|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
3#
发表于 2008-10-11 18:07
| 只看该作者
歌词:
. F9 S, Z- D+ C e5 C0 B+ s; r& P- `I hang up the phone tonight
7 ?, @; [. B) _4 C今晚我挂断了电话 : Z0 A) I7 }: M3 B
Something happened for the first time 3 c; j6 l* t- M" N
第一次发生了这样的事
5 j9 Y! X; r& c* m/ QDeep inside 6 h) p2 q- o" i% N8 ^* [
深深在心里
, x3 [/ ^( o, H- O7 GIt was a rush, what a rush 7 J0 S) @, J. a3 h8 n5 a$ A
非常突然,非常仓促 # w0 q6 S1 _0 y& W! u s4 L9 l( [# ?
: `, R3 O* ]5 M4 p' GCause the possibility 7 j9 O7 t" Z% t% H( \1 k: m+ ?
因为我猜想有这种可能 1 w; ?& i) \3 e x( {: A5 t. n8 G
that you would ever feel the same way - f5 A4 t# J, V% R1 n% c
你也许也会有这样的感觉
+ N% x1 r; D& p) t: HAbout me + g% }. X! H' q; Z) @% ?
是关于我的 % k, P" M* b4 [ q; i0 U
It's just too much, just too much 9 L2 l4 m# _: H* ]& z. X. B
这种可能性越来越大,越来越大 , B6 U C( h3 r5 D0 c0 l
+ `* k C- K% E x+ k; z) ZWhy do I keep running from the truth . T6 @- C( a* g) t- j4 p" j1 H
为什么我还在一直逃避现实
$ K3 L7 m1 `5 wAll I ever think about is you
% e; d0 x% o j. T j. p# }& D我所有能想到的只有你
2 {& ^/ G2 V6 R; IYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
0 y9 N; G9 o$ T/ n- p" v% z你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住
~ j8 d) o7 bAnd I just got to know $ i0 f; K* \" v, ~8 a! d
然而我才刚刚意识到
4 E( q( `/ ]& a$ R' l) U9 ^( A, { I7 ?- Q; R7 K0 Y# V. X* P
Do you ever think
9 r# O% i4 F, C$ \你有没有想过这些
6 j$ }; |3 i8 P" U7 yWhen you're all alone " a, _0 w% S b# F- @
当你孤独的时候 # K" W+ L$ r# D9 Y
All that we can be
2 c. z3 X4 t" }8 R) ?所有事情我们想如何去做 . T D Z6 D& j [, z( X
Where this thing can go # g& G. `6 O7 \; n. I4 {) }; x( ?
事情就会朝这个方向发展
- _5 c9 f1 O6 y2 [+ Z6 R& H" r6 f, aAm I crazy or falling in love 9 N# K7 @* Z/ a( V
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了?
) |7 N/ w2 {3 J! `: RIs it really just another crush 2 S6 f D' S T R
还是这只是又一次的冲动? ( k! \2 l# W$ B
' p9 D8 m g% \( Y8 _* SDo you catch a breath 8 c; U' K- O2 e1 I; }, l
你是否感觉到我的呼吸 9 b: r, H: v+ i! B+ t$ N
When I look at you : K: W# ?% U# y; D( d
当你注视我的时候
0 k- @' A: x) A4 _- y7 iAre you holding back - o9 F; W& i) D1 z6 ?% C0 _7 ^
你是否抑制了感情
/ i: O7 p/ j5 s2 ^, e B, {+ S6 e- oLike the way I do
2 Y; j; ^% \# V( i# J6 i就像我也抑制了感情一样 2 T* a: ]( X [% X" n6 h
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away
& q% d: ^2 G. `这导致我一直在努力脱身 M5 z+ @- h! Z: y6 N
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away
; b r; V6 Q; K2 i$ y但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失 - F! f- l* P* a
- l' S9 [6 S6 f5 x; g
Has it ever cross you mind
8 Y4 G$ F9 G7 L这种想法你是否也曾有过
. f( @( ^0 z( g8 K/ l, f' F* i' }When we were hanging 8 n, V( s! r; _
当我们挂掉电话的时候
3 n/ f1 B/ O" ^/ pspending time girl
4 S& s' [7 Q5 `2 A# J1 e6 R6 U花时间在女孩上 1 E2 M2 p# { v7 f: P
Are we just friends 6 ~ [: p2 g0 R" s
我们只是普通朋友?
