|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-13 23:35
| 只看该作者
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na a* C" U9 P' y. S
Na Na Na Na Na Na ' j) _- m" S q+ c% g( t7 T
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ( w' i. P4 t, h' J
Na Na Na Na Na Na : Q" k9 s- g+ [+ a( I) S) M
1 r5 j; `7 w P8 M* mI guess i just lost my husband / B8 N$ B7 j$ B6 t, e) n
I don't know where he went % I* Z- W) G! D' r& {8 O3 `
So i'm gonna drink my money
8 S% E& v o. S% _) [( GI'm not gonna pay his rent (Nope)
, ~' u$ }9 ^, V! U$ JI got a brand new attitude 0 M6 l0 S% P. k. V, A
And i'm gonna wear it tonight
+ p2 B9 Y0 c! T* Q* ^I wanna get in trouble
G1 w/ N) b8 Y: l0 V" UI wanna start a fight 2 { z: ] s4 a" z2 m0 v
5 n0 v; o$ Y1 ~& H' wNa Na Na Na Na Na Na
! Y0 l+ a4 t% \1 H, bI wanna start a fight
# u9 U; ^0 o8 kNa Na Na Na Na Na Na 8 I8 Z- x1 \% l+ A% l
I wanna start a fight
8 y: f& Y9 |9 G0 @) ], F7 t2 q/ v6 q1 @; j; ~
So so what? $ \) q& R9 |! H
I'm still a rock star
2 V* C+ X& \5 [# a& BI got my rock moves
( O5 A( Y" s G' Q$ P$ a5 i. HAnd i don't need you ) \ k$ q g; o0 ]! x
And guess what ) _1 n2 U3 ~- S% Y
I'm having more fun
: U K0 n p. _, |, p, L0 V) fAnd now that we're done : [- x- W3 w/ B0 e
I'm gonna show you tonight
2 l+ ~! o/ I% J, R6 q. x" V& w8 eI'm alright, I'm just fine
/ r: j4 F E& d! F/ _. W. sAnd you're a tool 6 H r3 U6 U w; K5 ]
So so what? 4 H! t7 W& n9 x: Q5 r: F
I am a rockstar # N, h+ v% H, t; P
I got my rock moves ( N) a! r! h9 N6 i: Q
And i don't want you tonight 2 \- B& T3 Z; z5 k1 ~& Y6 x, X" C
' x1 s& g6 N) |. a2 V$ ]Uh, check my flow, uh ! B I1 z8 y$ A0 g8 C
) O* \8 |2 V ]1 w" ~
The waiter just checked my table 3 @ k y& z; A; X) y
And gave to Jessica Simp- Shit! / F& C8 Z+ d$ u' m
I guess i'll go sit with Tom boy ! n3 ^) ^7 O5 r0 r
At least he'll know how to hit
/ N3 ?9 Y" W* g+ l$ u* i2 T+ wWhat if this song's on the radio 8 w6 u. U5 m' {7 ^+ ], R1 F* s
Then somebody's gonna die 3 a' l, f( N: O9 k
I'm gonna get in trouble
# ~7 }. ]; x! B0 |( D" ZMy ex will start a fight + \0 o/ L b V$ w$ K& u3 Y# `: g: @6 z
3 q1 C7 D0 i( INa Na Na Na Na Na Na
( Y7 @& I m5 R& A2 tHe's gonna start a fight 3 H* l7 G5 n/ f7 o. @& z: t
Na Na Na Na Na Na Na
* X2 K: g% }$ Q. x. ^We're all gonna get in a fight! 3 c/ `, x0 l" S+ F5 g, j
' k w3 @, g a i M$ FSo so what?
# G& j% ]$ G' \. \: |I'm still a rock star 5 ^6 x7 N& u* l3 r& a% M
I got my rock moves
4 U2 u0 r5 _4 | e, eAnd i don't need you
9 n; ~. W1 {2 H# V' c! lAnd guess what 2 l$ ^8 C; Y5 g' }) Z
I'm having more fun
% D6 U0 u( A6 }# D% G; s, iAnd now that we're done
: M; U) b% h9 r, R2 ?I'm gonna show you tonight
- k, l% Z, M6 C$ Z3 Z; M. iI'm alright, I'm just fine 3 ?% ?# k# K6 |3 B4 I
And you're a tool 9 G( j+ a7 y% w" e- v
So so what? 4 p0 |( P6 \! d3 ~
I am a rock star
& `2 @1 x, C9 m0 ~0 T" r, T6 W! jI got my rock moves
! l6 D. Z3 [" \1 B0 J# n: D3 \; WAnd i don't want you tonight
" w' l8 ?5 k) P8 [. f9 F8 b2 w6 g, }8 J& Q( }# Y
You weren't fair
4 L- X4 l5 q6 W6 N2 J3 _You never were / ~7 k6 h$ Z% L
You weren't all 3 E) q: \ j, O; e+ \9 B$ _$ q; X
But that's not fair
( }+ |7 _9 a6 uI gave you life 7 L1 w0 V, n3 p
I gave my all
- l- U4 Y9 X5 |6 d0 O) R1 yYou weren't there 4 |, L5 }* z/ g& s. R* K7 _
You let me fall
$ _% S$ H7 x- T! l0 G& K4 x" V9 u% s8 v# t# D2 t6 W' b& I
So so what?
4 E& K1 U. F2 n( ZI'm still a rock star
. c# y$ t: e6 Q7 lI got my rock moves 5 D X4 ~4 c, H9 ^
And i don't need you
# k' O. O' v* [7 ]And guess what / n, J5 M& Z# A/ |: S3 N u' H
I'm having more fun
: U; D+ q: C) }9 {. \: r5 l% {And now that we're done (we're done) - x2 X; j0 X% e, O$ F
I'm gonna show you tonight
5 K! T7 ?+ y0 E/ b$ aI'm alright(I'm alright),I'm just fine (I'm just fine)
7 y$ @" }0 }. a* |+ w5 vAnd you're a tool
: Y1 c* v4 h! D8 ]* O7 l$ [- eSo so what? 8 w. Z0 D) }; w' u3 G
I am a rock star
* r- f4 B1 \# @" v8 Q B) DI got my rock moves 5 c" l5 W+ t, B; S1 G1 L
And i don't want you tonight
, ^2 z+ X. y) o9 ?5 e# k8 [) S- ?6 H j
No No, No No & g$ _! n7 ]4 y( p. H
I Don't want you tonight
N) R; H9 y* t& Y$ @+ t6 o& {You weren't fair $ }5 y/ Q m# G# _. @4 _: v
I'm gonna show you tonight 7 t' m) e$ q& R& K0 Y7 g
I'm alright, I'm just fine % A0 f Y8 ~# Q6 s/ L2 z- n. {+ h5 S; p
And you're a tool
( C. e% w% L) S' O/ d+ b' L# {So so what? & e% f! U; n* A' X5 p
I am a rock star
2 p. ^1 N' j$ n5 L# E! }" WI got my rock moves
) W$ s& Z4 J& SAnd i don't want you tonight ) c/ }6 N2 z# }- l( A
; C* L' o# d- N b' y2 cBa da da da da da |
|