管庄首页 | 管庄资讯 | 房屋租售 | 活动聚会 | 求职招聘 | 常营商铺 | 常营论坛 | 联系站长
返回列表 发帖

Anyone works as a translator?

Anyone works as a translator?

Does anyone in our forum work as a translator?
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

it seems u do, dont u?

TOP

原帖由 仇仁仨伍仟 于 2008-8-11 21:25 发表 " C/ |9 j' B5 B/ ?- L* E% Y
it seems u do, dont u?

$ H( [/ Z6 I# O, n4 E5 W8 V- eI did some translation before, but not now.8 p' I. Z% ^- M/ n' P9 `
Maybe I'd like to be a freelancer translator in future. It seems I'm not competent enough right now.
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

TOP

It  sounds like a great job, but not that pleasure I guess...& ?5 ?$ {% ~) f7 u7 |; i
Sometimes u probably have to say things u dont want 2. No one can be 100% free...

TOP

回复 4# 的帖子

Yes, but a freelancer is relatively free.
管庄人都上管庄网!
管庄网:http://www.guanzhuang.org/
管庄论坛:http://www.guanzhuang.net/

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players.

TOP

返回列表