管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

[音乐] The Script The Man Who Cant Be Moved

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top208 W$ D9 S; W; L* e! S

' h4 F2 |$ D5 ]5 I; n; Z% S
7 j% S- x+ s- \# ]; l
3 ]- R# d# N  j& X# g# cThe Script,来自爱尔兰的流行摇滚新军,钢琴,弦乐,吉他,鼓,人声在乐队3人的细心编织下另听者陶醉其中。听The Script的音乐让人想起了人气正旺的OneRepublic,他们两者的音乐除了给人们迷迷的英式风情以外,还有浓浓的美式都市韵味,特别是节奏上有R&B的印记,这样的“混血儿”产生了更加流畅的旋律和押韵的词曲,可以说是舒心的佳曲。) F3 I2 U7 v" w$ h3 V( n) N! X

# k# H+ r4 U" K6 _& \8 s* c; L% S[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Going back to the corner where I first saw you, - ]/ n% V& s  X' F/ P
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move,
% d0 @. k# W  g7 Z6 Q) i7 C- H3 S0 WGot some words on cardboard got your picture in my hand, 4 N% n# k& d* C; L2 p3 S
Saying if you see this girl can you tell her where I am,
# T# s, p$ ~+ L5 a9 {Some try to hand me money they don't understand,
0 B0 n' T8 z4 |8 LI'm not... broke I'm just a broken hearted man,
2 T& }8 d% |( _I know it makes no sense, but what else can I do,
; o6 y( B) B& h1 \* yHow can I move on when I've been in love with you...
$ i0 j. a, E* J' F/ [! Z9 ]# b* D5 j. P( U1 Y; R9 I* d
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, 1 V* r! Y) o- S
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be,
4 a7 s* Z$ j$ |# Z, PThinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet,
: c3 ?; x+ l0 r3 M! G- z- uAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. $ V2 {& \2 ?  j( T8 r0 ~8 ]7 g* g3 ?+ p
! P  W3 A) E' x! F$ C" C/ e4 Q8 b8 S
So I'm not moving...
# X1 R! e$ L. kI'm not moving.
+ V' a+ O3 i% u) T3 P, b4 }) r0 U
4 d1 C! r6 L  x3 M+ A& U% UPoliceman says son you can't sit her, 8 S# h% @9 B( o4 e% I9 K0 m: o$ U/ h
I said there's someone I'm waiting for if it's a day, a month, a year, 0 v/ z/ O( o  R/ C
Gotta stand my ground even if it rains or snows, 2 d( l. I1 N1 F/ p
If she changes her mind this is the first place she will go. ; n2 R2 d, Q; d" s; }5 @

  M& M4 c# E, `7 VCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, " P2 }  ^7 i; V; |( F* C8 |
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, ' [" F6 B- N$ M& o$ \! i
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, 2 o& Y0 v: L# p2 B5 C- X# c
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street. & J4 ]8 @' |. x' O- n8 m  c- x8 K

* O2 k3 t( C6 ]So I'm not moving...
5 X- G) k/ I5 P, k% kI'm not moving.
/ \+ Q+ {. @( T) _1 o& m8 E; t) [+ W: a" R& ^$ ^
I'm not moving...
$ g. V9 \4 O$ O! @I'm not moving. * y, t* B2 X- e0 }( k) `8 j

5 f1 M5 l$ p" P4 h3 n9 _% GPeople talk about the guy
, l8 m: `/ ~, S8 ?Whos waiting on a girl...   h7 W& h" T! l4 n  Y$ ~
Oohoohwoo   ]/ R" v$ A" J, k  M" q# _
There on no hole in his shoes 0 q* I0 J& N. F, o( W0 M& o: V9 z
But a big hole in his world... / y5 w8 f5 f6 c6 J, E; M
Hmmmm 4 |8 j* N8 r, j1 u: O6 ]
1 u0 W: K+ S8 m& o* X
Maybe I'll get famous as man who can't be moved,
  h, A6 r; J  b# m& f# G5 oAnd maybe you won't mean to but you'll see me on the news,
; u4 @( X, M+ s9 k1 o- X2 MAnd you'll come running to the corner... , f3 w2 _2 |0 I. ]) j
Cos you'll know it's just for you
9 L8 H2 I4 Y9 ^* [( U# G0 `, j& e) t
I'm the man who can't be moved
1 e5 B" |1 X2 I5 p. Y7 ?1 V" g. WI'm the man who can't be moved... : E2 Y5 x- ?' T0 ^
: q5 \) m5 _+ J$ f
Cos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me,
) Z2 d2 \1 o7 c. l$ f) GAnd your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, ) x. b0 v2 J7 F& U
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, # i: _; B; A$ D6 u5 x- d; @
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
4 U2 ?/ m# p% w! X
9 ~% F( D- Q3 `; ?# T  BCos if one day you wake up and find that your missing me, So I'm not moving... 1 B0 [, T9 Y5 X0 A
And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I can be, I'm not moving. 2 A) [+ m0 w' s" [( J' g* @
Thinking maybe you'd come back here to the place that we'd meet, I'm not moving.
- K9 q/ q  w( LAnd you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.I'm not moving.
  l4 {+ a( K* ^% p& g/ o; L) n3 E0 Z) o
Going back to the corner where I first saw you, / _4 N7 H, Y) c: |
Gonna camp in my sleeping bag not I'm not gonna move.
9 ^& V0 W, c. _* ^2 U1 t5 D9 a/ `* X# ?; I% p# F
Larry Cheng
% O" K$ t( Y  A$ J0 t8 i5 X  E4 SLK group share with you~~
4 B, E) l6 ?( ~; Efind more in Muzique sky ~~

TOP

返回列表