管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend

[音乐] Ashlee Simpson 的Boyfriend


& D% E' A. ^* E& y# P- ^
2 T3 e% s9 _* h* Q2 T1985年,Ashlee Simpson出生在美国德克萨斯州的Waco市,作为美国著名的偶像女明星Jessica Simpson的妹妹,Ashlee Simpson在姐姐走红之后就更加显得星途坦荡,但是在音乐生涯上的发展Ashlee Simpson更加依靠的是自己的努力和自幼就对音乐的热爱,而非明星妹妹的身份。早在自己11岁的时候,Ashlee Simpson就成为了美国芭蕾舞学校最年轻的一员,而从14岁开始就已经开始了自己在演艺圈的历程,那一年他跟随父母和姐姐一起搬到了洛杉矶,开始参加姐姐的一些节目演出。
7 ^; U* ^4 X) d7 ^: O+ t2 y! ?搬到洛杉矶之后,随着年龄的成长,拥有一双明亮大眼睛的Ashlee Simpson渐渐的开始了出演一些电视节目,并且在电视系列剧《Seventh Heaven》中获得了主要角色的演出机会,不过她并没有像姐姐那样首先从影视剧的演出开始自己的明星道路,她首先选择了音乐。2003年,Ashlee Simpson的单曲《Just Let Me Cry》被选入了卖座电影《Freaky Friday》的电影原声碟,这是她第一次向歌迷展示她的演唱实力。这位拥有一个明星姐姐的Ashlee Simpson很快也成为了娱乐焦点人物之一,精明的商人很快就抓住了她身上的商业潜质,再加上本身的天分和努力,Ashlee Simpson在此后不久就成功的和著名的Geffen唱片公司签约发片。
! {* n& O" y5 k* M3 d签约之后,Ashlee Simpson开始更多的在电视媒体上亮相,她很快就扩大了自己的支持群体,这也为她的新专辑发行奠定了良好的商业基础。2004年,19岁的Ashlee Simpson的首张个人专辑《Autobiography》成功发行! U9 o& w+ S0 W' a" [" ~4 Q# w

# N9 B  Q" ^# ^( Y9 L2 H[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:44 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

歌词: ( }7 A1 f  m; P: @
Whatca been doing? 3 K! ^# N2 E! U+ `0 o4 |4 d/ W
Whatca been doing?
' i( t. x$ u1 m" U9 `3 Y0 \3 Poh oh
5 \. W! P1 H/ @9 c. g! y0 `Haven't seen you round 7 i% N/ W; j& f6 G! ~
How you been feeling? $ q- L( u  M/ `* b9 A5 j
How you been feeling?
& s' G# l4 _( t. H$ J& @Oh Oh + l# K/ N* H8 b$ y6 [( m
Dontcha bring me down
, e  q+ |/ w* @All that stuff
5 C8 X: D- r/ L4 P' LAbout me
# C8 I6 j+ x2 \7 H) y2 q5 F% [Being with him
8 s, }5 F' \1 OCan't believe
* J1 ?- I) ~! S& LAll the lies that you told . H" F* N  j/ d6 O  f7 c
Just to ease your own soul . \1 U& l( D2 r% G
But I'm bigger than that, ) u  {# N0 N' v( k4 F: B8 X# Z0 [
No you don't have my back
2 O1 w& Z4 U* uNo No (Ha) 0 |* V6 U6 a& f

8 d4 B' B; Z1 `$ W% eHey how long till the music drowns you out
" T9 @, o4 x4 e+ Q2 Z, s  f4 hDon't put words up in my mouth,
8 s! ^3 Q, s8 {6 ^0 tI didn't steal your boyfriend : C+ J: T; ^% B2 C% }
Hey how long till you face what's going on , T# P" l! C4 s7 {: ]" K" ?0 C2 V
Cause you really got it wrong?
% x: E9 p$ C1 z+ S, dI didn't steal your Boyfriend   _1 U5 V' }- e" j) i: ]. S* R+ e

