管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20; T' K0 {- S/ L: c! i

% H  H' \$ M: Q3 |
8 J* \$ u9 L& v! u
: @$ T, y3 c) n# z4 s; ?来自英国的著名梦幻流行摇滚乐队The Verve近期完成他们即将发行的单曲\'Love Is Noise\'的video,并提供互联网上的下载服务。据悉,这首单曲预计于8月4日开始对公众发行。新video画面拍摄的很是写意,其中的镜头包括了坐在地上的主唱Richard Ashcroft,整个画面中充斥了蒙太奇式的风格,特别是被雪覆盖的山脊,一个舞者,和一个带着猎鹰的妇女尤为引人注意最近,THE VERVE透露了他们即将发行的新专辑名称和曲目收录情况。( [. d# z( D3 y( ?1 E  c' X; K  X

0 `( A' q9 N3 m$ m9 G, }, Q% z这张名为:”FORTH”的新专辑,是乐队十年后重组所共同打造的,将于八月十八日在英国首推,稍后也将在美国发行。5 J/ }! |* g9 U, j. s
# q% H0 }, l6 c4 H0 F- I4 E
该专辑收录了十首作品,包括\'Valium Skies\' 和单曲 \'Love Is Noise\'。这两首作品近期也曾在乐队的MY SPACE空间里播放试听。
5 J# x$ i+ z5 G+ e- j6 T) f9 Z( i' r: O+ d, u" l+ w* q6 \  `6 y
“FORTH”将是这支传奇乐队继1997年推出\'Urban Hymns\'专辑后又一经典之作。* W$ y+ `& q  @; I+ e4 j; x4 m
7 q0 ]* m4 k% ~- L3 g
专辑曲目:
# [; }& I5 E% E6 iSit And Wonder
" f' S% d3 u  T" C: hLove Is Noise
9 l- t9 d# H1 Z' F& ]* n* ERather Be2 Z7 V' s$ a) h# v9 Y. s
Judas4 N# n5 u5 M% k& ^. b2 w+ y7 c
Numbness# Y5 {- g+ X- s4 P. D
I See Houses9 U1 j9 z  [$ z' r! L- L2 c# ?! r
Noise Epic, n; ^5 h' H7 _3 r9 V; a6 q# o% f# `
Valium Skies  a  A) Z% [. ]5 b/ P# e' b
Columbo
$ Y0 c" F9 m# t& w; NAppalachian Springs; [2 G+ v, z0 |: \  ]' i
被英国独立音乐界称为新"LED ZEPPLIN"的乐队"THE VERVE"已于6月23日发行他们的全新单曲,这首单曲出自乐队即将于8月19日发行的新专辑。目前,这个消息已经在乐队的space主页上广泛的流传了起来,相信每一个对The Verve乐队有所了解的歌迷都应该对该乐队的那张传奇性专辑"URBAN HYMNS"印象深刻,此次,新专辑是即乐队重组之后的又一力作,将会再次给英国迷幻音乐界带来空前盛世的景象。
0 S( _. N1 k( w* \; H4 P- B! E* e7 H( G/ X0 f, b
[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Will those feet in modern times
: }7 c/ G, t  c( VWalk on soles that are made in China?
% E0 j. q1 Q3 n, P# ]; o; xFeel the bright prosaic malls ) i1 m: G9 W% C* L
Through the corridors that go on and on and on
. V$ A, w2 |. Q4 _0 z( U  i: n- |2 b* H# b* X! L: a
I was blind - didn't see ; i$ Z: m, F  P( w7 B6 i. g* ]
What was here in me " h7 d( c: W4 M% Y8 Z
I was lost - insecure 9 J. r8 R0 p1 t% J
Felt like the road was way too long, yeah 1 o) i% i# Y$ V0 U- U4 Q* y
Cause love is noise and love is pain
+ b( `6 _! k" C$ KLove is these blues that we're feeling again 5 p5 |( ~1 N! m. [4 `3 I! t- |$ y9 H
Love is noise and love is pain % T* i4 b4 r9 }  I
Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again
/ n2 h5 s& T2 c# ]# D% {+ L. v9 c0 i% `3 W; u( a7 L
Will those feet in modern times / L" M4 W1 \  @9 P4 |/ l) G- e0 r
Understand this righteous anger 5 |9 `- A. V1 k& j$ q: m
Recognise this world's addiction 9 n! A/ G0 o; H3 b# o  _4 [
Understand this world's affliction?
& N% r( p6 Y  E6 V+ d* F
1 D/ c" [. r0 ?4 W+ k; o! TI was blind - didn't see
, p/ a* ^8 ]" V: i  v" b. U. U' ZWhat was here in me
/ s) ?8 t! w! P' BI was lost - insecure
/ `( {' w  b+ n! p/ hI felt like the road was way too long, yeah 8 J: h% V. D; @" T* W5 F
Cause love is noise and love is pain
9 c  _  B$ T/ C/ aLove is these blues that I'm feeling again + `9 z) B) j) V% R  x; c2 }! S/ I
Love is noise and love is pain
/ {. ~" G& G1 _- K5 Z; n7 BLove is these blues that I'm feeling again - |. k8 o% {' N) w- s: z
Love is noise, love is pain
2 @8 M4 V8 n! z; Y: dLove is these blues that I'm singing again
+ W  h: O  e1 g7 M4 j* V: q( V$ ILove is noise, love is pain
) I% o3 M  W: k7 F2 M/ s) j7 u' yLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again 6 e2 E- T- W7 o- l3 Q6 k2 g

3 u6 d- V( z; r8 u# E4 {/ KCause love is noise, love is pain
4 F3 ^: c- \6 T! ]' SLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
, W! u* H* y( P/ l1 B1 qLove is noise, love is pain & s; h+ v0 m; X2 N  _0 V' n
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again % M9 p2 g6 |# G2 k/ J
Love is noise, love is pain
$ ^0 z2 E4 m' E# c6 GLove is these blues that I'm feeling again 2 z/ X* K  O7 S' N* m- |
Love is noise, love is pain
- O) O1 W+ M2 k+ n/ qLove is these blues that I'm feeling again . b3 k/ [0 h) e. G% t- j
Come on, come on, ah come on, ah come on   q; s& x$ h9 r& f7 U) ~; ^9 l
Now come on, now come on, now come on
" ]4 R/ j8 H9 s- VNow come on
; R6 a. t+ Z9 P# ~$ y6 _( r) Z. h3 ]& j' y
Will those feet in modern times ) P( |% `# _. q' ?- U* Y- x
Walk on soles made in China?
% o# y* X6 o: n1 c2 R" ], zWill those feet in modern times
- Z- r! v* _+ A- q1 b' e; o% I4 XSee the bright prosaic malls? 7 T& G7 \7 c; H/ E
Will those feet in modern times
# e% t# Q8 B- x$ _/ cForgive me all my sins ( L2 `4 K8 F8 h' c' H
Love is noise : P8 Y$ ?2 F' s9 M) g& H
Come on

TOP

返回列表