|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-12-16 01:21
| 只看该作者
Our love has changed
$ o$ @ D* j3 z* a3 I7 JIt's not the same s( k" Y5 Q2 _8 T+ ~' r
And the only way to say it
2 A* D2 ]+ q9 HIt says it's better; N* E0 O. M0 x3 g. F
I can't consume
1 J2 k1 V* [8 h' v8 y4 uThis way I feel
& b/ }1 J7 }+ S" F+ w$ tFor all the time we spend together forever) O6 y8 x0 ^& @# m( D% {6 B0 Y
Just gets better
. e$ m3 z# p7 ?- h. iSee what I try to say is$ _! U% B4 o I# @3 D# s- P# B* y
You make things better
+ H2 J& U/ M1 LAnd no matter what the day is
3 ~! b, a6 Q+ h6 f2 P2 wWith you're here is better) U" s! Y: D' ^/ G3 A
I stand by you4 O/ @) @4 a: m& j
And if you stand by me
# s) w0 x @ FI think it's time that I'm leaving$ J3 h7 a# h2 Z4 p$ b
Cause I believe in is better! Y8 n' [/ V9 S) G1 \
See what I try to say is
! Y5 T+ {* q% t# Y p- L/ H. _You make things better6 O. k- p b+ |! c- Q
And no matter what the day is
7 I! X' r' R8 q# aIf you're here is better
- a, {0 @' s2 B# ~7 ROh
7 a% f! A; a2 PAnd more light shone to you
8 U& d* ?7 b' ~$ q L3 B1 i- ^I'm forever love with everything you do+ K7 L8 L0 y7 M+ n' o
Oh) y0 N# F) q9 t9 {6 R4 H" n
See what I try to say is: m, q( B2 h, Q3 I
You make things better- p# t# m$ E5 Z4 O& W' j* K
And no matter what the day is3 V9 @$ K3 n; ]& C5 T6 l
With you're here is better
# z5 ]$ `. k3 _! P" jOur love has changed
2 Y: D- {2 N* w2 xIt's not the same
5 F, P7 g3 O2 }7 }. D2 iAnd the only way to say it6 s5 {( v! C# {
It says it's better |
|