|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 10:13
| 只看该作者
My tea's gone cold,I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all 3 S5 Y/ H6 \+ t6 l/ a8 F
我的茶凉了,不明白自己为什么要起床。
: m" r; z6 i7 q |9 ~the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all : j. Z% b1 d* [) J: {/ V8 D
清晨的乌云笼罩在窗外,我什么也看不到。
# Q8 r5 g: q9 j6 d- cAnd even if I could it'd all be grey, but your picture on my wall
" {0 Q# p9 U$ e v2 j, ]5 K+ h+ e我看得到的只有一片灰色,但看到挂在墙上的你的照片, * A4 F9 a6 X0 M# Y! j8 p4 d
it reminds me that it's not so bad 9 f5 L' y4 V, ?/ Q
它提醒我事情没有我想的那么糟。 " D- a* H- c! e# ]6 h$ {
it's not so bad 3 e' I5 A' n: A$ \
真的没有那么糟! ( P! g& e5 g' ~! H3 h
I drank too much last night, got bills to pay 8 f3 H# k7 t0 V' N3 R" G
我昨晚喝的太多了,欠了人家很多钱,
" E- K6 ~+ N9 t8 amy head just feels in pain 2 b- }7 Q6 g3 z5 |
我的头好痛。
5 n: ?7 a; b4 G3 h4 B. kI missed the bus and there'll be hell today
) M# {7 x) a1 z8 e我错过了班车,看来今天又要倒霉了。
/ M( _; E+ F S: L1 yI'm late for work again " `6 T' {6 `! M1 d* k
我上班又迟到了。
& d4 D+ w; {% m Hand even if I'm there, they'll all imply that I might not last the day
; n; K3 M0 |: H& S即使我去上班,任谁都看得出我坚持不了一整天。 6 {8 D9 r/ D* c4 H
and then you call me and it's not so bad
* s6 I0 L' i/ ]$ ^! I, I接到了你的电话,我才感觉,情况不是那么糟。
# z2 Q; l. \3 Z/ N- k0 f" Mit's not so bad and
; ^. r+ D4 V9 t. T# L; r真的没有那么糟。 # I& A4 E' [! Z2 v3 i6 U
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life R/ v' G* k6 z) S6 c
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最精彩的一天。 ' I, E9 f& D# o; V0 E
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life 2 R$ a; e( z }+ e
其实,有你在我身边,就是最好的。
5 F0 p$ F, P$ x5 YPush the door,I'm home at last and I'm soaking through and through % P1 m0 A& r# P5 J1 o& M' k; _0 G
推开门,我还是回家了,我被淋的全身湿透,
0 ~, N3 f" V! ^' Fthen you handed me a towel and all I see is you
. B3 r6 a0 M o7 E- a你递给了我一条毛巾,我的视线中全是你。 c5 P. { d* n( f/ z6 A7 `& A
and even if my house falls down now, I wouldn't have a clue
4 ?9 X# W9 G7 y, Z% m, Q即使这时候房子塌了,我肯定我不会有任何察觉, ) D! } t" Y9 y* o2 c
because you're near me and
, ~5 j- x A' h因为你在我身边... ) |4 M; |/ d) f. p
I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life % M7 p, a# i7 K! y6 W7 M% o% T
想谢谢你,因为你给了我生命中最美的一天。
% T2 D# X, {' b" u; m( `7 BOh just to be with you is having the best day of my life " x0 }9 B$ H5 S' V( A
其实,只要有你在我身边,任何时刻就是最美的。 |
|