管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top201 G" |  Y/ c; _) I/ H+ ~# G

; f+ h% ~% l; e! R. @9 d) H+ i& H% t
$ F. _6 q6 F$ O
The Script,来自爱尔兰的流行摇滚新军,钢琴,弦乐,吉他,鼓,人声在乐队3人的细心编织下另听者陶醉其中。听The Script的音乐让人想起了人气正旺的OneRepublic,他们两者的音乐除了给人们迷迷的英式风情以外,还有浓浓的美式都市韵味,特别是节奏上有R&B的印记,这样的“混血儿”产生了更加流畅的旋律和押韵的词曲,可以说是舒心的佳曲。; ]& i7 a7 g8 I/ {" U5 d' ?( h

, S9 p$ P, b3 j* @/ r( v/ i0 G5 {[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Going back to the corner where I first saw you, " D% t- v' s3 R, {! h" l7 B
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move,
  j0 Y+ V6 W- W/ p; o6 PGot some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand, 3 t$ e" @( Y+ f. `0 u6 f3 B
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
+ |- ~9 }7 J% cSome try to hand me money they don't understand,
# \! S& D( E" C3 lI'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man, & |4 q* c; ?: T6 O) j
I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do, - V( c3 h$ V5 y' w4 g0 Y" f$ c: m5 d
How can I move on when I've been in love with you...
4 r) c6 \: V2 n1 v
+ ?8 E- Q+ W: R% Z: v8 e' |Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, # A! h; ~0 }# ^4 Q$ Q4 l
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 4 Y( }# P1 J, A) h# U) x  @
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet,
' F* K6 y5 e6 v  W# IAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. * y! ^; E- Q" u
" f9 U( u5 x1 p3 n. k3 e
So I'm not moving... 3 m2 @$ U' @$ I& |+ ~( M
I'm not moving.
5 H+ R! Z3 u5 D) ~$ J4 d2 v* b" l2 ?* C/ `- W1 C3 A
Policeman says son you can't sit her,
, K  l6 k7 e; K. Z$ N3 D! V+ SI said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year, 4 B1 E9 \  Q* S% y) |
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, 0 w3 p! ?# x# X) Q, N
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go.
( W0 Y$ I! f( t* o! @' [# H" L  `* g
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me,
+ y: {- g1 U) EAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
( y0 [+ |" B# ~% h$ AThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 6 X# _1 G! o/ Y
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. / v4 k# i* u# g# ]% P9 m

. G, z+ f' ^, Q/ L# D4 _So I'm not moving... # Q& i/ \' ~' Z( F5 n
I'm not moving.
4 a$ P) w7 X# Z7 k( i- x8 ?' _+ O& }; O6 H6 u( s& h) o2 G
I'm not moving... + x7 {# f' V' @0 |6 h
I'm not moving. 0 p# K9 Y& s0 Q" C# a: M4 q" H
4 n4 n4 c) W  e- k! O0 O
People talk about the guy / q3 R* d9 W( a0 x
Whos waiting on a girl...
, V$ s+ I" A, p5 a* k5 rOohoohwoo ' I2 ~2 i  H& a% e& w0 y/ M" L
There on no hole in his shoes . s. Z  x' c" b/ \! P
But a big hole in his world... 2 F9 n& L1 G- w  E4 e
Hmmmm
5 W% l7 E; ?& _* ?: u9 @2 r6 ?9 v$ i
3 P* }# F* |0 L1 E& fMaybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved, 0 [1 w; U3 l  D' ~! u  p$ L
And maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news, ! L& K8 A, G( K
And you'll come running to the corner... * N8 G/ u9 I4 j. [4 k; j
Cos you'll know it's just for you 1 R0 L% u" l$ m. y, J% D. _3 `& W5 p
; W: ]5 e: m+ u2 k
I'm the man who can't be moved
, ^" ~5 q- @1 [' F, V  wI'm the man who can't be moved... & Z: V% `$ r# i% [+ k2 W
4 R: W/ f2 r$ V5 P! {3 U' W
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, * }, o2 w9 r& a# K$ h& _
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, 5 V8 D) U! H- a! Z1 q1 D* E, F, l
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, + v: _0 C$ k* W' C0 F" u
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. 1 G2 I  U0 R$ I$ {% Q# M

; |* n: Z1 v  b: ]Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, So I'm not moving...
0 _# ], K  I! A- K) {And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, I'm not moving.
% o( m! R) v" v' M7 q0 p6 EThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, I'm not moving. ! n. o2 Y4 k' F0 f" ]
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.I'm not moving.
8 m3 e2 u: H: `( y; q: w( ~) Y. V4 \; b
Going back to the corner where I first saw you, # r3 @6 R/ d8 t
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move.
# e) h  `% ~4 ^; W/ k" K1 k- B3 N0 `" k& X$ ^3 K; f3 H
Larry Cheng % a5 E* d2 N7 I. U! h. [* Q7 D; {
LK group share with you~~
: j' e/ E' u1 J1 m2 S: B, V, Vfind more in Muzique sky ~~

TOP

返回列表