I've been living with a shadow overhead 4 d' K' I+ N. Y& I我终日生活在阴影中 # @3 s E3 a. t
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed 0 v& |- _4 G y. j6 S) o+ |
就连睡在床上;乌云也是紧跟不放 : g+ Z! J, S; Z* G6 P# r, VI've been lonely for so long , c' u4 G. g0 C$ `& N# W6 |
我已经孤单寂寞了好久 ; h! i2 ^0 I& ~) ATrapped in the past, I just can't seem to move on , g! R7 L' \) ]- M7 I
不断漫游在过去,却一直没有机会向前行 % P" v3 b. Y8 \: R zI've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away 4 y0 z L- K# D7 }我把所有的希望及梦想藏匿 3 P) v! ]7 p! N% _Just in case I ever need em again someday " e4 Z2 V1 Y* t) p4 I! |5 U; T
只是为了今后我还有机会需要它们 6 y' Y. m( p ]9 e* G) P6 SI've been setting aside time ; |* G8 t- g, D' |2 P" D我努力争取时间 ' s+ `4 r# l1 RTo clear a little space in the corners of my mind 4 a8 u D' p: Z( N为了能保持我心中一块小小的角落能够洁净无瑕 4 x/ u9 |7 n+ ?% z$ X" n
All I want to do is find a way back into love c! e5 k1 X& ?7 a, Y我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 7 k# ~( p4 _! B) R9 e. N. K
I can't make it through without a way back into love ! [" I- K9 h+ r X
Oh oh oh - Z. ?9 @+ F: r( H- @
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来 ' U* U2 H3 q: Y8 A; Y( KI've been watching but the stars refuse to shine . |% ]1 i0 i( |我一直在等待那不愿闪亮的繁星 + x o) k' W* I% k2 _I've been searching but I just don't see the signs 2 ] v2 B# ?: g* W; d% q我一直在找寻,但却毫无头绪 ) b; I4 j! k7 i( X* |8 ^8 Q0 x
I know that it's out there 2 ^4 R" \2 @. O7 z6 [我知道它就在某处 " D! @. d+ a S& F) i5 r: g
There's got to be something for my soul somewhere 5 a, \# x$ ~6 s8 p在某处一定有著什麼力量能解放我的灵魂 # ^% N" U9 A% ~* [7 h
I've been looking for someone to shed some light " V& `' b% `* y/ \1 @) {9 r! G5 A& _
我一直在寻找一个能为我闪耀光芒的人 2 U# d' F! l: |$ u2 G2 K0 R( |1 G# jNot just somebody just to get me throught the night 5 h3 N8 A2 |% M! G并不是一个仅仅陪我一夜的人 & c1 ^5 a) x- A) e& ~
I could use some direction 6 Q6 S1 y& H6 s$ K, @我会试著给你一个方向 }& G! N% C6 p$ X# PAnd I'm open to your suggestions % k0 r3 s* [! b8 Q并接纳一切你给我的建议 & q, |- ]$ u. K$ I
All I want to do is find a way back into love ) R( e! W2 B( u4 Y+ S+ u+ _! g我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 - i" {- j+ e8 m# B: U/ k1 O
I can't make it through without a way back into love 6 Z( v" M' ?# Q% s% N
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来 , f/ C5 A3 q' X+ Y8 L
And if I open my heart again " K$ Z$ j6 h, f5 p3 u$ b
如果我再一次敞开心房 . W6 r, q( Z1 O- F7 M( sI guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end 9 l+ n. V6 Z P' H/ ]
我想我会期盼你就这麼陪我到最后 $ |7 i# Y. h% W; X
There are moments when I don't know if it's real , J. }) H/ m! [& H$ y
此时此刻;如幻似真 % R# R- f1 f0 U# B3 C$ U* a" M, h
Or if anybody feels the way I feel 8 x9 M4 O- O4 T2 l或许会有某人跟我有著相同的感觉 ! B. D) `% e8 k3 Z4 j+ vI need inspiration 4 X9 A% I4 e% _: m: L% M
我需要一点灵感 ; d; ^, b6 I8 W& Y
Not just another negotiation + y; D+ M/ k T( N7 s( s* b而非一次又一次的妥协 ' o- b% R" z+ W$ z, \5 A
All I want to do is find a way back into love % `. X" V/ }4 h+ k9 r我只想尽一切可能,把爱找回来 % [) x# x5 t5 K5 c1 x; w, O
I can't make it through without a way back into love 2 b' n/ e: z6 z
如果没有了那份爱;我一定撑不过来 $ T9 J5 ~# v P! ~And if I open my heart to you ' a( A- x% v' p/ v. ^如果我对你敞开心房 * w% O0 ^! C; [0 `- Y. T2 @
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do % K5 |; N9 `# H1 @我会希望你告诉我该怎麼做 0 d/ H4 q6 P% T- o
And if you help me to start again 2 P6 n( S9 s i V
如果你希望一切从新来过 / y5 N' d# h' j( t& D6 o
You know that I'll be there for you in the end ( L9 @( k5 T( g1 o: Z) ?% ^# U你知道我会就这麼陪著你走到最后