|
 
- 帖子
- 7765
- 积分
- 21514
- 管庄币
- 9 元
- 注册时间
- 2008-8-20
- 最后登录
- 2016-6-8
|
2#
发表于 2008-10-14 01:06
| 只看该作者
Will those feet in modern times
7 E1 D& z( _9 xWalk on soles that are made in China?
' [% q6 v) K, I2 S+ q' V- a% G( c' a+ RFeel the bright prosaic malls 5 N7 e' x/ V& \/ y2 A4 z; Q: B/ g
Through the corridors that go on and on and on % ]$ s2 ?" L( ^& Y0 l
' L8 _ G2 L* a
I was blind - didn't see 7 [2 \2 Q! U0 A/ j
What was here in me
" n- T3 ]) D" l# c8 d+ GI was lost - insecure
" A4 D h8 c) m; [3 G3 x- ]$ v( l: uFelt like the road was way too long, yeah
0 l' q: L; H6 k/ J h$ KCause love is noise and love is pain
$ t7 M5 ~- @: y" hLove is these blues that we're feeling again 1 K. ?0 u- W: {/ a) X
Love is noise and love is pain
2 }8 Y# _: n' v5 T$ tLove is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again / z! a6 k( j8 \: z
0 q+ C2 n3 Y$ m. N, {) k
Will those feet in modern times ; R6 F; O/ h1 F9 O$ p6 I
Understand this righteous anger 4 L) _! M8 d! l9 l- I+ y
Recognise this world's addiction
% k9 ~3 W8 ?) n" K" @' _8 tUnderstand this world's affliction? 9 x. z- V \5 p2 w' L. i& Z, M- _
6 g/ T& O: \# E m* Z3 SI was blind - didn't see + y& g7 v* u0 _! r Q8 y
What was here in me
- h; L# V9 i7 e6 H5 s( eI was lost - insecure
/ U" y* N# d" c8 B/ o WI felt like the road was way too long, yeah ) H) I6 N, g9 L2 L4 A' s
Cause love is noise and love is pain
& l" m6 c% Y2 k% iLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
, }: p1 I5 j; I$ s* tLove is noise and love is pain
+ H+ s4 ?, A$ YLove is these blues that I'm feeling again 2 e% Z" [! c! ?- V7 h9 F
Love is noise, love is pain
+ \% T( D: T; |" T! K! U+ ]+ ~, zLove is these blues that I'm singing again ; }! j6 n4 p6 {) S( T5 n) U
Love is noise, love is pain
; N7 K4 k" u; h1 {. U, Y& }" e, g+ @Love is these blues that I'm singing again, again, again, again, again, again
9 F! L: d5 i, [* o& ^2 g( Z: n4 l/ Y# h) n; ]
Cause love is noise, love is pain 4 \% I( W6 m: z- [
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again
+ ]: E& t. Y5 M, e8 ^Love is noise, love is pain $ r# W3 T( o# z9 X" w/ D
Love is these blues that I'm feeling again 5 Q9 O# h) I5 ~* `- d4 q# x
Love is noise, love is pain
' z" i% E" N( V+ A" @& jLove is these blues that I'm feeling again ! ]9 e/ P; N2 S# L
Love is noise, love is pain
- `; d, T% X: a' ?- vLove is these blues that I'm feeling again
, M+ Q; H0 p% F6 i% h4 yCome on, come on, ah come on, ah come on
% f* q; U3 y7 g3 {, H7 c6 gNow come on, now come on, now come on
; j4 I( i+ o$ b1 Q* j& u& d. ^Now come on 4 v1 L6 Z0 t# d
, y( x6 |1 o, t* W) }- z
Will those feet in modern times
1 w' O- U( b8 Y- p1 n* dWalk on soles made in China?
3 j" v0 J' b* ]9 sWill those feet in modern times . e# G4 a' i+ C" a1 G
See the bright prosaic malls? 0 A/ W. A0 g# j6 E
Will those feet in modern times 4 `% @% K: V& F$ f5 S& R: v
Forgive me all my sins
1 R8 Z3 j! o: PLove is noise - r) m r5 \* s3 ?0 b/ T2 p" Z
Come on |
|