/ L# O6 t2 s( upass the test
; W: H1 ~  n5 Q% U2 K" E4 yI gotta get it from somewhere else % P/ w$ P/ K& x3 S
When I'm gone and I need a man
: g, \6 c3 R; `/ ^. [Hope he understands
5 q5 Z+ H' c' E3 R( E  VForgive me baby
/ c- ^$ l& t+ N# Q  iI gotta take a chance tonight
+ W. t7 H( n- w/ f6 GSo I'm doing me, myself and I
% Q- y; o; U! H7 \1 J- lCan wait no more 2 v4 L2 E2 Y/ d2 N; i
Sitting all alone
/ }, z. ?* P  Q) v+ E. iMan, I really hope
8 U; B3 ?  B0 K( p! DHope you forgive me Oh oh   i& A5 o* G1 O$ I) @
Hope you forgive me Oh oh
2 ^2 Z+ q) v9 X) @* o; A& o# AHope you forgive me Oh oh
3 P: |7 r" h* eI can wait no more   ?# _) d) `  M' d8 Z
Man, I really hope
. k% u' x6 ~5 OHope you forgive me - ~7 w, i) U1 M) l7 y5 S' d
Been a long time since I / y' K) e! {& K  ~# f& h0 \
Did something good for myself
8 I; Y1 Y* e- I. ?But why should I be * F* Q6 r9 Y, o% Q- C2 C
put through hell?
7 f( o0 A' m8 ^: r& R- N" CHe's doing what he wanna do % |  w) h$ E" B- a' @
I finally found somebody else
% k& R8 ~. }3 ~( c+ }* ~% s# G. ~Who really wants to make me feel # B' ], p2 D9 F" u
Things that I've been
) [" Y5 Q- T, M# L" `missing so long
% ]) E# g  V' k( D& E9 M. wAnd his love always 1 `; n4 ~: G$ `
passed the test ) P; G0 L' p, Q4 i. Y$ E
It's a shame I had to , j" X! }, {. U& }6 r; Z. M
look somewhere else
# l: F# i% c  w4 R7 oWhen I'm gone and I need a man
7 a+ T% ?) {7 n" M4 P7 P7 NI just hope that he understands $ i# e2 O* B2 R/ ~) C+ p( \
Forgive me baby - X- x1 h0 H7 ~) L
I gotta take a chance tonight # y5 e8 C4 \5 n5 A, D& L& p8 J3 Z
So I'm doing me, myself and I
- ?' K. f( V5 g8 i6 {$ N2 JCan wait no more
# x0 P3 ]+ L/ L; i+ Q& U3 G  [/ kSitting all alone
) [& T; h( j1 m/ u; `+ j1 mMan, I really hope - A6 V/ K- c8 H# @" ?
Hope you forgive me Oh oh 5 g5 F* x% s& c
Hope you forgive me Oh oh
& a5 v- ~5 `9 u0 H1 F. [. C4 \6 D$ OHope you forgive me Oh oh
  I( m5 J  c6 g, }! G9 Y8 PI can wait no more . f3 H5 V& X7 b1 k
Man, I really hope
% X+ y' e# ?4 g0 ~/ T# l* FHope you forgive me
1 d  l$ c0 O5 }0 v. P0 _/ }Forgive me but I need
+ k9 E3 k9 X3 B- ito be loved too 2 w; E8 V! \  h, i) ~
Forgive me but I can't ) {, l2 v; u( D! G, @! z
wait around for you
) i. _$ l2 s& B  {Forgive me if I found a man " C- N& x/ y3 B4 t
Who understands just what I need . M& J: y5 M7 ?3 u1 x
Forgive me but I need
' s! ~: }% r* m5 m8 j$ cto be loved too
) Z- \9 }& Z" Z5 V" N' l) MForgive me if I can't . ~6 |8 K+ t" y# d$ i# g4 \
wait around for you
9 D, d; @. k! k5 A! f9 aForgive me if I found a
' C" O5 z9 o3 w, q& G$ [* a% aman who understands 0 S& n7 c3 x2 N; B- O
Forgive me baby
; F  B1 W1 @- {: }- {# J" D2 pI gotta take a chance tonight + Q  f/ r: }, G* Y( k6 [( m
So I'm doing me, myself and I
! e8 ?/ t6 A! H: L3 A* F6 oCan wait no more 3 R- D( Q4 B1 g4 Q" P: @( m- Q
Sitting all alone
: o9 x2 x* k( l/ }" R1 cMan, I really hope
: f* V6 e, v; X& g& lHope you forgive me Oh oh 0 B, D0 P, ~+ t! ~3 D
Hope you forgive me Oh oh
; ~4 v& B2 }" w3 L* b  J- fHope you forgive me Oh oh : s. }& S5 \1 y3 J* p) F
I can wait no more
4 g# S) j& A: n, r4 ^Man, I really hope
8 e( g9 P! H$ Y9 q% tHope you forgive me
: W0 v  j! i4 EI gotta take a chance tonight : y6 T* V* N7 s& J5 P
So I'm doing me, myself and I
3 L, j, q( Z0 k# }Can wait no more ) Q! F4 d: @2 I2 L" f/ R
Sitting all alone
! ~! c7 v2 Q& D* P# xMan, I really hope
5 ^4 @8 ?& Z- X; |; A  t! S7 T6 ?Hope you forgive me

TOP

返回列表