管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

Anyone works as a translator?

Anyone works as a translator?

Does anyone in our forum work as a translator?
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

回复 4# 的帖子

Yes, but a freelancer is relatively free.
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

TOP

It  sounds like a great job, but not that pleasure I guess...
0 ^" D6 @5 }. t9 b0 v* B2 y Sometimes u probably have to say things u dont want 2. No one can be 100% free...

TOP

原帖由 仇仁仨伍仟 于 2008-8-11 21:25 发表 3 T: \$ V! m: q. n
it seems u do, dont u?

+ V' @/ T# V6 r- ]I did some translation before, but not now.
2 O8 }# d- s& `4 `/ JMaybe I'd like to be a freelancer translator in future. It seems I'm not competent enough right now.
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

TOP

it seems u do, dont u?

TOP

返回列表