管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Mad World(Alex Parks)

[音乐] Mad World(Alex Parks)


* P( H, V1 p9 u+ m0 I7 e
  X, s" l9 [3 @* I; kMad World(Alex Parks)+ N' R% i% l1 c' `

7 n# M& g/ m$ n

8 G1 N' U2 e1 l  U* l) [

% U" p- N; ?" P+ G; u介绍:
) ~, M% T) K8 D: _6 i/ }作为BBC电视音乐大赛“Fame Academy”奖得主的 Alex Parks 推出的第一张专辑就有不少的歌曲打入英伦的各大流行音乐排行榜单。其独特的嗓音,偏向伤感低沉的音乐风格也得到了不少歌迷的喜爱。Alex Parks 带着一股不可遏抑的忧伤和些许的迷幻征服了听者的耳朵。听着歌手的咏唱,旋律和歌词简单而有深意,低沉神秘,弥漫着忧伤。 " V- Q+ Y0 @- U: f
, V- S* W/ }1 d, l# [* c8 B
Mad World 曾被电影《Donnie Darko》(死亡幻觉)用为片尾曲。0 X9 p4 ]6 f5 z7 d& L

+ k# o  v7 ~$ B' q8 e
* G/ w& K+ F8 X' E) }( G( @  _

! U% \8 Y( f7 o4 @5 d4 v  v  e( F. v


6 M4 M8 w- }3 e( D0 A, [5 a歌词: : |2 v. b( {' T0 Z& p6 P  w

0 z1 h: e3 _# i/ sAll around me are familiar faces : f. Q7 h) f% G, D! f
Worn out places, worn out faces
: }: j1 t2 V4 ^8 c& FBright and early for their daily races
) ^' s( |! r' g3 q/ i, t* s4 SGoing nowhere, going nowhere
. \# ~' u/ n: ?" M# h+ J0 TAnd their tears are filling up their glasses
" K& \: Z; {7 J8 KNo expression, no expression ! z$ L) _2 @2 R; v7 U3 _0 z
Hide my head I want to drown my sorrow
! ~- K5 u: G3 T3 G) g5 pNo tomorrow, no tomorrow $ [( J5 ~9 I* n
6 W) Q# }9 [4 u; ^. O  \
And I find it kind of funny 8 i$ y, [/ ?% I
I find it kind of sad
6 t: P' J3 r2 W* q# t. `, CThe dreams in which I'm dying
. `7 Z% ?9 p- S3 X  f( zAre the best I've ever had
7 i3 N" x" Y" H3 II find it hard to tell you 8 g: G  b  I% k
I find it hard to take 4 {' h' u7 Z7 L7 Q3 k! G3 ]
When people run in circles
4 h( y) w! w" bIt's a very, very , v( c; o5 f+ Q, v! z7 x/ k
Mad World Mad World # }: ?. a8 q& ^- y6 |

, M0 s. l- u+ I% i' E/ B: V' YChildren waiting for the day they feel good 1 X8 C5 V& T0 S. y" x
Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday
0 v7 E: Y1 ^- B  t, ]% @) K- l/ iMade to feel the way that every child should ( c, g6 {; E. e' t; R# f! ?
Sit and listen, sit and listen
/ u% r# T  A2 ^5 VWent to school and I was very nervous
) h$ X+ t# M% r. yNo one knew me, no one knew me
7 z% }6 r! X. m# o& aHello teacher tell me what's my lesson
6 w% e- T0 m8 t/ ]Look right through me, look right through me 0 D: x$ w" {& n' F

4 l. `6 w5 W  [: z4 C+ l' BAnd I find it kind of funny % |: D" f- B- b; o$ F+ C2 `; p1 J
I find it kind of sad - F) M0 n9 d1 Y) |0 I9 X- Y
The dreams in which I'm dying + U- E- g8 k2 D% p, B
Are the best I've ever had & w( F' W. i9 m
I find it hard to tell you # C: g: y5 _* v% T& y! T% {" d8 m
I find it hard to take 8 V. J; {$ F% i1 S, @1 l
When people run in circles
; x3 `+ \3 u; Z% H+ B) Q* r3 fIt's a very, very . V- D( s& _0 O9 Q
Mad World Mad World / z( Y% }  A0 V9 i
Enlarged in your world
; \0 M6 v, z; F7 e; F- X+ mMad World( t$ }" ?# M$ f/ E
# U: o4 F7 [8 b& A
[url=http://music.lz169.com/123/music/crazy.wma[/url]下载地址[/url]
9 i3 R& a* \' R
% n* A1 Z' G$ m5 x
0 U$ V* D. R/ w+ {7 {; @0 Z2 s2 V) G0 @, S) ]# ]. L

5 t6 o) ~7 n3 @, V' x6 t/ }

/ ]; P$ z$ Y4 W: J4 O[ 本帖最后由 喜欢鱼的老猫 于 2008-12-23 17:56 编辑 ]

这个音乐链接不错 等10秒就可以去听

TOP

返回列表