) ?# w- l5 J4 E" u) H( O4 G5 V0 QIs there more, is there more
$ o2 m3 L' d O+ l5 \! P没有更近一步,更深一层? , |8 B, u4 {1 h1 ]7 b; F8 m5 S& ^
6 L8 _: } T* W6 e5 K
See it's a chance we've gotta take
7 |7 D! N0 X7 \设想我们能把握住机会 4 |+ H+ L2 T! {$ b' Z* R
Cause I believe that we can make this into 0 _' H' C( I L: \" ^5 L8 D
这样我会深信我们会把
2 n! I' h' t d! V! W" CSomething that will last, last forever, forever
1 N3 j# S2 }6 N: W某种关系确立并永远维持下去,永远
( j' x7 c; n4 k" _( m8 W) c% Y0 i3 w6 X3 z, U1 _
Do you ever think
9 V: V2 O( I2 O/ y F: e你有没有想过这些
% e8 [. X( [2 N! G9 T7 n. C' gWhen you're all alone ; J# u1 G& X+ c: S! `, O- h- _
当你孤独的时候 ( t% @( L! |3 c, P
All that we can be
7 p( t8 ^1 x" G' ]" n所有事情我们想如何去做 ( ~. Q3 X! _" e/ H% O
Where this thing can go
, T$ @5 u% m# F4 K事情就会朝这个方向发展
$ p+ i4 k5 L/ BAm I crazy or falling in love ' L; w1 f0 d- s, `+ C
是我发狂了还是我恋爱了? & t$ h/ i# S" d
Is it really just another crush
2 [- m* A2 L4 \# l# E5 n5 a1 S还是这只是又一次的冲动? 9 O& Y$ Z6 R7 C
' b5 N# i& l8 Y% d! S, Y# J
Do you catch a breath
: O) D: N; B4 a7 t, y你是否感觉到我的呼吸
6 P% `* M1 D: v* l& _When I look at you 6 W8 }7 v2 H" Z) j0 d. p" z
当你注视我的时候 - g \2 [2 t$ F& M9 ?, _0 S9 }
Are you holding back
: g. t' E( I7 Z$ a你是否抑制了感情
$ Z0 f9 d* m+ b$ ELike the way I do
% p1 U- O7 I2 i% `8 E; r% U就像我也抑制了感情一样 0 [$ M( ?6 T: w1 X
Cause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away . W9 o' l2 g' R/ Z
这导致我一直在努力脱身 * O. e) y' @, Y" q7 Y# R5 h
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away ; Z% q/ l5 P+ _/ l: C
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失
- h+ f3 V4 }$ _0 E& o% w/ q5 I4 Y& N! Y/ U n3 |4 W
Why do I keep running from the truth 4 y8 L. T& g a8 Z9 j
为什么我还在一直逃避现实
, x& Q6 ~5 E. i" J5 s5 oAll I ever think about is you
$ @( U% y4 ]8 N& p+ e* b% m. }我所有能想到的只有你
4 D) ^+ u9 J% QYou got me hypnotized, so mesmerized
5 Q/ e" V. I# I! g2 I你让我神魂颠倒,让我深深迷住 ' z* ?& O& S- o9 T
And I just got to know : k5 R/ B( p+ y: b' Q# K
然而我才刚刚意识到
- B! E/ G% J1 [8 X$ |$ ^5 k0 ^6 w8 I6 h4 v. Q# c7 O
Do you ever think $ l( R8 Z( ?( l, q/ n0 X0 ?
你有没有想过这些 # D% m( T5 {4 N) {
When you're all alone
$ M/ Y* L; {5 |( t2 C8 z当你孤独的时候 % o) P+ k) T/ K; E
All that we can be
7 |" Z) `8 U( z% C& Y/ q. x% y4 }所有事情我们想如何去做
7 [' U% {5 w/ H% P1 B' K$ B4 q: J& FWhere this thing can go
) g) J0 h9 j( o7 X% y; M事情就会朝这个方向发展
' m: J }& v+ Z$ lAm I crazy or falling in love
3 q X5 v& G8 A2 x是我发狂了还是我恋爱了?
9 `, f' ~5 {; d; l) o" ]Is it really just another crush
1 m) A( ]( _) R8 k. _0 v6 ~$ A5 r# T2 i! M还是这只是又一次的冲动? 4 b: z0 B! A& S, m
. i! { Z5 U; w2 c( n& B$ r v
Do you catch a breath ! s3 L H: }2 {
你是否感觉到我的呼吸 : b3 w4 S1 U9 l6 |4 X+ w
When I look at you + D3 \. K% V/ m. }& T y4 s) ~
当你注视我的时候 , e/ h+ h3 s/ J8 E! R
Are you holding back
9 t9 G0 A6 c* D/ b! ]: U你是否抑制了感情
1 x4 ?" Y% @7 P3 E1 s. NLike the way I do 2 s4 H# x$ l9 p9 t8 I3 @( i# n* z
就像我也抑制了感情一样
' W3 J+ _. F) f6 j+ {+ y# M0 j
; }# ?0 F5 b2 A% f8 xCause I'm tryin, tryin to walk away ; F7 p- ]% {1 z" e$ H h
这导致我一直在努力脱身 % ~$ j. R9 Z/ u9 F
But I know this crush aint goin away, goin away 2 i' r( J) p# q- N+ ~0 M) A
但是我知道这次的冲动不可能消失) _$ {6 Y+ k/ O, }) d: t) C% |
" A5 ?( w, @' \* }[ 本帖最后由 爱的伤痕 于 2008-10-14 11:35 编辑 ] |
|