|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:21
| 只看该作者
Our love has changed
4 z7 a+ S, L6 X: DIt's not the same% A; j8 V7 Q+ e" }
And the only way to say it' ^3 m& J* T+ i5 Y _2 H
It says it's better
8 Z% i* u1 L& S/ w, x" O( oI can't consume- j& x- ]; B& M, q
This way I feel: L3 b2 X2 \+ N/ ]2 B9 R8 r
For all the time we spend together forever
( F$ @! I) e5 [" cJust gets better: y3 I2 l; X# k) r" }$ c
See what I try to say is& ]! W3 K- C7 X2 R7 _, n1 v
You make things better
. z' Y# d6 V6 x6 NAnd no matter what the day is6 ^5 z: q, F% q. \- h1 R+ X
With you're here is better
. n6 \4 Z+ v) D# Z' c, R) Q9 [I stand by you k& V" a, D5 S' f( @1 I
And if you stand by me H) g7 y$ V" W4 e
I think it's time that I'm leaving1 ]- ]3 a; Z, S; k) c6 ~
Cause I believe in is better
( g$ [# t2 o4 ]$ `See what I try to say is
4 Z) _: O: ?% y0 s5 E' K2 Q# fYou make things better
7 D! J9 I: X, b* w1 vAnd no matter what the day is
" @, ` r$ X: h6 g, P7 HIf you're here is better
* J! J! O1 Z" ]" @# Y9 N; I, JOh
$ y, o5 N; `- L" E: G7 _6 HAnd more light shone to you
8 L7 M& f' ^5 |. v. G4 ^9 aI'm forever love with everything you do- R5 L1 F. M0 F
Oh8 e3 X x: c, h. U2 m
See what I try to say is( B% V) d: L9 i) O4 H1 G, Z$ S
You make things better
; ~0 |; W: n6 `- lAnd no matter what the day is# Q8 G2 F3 C `. c, l% G3 v9 S
With you're here is better
+ X8 Y) l2 L2 ~, i- |" ]Our love has changed0 Y* O B+ {; t! Z4 d
It's not the same
( Z" B. `" u V5 d0 M8 u' v0 f- hAnd the only way to say it
; X- v! m1 @; h6 @7 uIt says it's better |
|