管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It

[音乐] 美国人气电子Punk团Metro Station 单曲Shake It

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20
9 v0 D, C) I" Z/ X; ]4 K5 S$ W4 |' L1 H0 |- H
# [1 r# ^: F# V. C

; @% E  J2 M  M! T+ R7 ^0 v1 I他们几个(Trace Cyrus, Mason Musso, Blake Healy, Anthony Improgo)都是10几岁,18-19岁。
6 \9 K& d2 i4 h他们一开始是在MySpace放了自己的音乐,然后那些听了之后很喜欢的歌迷帮着他们出道的。连他们自己都有点难以置信。他们从来都不出去找场地唱歌,都是歌迷联络那些Club什么的,还帮他们收录。
! |3 O) k- d( Q, H  H乐队是Trace和Mason最早开始的,然后他们就从老家飞到L.A,Mason说“我从没见过任何人像Trace 一样,嘴上有穿孔,有纹身,还去摇滚俱乐部。我只是拿着吉他静静的在家里写歌” (他们两人很有默契的说)
- K8 X! s/ ~( [9 s! w; d" ]然后他们认识了Blake,Seventeen Forever.” 然后一起想了这个组的名字,除了一张单曲Seventeen Forever。这首歌有点像80年代的POP电音。Seventeen Forever在Myspace的排行榜上获得了第一,后来他们找到了鼓手Anthony。。。
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I'll take you home
! y# X- a/ a( n, |; zIf you don't leave me at the front door
+ f& D) A/ _# n& W/ P(Leave me at the front door)
3 N  H2 U2 B0 S: ^* JYour body's cold
0 l) S: H1 {  S1 y9 y) L0 ]2 D: RBut girl, we're gettin' so warm
2 p4 K5 P6 f* v8 z6 R* aAnd I was thinking of ways
5 V& M) \% s. W3 d9 k5 uThat I could get inside % n7 v4 ]/ g" w+ x' \. q
(Get inside) 1 z' f" b) s* r3 d, \3 Y1 [
+ e6 W$ p$ u- ]9 z4 |" Y" \; Z
Tonight you're falling in love
& x: f- o0 E4 O% e$ \Let me go now
9 v6 D9 Q# v7 X, P9 H1 GThis feeling's tearing me up
" k4 c  r. X" w: H. z  Z/ m% {1 sHere we go now
' X: w4 ^  v$ Y. d9 _( f& ]# W1 p8 h! ?; ?" O1 s
Now if she does it like this
4 l8 \! m: ~5 A5 CWill you do it like that?
( y2 v  a: T  c- iNow if she touches like this / O; j$ @0 r7 N7 S1 }
Will you touch her like that?
6 M8 z8 G9 h* uNow if she moves like this ! \9 ~- @) i" ^
Will you move her like that?
* N% |% ^, m8 [: @3 \+ B! qCome on, shake, shake
2 u* G+ e7 m' b" {. n3 d9 C& \( uShake, shake, shake it
; Y- D7 x) }+ e' y; I$ J2 x, L4 d* ]2 l) F7 U- A! w
Shake, shake 0 m, Z! `  {2 x2 t# d. ]( p9 q
Shake, shake, shake it (x4) " j" o3 j: x2 B6 ?# E

  O; H) d; v2 m, K: B- H  GYour lips tremble 2 l+ `( y# j7 p4 G
But your eyes are in the streets there ) [4 \* Z# h8 Y  K( D
(In the streets there) & j$ ]3 Z( N, j
We're on the bed
# X' v; {% i# X# X8 m8 c" RBut your clothes are laying right there
7 U2 `) [0 [6 L' q$ {And I was thinking of places
3 s$ i9 p0 S4 YThat I could hide 5 ^' I+ k, J: V) X2 L
(I could hide) 2 E( d6 M$ S1 A2 ~3 x$ _2 C5 U

# s8 L  M. h/ V( |" M/ z6 @Tonight you're falling in love
3 Z2 D4 k7 t) l# [Let me go now ; z/ }' E2 i1 t, m$ V" `5 k
This feeling's tearing me up
6 X5 q; L. g/ ^4 ~Here we go now - a. e* f6 a; C2 q( W1 T7 n1 q

. w# {, B+ V3 g- M5 B- M* {Now if she does it like this
8 S2 l" g* j2 G* k% u, \Will you do it like that?
8 {' n8 z) N2 yNow if she touches like this
8 I( I& L6 ]% i' t. o2 LWill you touch her like that? 6 G1 R) r! {9 q+ b2 q
Now if she moves like this
8 G+ k/ U" ~1 e1 @4 PWill you move her like that? 8 b! {; `/ j4 l3 o
Come on, shake, shake
' ~0 X3 e# q" ?! V2 u4 V. o; o8 b2 R! BShake, shake, shake it
3 \6 d: P% o$ Y8 m/ D4 O7 v/ k  {2 @& ?+ ^8 i* K
Shake, shake
" e- A9 H  Q9 o$ Y3 O0 C- \Shake, shake, shake it (x4) - S) S7 N+ Z5 |) Q9 O' ?

. o' E* S7 Z" W: cI saw you dancing ; n4 T* m' q2 k: [$ I) T( k
And I couldn't get you off my mind % C, w1 w7 e& G$ K% v7 m! m" e
I could tell that you could tell
% U. J1 N) i- k7 Z6 E- r8 A4 MThat I was taking my time + Q# `2 T' y5 j, m* d+ p
But I was thinking of ways + B( m5 u% P+ a  w& p
To get you to stay tonight * ^( n# l/ X! b. v% o& w
Body's shaking ) f  n: R( [$ ]) n- u
Tell me off so I can turn off the lights
) T2 r% t% b- v* |
$ a# J) k& o( YNow if she does it like this 0 ~) W. w$ Y, x# v1 @
Will you do it like that? ; u; x# p+ t+ p, z2 u/ R2 n
Now if she touches like this
; }8 f0 {7 P+ {! WWill you touch her like that? ) s. W/ q+ E2 ^( }& ~' \1 ^
Now if she moves like this
+ z/ w; |& Q( ^. U" a" \* c9 c& ?. HWill you move her like that? 7 ~$ h7 H. |7 ]
Come on, shake, shake
/ k4 o6 {) @. q0 k6 M, ]Shake, shake, shake it
: a* T1 B2 K5 b. f) C$ g1 t; H# w8 `2 x6 _- d/ u4 }" U. ]/ N
Shake, shake
# q" E3 d: {9 N! a. t3 lShake, shake, shake it (x4)

TOP

返回列表