2 X1 d: Y. _- A# C) n) IWell I'm sorry
5 `" ]% B/ Z6 vThat he called me 5 E& s% x) X1 T3 d& ]# G+ A4 w8 m# a
And that I answered the telephone + _! K9 O2 U8 k6 M% X& |
Don't be worried
# s9 o9 }- ?& C( xI'm not with him
* ]6 q; ]$ L6 pAnd when I go out tonight 6 t, c: E& j. V3 y$ j
I'm Going Home alone & J7 x+ Z9 ?8 H
Just Got Back : C& B- U1 Y: \; u+ R2 ^1 C* Y7 f
From My Tour ( n: X; f* t2 l! r7 K2 ~
I'm a mess girl for sure
6 ~$ ~% P7 E& ?- S8 MAll I want is some fun,
& _4 Y) g# A0 o2 H6 Z  I  s+ C0 GGuess that I'd better run
" }8 [( ?8 I* w! E) _$ ^$ THollywood sucks you in   u- V; S% r& v" E. Y
But it won't spit me out 5 K* I: a! u0 w% t5 Y
Oh Oh (Ha)
1 p1 P4 A- }8 A4 ]( ^7 u8 T" ^, d$ |% E3 x) z( O" ^: c/ L& r
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
: i5 P! e/ a4 r1 K  V" ]Don't put words up in my mouth,
. b# V( F& [5 K( CI didn't steal your boyfriend 5 C! C( Z8 L2 [" Y& n
Hey how long till you face what's going on
6 \( t' |; c" }+ G- Z4 O" QCause you really got it wrong?
+ [: U, \' w( p2 p/ ^* ZI didn't steal your boyfriend 8 J6 y* E: |9 M6 G
Hey how long til you look at your own life
* Q7 j* D# I1 `9 M4 ^' {% [Instead of looking into mine?
9 c8 W8 g2 P% o2 HI didn't steal your boyfriend
5 F  g0 c3 D' o* A! @' k% fHey how long till your leaving me alone ; V, E! v. z; W
Don't you got somewhere to go?
. J  J0 H/ E- R/ [9 y$ JI didn't steal your boyfriend % u* Q4 m2 d% f
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha $ e+ Y4 }0 w3 F2 G. i: s
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha   L5 D3 i, o. w" U1 U- C: ^4 L
6 Q8 f7 z% r" e
Please stop telling all your friends ; D( Y* _7 n* L
I'm getting sick of them 4 P4 z  M7 o! d; P7 [0 m% H. ?
Always staring at me
4 t& m4 A& w* x: Z$ Slike I took him from you
1 k! L+ A9 {, u0 |* }, }) H& S: [" A
Hey how long till the music drowns you out
) R9 D) `& s9 v8 v1 m# P& G. JDon't put words up in my mouth, 9 x# x1 t% T  s# c/ m' T# u
I didn't steal your boyfriend : k  D6 o' v/ i5 B7 C( m& B, N& N
Hey how long till you face what's going on 1 A! \& f: L  T: Q" Q
Cause you got it wrong?
/ ~5 W. Y) X/ S7 x2 g, K' k8 {I didn't steal your Boyfriend
. K- r( X4 r2 G; l" JHey how long til you look at your own life , E$ Y4 {4 T) I" F1 h/ O8 X3 c2 n
Stead of looking into mine * M3 F4 ^, U- d$ ]
I didn't steal your boyfriend
% J9 O. f/ l2 |8 S% k+ aHey how long till your leaving me alone 5 G6 b5 a; l; Q8 L
Don't you got somewhere to go ' o7 R- D3 h, Y$ x# j& h* ]
I didn't steal your boyfriend 1 z0 E8 m- j) {+ s+ c5 P
+ J# c( C# `. d& h
Oh, Oh, Oh, Ha
3 b/ s8 d& v* [: A* r3 COh, I didn't steal your boyfriend
* w% ]# Y! O/ b  N( ~Oh, Oh, Oh Ha ! M: q( D+ V$ k" B
Oh, I didn't steal your boyfriend

TOP

返回列表