管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

[音乐] 英国著名流行摇滚乐队The Verve最新主打曲Love Is Noise

返回FM88.7 Hit FM Top20) K( s1 }; Q( |. }: V1 |

2 k1 X, U0 Z# G( J/ u' L0 E4 Y- u) @- a5 @. E6 m5 F' o5 f
% p" H3 k, q! J5 T0 q. z! F% o! S3 N
来自英国的著名梦幻流行摇滚乐队The Verve近期完成他们即将发行的单曲\'Love Is Noise\'的video,并提供互联网上的下载服务。据悉,这首单曲预计于8月4日开始对公众发行。新video画面拍摄的很是写意,其中的镜头包括了坐在地上的主唱Richard Ashcroft,整个画面中充斥了蒙太奇式的风格,特别是被雪覆盖的山脊,一个舞者,和一个带着猎鹰的妇女尤为引人注意最近,THE VERVE透露了他们即将发行的新专辑名称和曲目收录情况。7 P& _( ^: |5 Y1 i

: f" w1 _0 y* D0 P; A- F# r这张名为:”FORTH”的新专辑,是乐队十年后重组所共同打造的,将于八月十八日在英国首推,稍后也将在美国发行。) J$ U! ?0 G- g6 Y

2 J& \1 f* q/ X5 L: ?该专辑收录了十首作品,包括\'Valium Skies\' 和单曲 \'Love Is Noise\'。这两首作品近期也曾在乐队的MY SPACE空间里播放试听。9 e# _' L% e$ L, ^- t
) C. c" L+ {" C% d% k
“FORTH”将是这支传奇乐队继1997年推出\'Urban Hymns\'专辑后又一经典之作。
5 T: b1 i, r( e9 X' V) I
( ]6 ?  e' q) D1 F4 a专辑曲目:: [. X' R) V9 T& Y0 E0 @
Sit And Wonder8 @1 I' R: J- E* z% T& r% x4 P
Love Is Noise, _4 b4 k8 h/ Q- G) b- Z  _$ p
Rather Be: o+ W& J; C; v" p1 H, |; ^6 ]
Judas
, x0 J4 K3 N$ t5 k' ~2 r# WNumbness% c3 g( [# N% u9 D3 j
I See Houses) ~% Y5 h2 E0 b
Noise Epic% a# A3 `& Y, w- p
Valium Skies
$ _: b: H4 E- vColumbo! I( x* }/ h* [* ?5 L4 @
Appalachian Springs* k3 L4 B8 ?  ~
被英国独立音乐界称为新"LED ZEPPLIN"的乐队"THE VERVE"已于6月23日发行他们的全新单曲,这首单曲出自乐队即将于8月19日发行的新专辑。目前,这个消息已经在乐队的space主页上广泛的流传了起来,相信每一个对The Verve乐队有所了解的歌迷都应该对该乐队的那张传奇性专辑"URBAN HYMNS"印象深刻,此次,新专辑是即乐队重组之后的又一力作,将会再次给英国迷幻音乐界带来空前盛世的景象。9 T/ m: s$ Z& c8 o! u. K

* M& q! U8 c& l; H[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-28 07:55 编辑 ]
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Will those feet in modern times
! @6 t8 Z! {! _( _# _8 i9 QWalk on soles that are made in China? + ?+ D, {! ^: c" S* Y
Feel the bright prosaic malls
9 G+ n, B$ U5 BThrough the corridors that go on and on and on 9 I6 e9 \) k7 ^6 y  r
8 o: j: t) y( O5 j& Q7 P
I was blind - didn't see
& ?* N4 W/ ~8 }3 W5 P+ _0 TWhat was here in me $ N9 z0 y! ~. Y8 G! J/ S, x7 t& J8 b7 k
I was lost - insecure
2 W0 g( K' w* ^4 p' s% _' H5 MFelt like the road was way too long, yeah 5 Q9 s& O; ~5 u* r2 U3 @
Cause love is noise and love is pain
. B  E% n3 u. E6 u2 t$ ^" n+ nLove is these blues that we're feeling again
- [: m8 o: W5 \Love is noise and love is pain % ~! P% j9 h* V8 \  Y2 E
Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again ( h( H" e5 Z: {$ v* f% s# l

1 V* T3 U! a/ ^Will those feet in modern times , C! r" j: u/ u; P
Understand this righteous anger ! o, X" X, d/ M( v& O
Recognise this world's addiction # F) F3 G- V4 v) o7 c" }
Understand this world's affliction?
) p7 X: _' O9 x" M% z6 ~( ?* w9 e: f6 e) B$ y% ]
I was blind - didn't see - D0 q* ~0 L) S0 G* A
What was here in me : {( S9 Y# e6 K2 `% ^5 B
I was lost - insecure
5 D% X% @, z/ ~! o4 bI felt like the road was way too long, yeah
0 m4 ^  G# s* N# l( e: h) H4 I- t8 n  QCause love is noise and love is pain
& S4 `$ Y3 ~0 ?2 I9 }Love is these blues that I'm feeling again % a" M, E- B" K1 `, P$ s
Love is noise and love is pain
$ p- x5 y3 j% T# e- E/ ?" u( NLove is these blues that I'm feeling again 1 R$ K0 j. i+ c& R& \4 ^4 S1 \
Love is noise, love is pain
+ \) k, v8 m- t$ _! Y0 z0 CLove is these blues that I'm singing again ! a! j$ g" f0 f/ t3 |1 P
Love is noise, love is pain
' W9 @6 m2 f  uLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again
3 |$ R2 `. p4 ^0 C* |+ X
1 g& V/ H/ @$ g$ m3 ^( |& UCause love is noise, love is pain % y3 ^# y$ J2 k" @
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
" q6 M: }9 i- Q! \- d5 rLove is noise, love is pain
' T" H; o( Y( B( v- [# J& u. TLove is these blues that I'm feeling again + B: G. Y3 f) D0 d9 i7 N* R
Love is noise, love is pain * T8 Z' I( Z% Q9 D4 m% K2 z
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again " h8 X; J+ k5 c* U& v7 g0 S' B' u7 |
Love is noise, love is pain " ~# {! v0 I- V
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
& P& W' Y: k! K" |& kCome on, come on, ah come on, ah come on
; q. a8 _+ y3 _6 q1 L& }8 J5 \9 A7 u/ nNow come on, now come on, now come on
- X5 D' k% ~; f# e* N! L) K. dNow come on
* n6 _" H0 o# w+ f' F$ \3 Y9 |( Z1 s1 r% l8 O1 [  r
Will those feet in modern times
  Q. x1 Y" `6 uWalk on soles made in China? , P) `' [# O: @$ z0 m8 Y
Will those feet in modern times
0 Q7 ]6 t$ `7 N3 v& B4 R4 k+ _See the bright prosaic malls? - s* q! }* k$ |
Will those feet in modern times 8 I) t8 G% a! h( p% i
Forgive me all my sins 9 I' [1 z# P& v& j  t% v  ?
Love is noise
7 v7 a! A+ g% a" k; l9 N) y! jCome on

TOP

返回列表